Thread: how to Avoid pregnancy urgent

Unregistered

Post how to Avoid pregnancy urgent

preeto ji

i am a married man and i got married in the Feb of this year . me and my wife went for honey moon in April month /last week of April .we had our frist night in march month, i am telling u all because after coming back from honey moon my wife got pregnent . she didnt had her periods as she was accpecting thhem on 12 may . she told me that last time she had her periods on 13 april .

preeto ji right now we dont want this pregnancy please tell us how to avoid it ? we had not planned and we are not mentally prepared for it . please help us .

Banned Colonel

Hi , this is very complicated situation , are you both sure that your wife is really pregnant and the period did not just come bit late? Because it happens sometimes ,but , if your wife is pregnant how can you avoid pregnancy then?
    You can't undo it unless you are thinking of abortion which I will never tell you to do.
    You just can't kill another soul like that. Listen , you have two things to solve this situation and both
    are opposite to each other , either you and your wife decide to abort the fetus before it grows older
    which in this case may it harm the mother during abortion operation. "I don't suggest you this , but its
    a way to solve your dilemma"
    Or you just accept what already happened and embrace this God's gift and then your wife start taking
    bills or something to delay the next pregnancy till you be emotionally and financially prepared.
    You both have to decide what to do , giving birth to unwanted child isn't fair for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    preeto ji

i am a married man and i got married in the Feb of this year . me and my wife went for honey moon in April month /last week of April .we had our frist night in march month, i am telling u all because after coming back from honey moon my wife got pregnent . she didnt had her periods as she was accpecting thhem on 12 may . she told me that last time she had her periods on 13 april .

preeto ji right now we dont want this pregnancy please tell us how to avoid it ? we had not planned and we are not mentally prepared for it . please help us .

SB Champion Lieutenant

preeto ji

Have you seen a doctor about this??? The periods can be delayed by few days but what can we say.. If she is pregenent it can't be undone like others said and I will also not recommend abhortion since it is a murder of an innosent child. You should've used protection and yes abhortion can cause issues to the mother since it is not easy as it always seems. So like others said that you have 2 options 1) the not recommended one and it can br risky for your wife , 2) keep the baby and prepare yourself. Babies bring joy in life and one more thing has both of you get older you will have issues to comsieve and afterwards since your bodies will not be strong enough. So think about that as well.

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

I agree with the above answers. In case she is pregnant, accept it buddy as children are said to be gift of God. It might be unplanned but if things went beyond control, we got to accept it than brood over it. 'Abortion' to me sounds unethical and I definetely dont suggest also for the reason mentioned by other users that it could lead to many unhealthy complications.

Secondly, periods at times are delayed also. Especially after consummation, girls have irregularities in menstrual cycle. So, its good to see a doctor and get it clarified. May be its delayed and you guys are worrying of no reason.

Good luck!

Banned Bee-4-Bade Acche Lagte Ha's Avatar

Hi.

Jung jeetne ke baad haarna kaisa poochrahe ho miya?

Advice: Go for MTP. Consult GYN. Immediately.

preeto ji

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hii!!!

OKayu didnt want it. But you should have thought about it earlier. Abortion is illegal. & now its too late.

Anyways you guys are married, preparing mentally for it is very easy.
    Just dont think yur baby as hindrance in life.

But see the brighter side of baby . welcome your baby with love & happiness.

think about joys he would bring.

count the blessings, instead of avoiding it & thinking it like trouble.

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

if you are not mentally prepared for it then be prepared for it. After all its your marriage, the child will be yours only why to worry ? And yes there are cases where periods do get delayed. Do consult a Gyn. And dont even think of abortion - A child is god's blessing. Dont consider it as a hindrance to ur life.

Bahut aache ab palo bache
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.