Thread: 10 of the hottest hunks in Sports

The Lone Ranger Lieutenant General rishabhd's Avatar

Default 10 of the hottest hunks in Sports

When names like David Beckham,Christiano Ronaldo and Tom Brady cross our minds, the words steamy, hot, attractive, muscle man also cross our minds. And I am talking about men as well as women when I say this. Why is that so? The simple reason is that they make women swoon at the mere sight them, and yes also the fact that they are pretty good at what ever sport they play. So we can easily say that they are seriously hot! This lists brings to you the most attractive men in sports be it soccer, hockey, baseball, football, tennis, ice-hockey, or Nascar. They hail from across the world and we love them! So here goes ladies, please hold your hearts in your hands before they slip out!
    Wo Acha Hay Tou Behtar, Bura Hay Tou Bhi Qabool
    Mizaaj-E-Ishq Mein Aib-O-Hunar Dekhe Nahi Jatay...!!!

10. DEREK JETER

How many men have regretted the fact that their ladies are even greater fans of the Yankees then themselves? How many men have regretted taking their significant others (be it male or female) to the Yankees game with them? Have you ever wondered why? Why they so love the Yankees or the face of the Yankees. Yes I am talking about the guy with the tight pants and the amazing smile, I am talking about Derek Jeter. Nothing but him can make them go gaga about the Yankees and make their guy feel green with envy!

9. TOM BRADY

So the fact that Tom Brady is engaged to none other than Gisele Bundchen is not a STOP sign for all the ladies who are more than willing to throw themselves at him. And for the ignorant few who do not know who Gisele Bundchen is, well let me enlighten you with the information that she is one of the hottest Victoria’s Secret model and yes I agree that these ladies are everywhere, but back to the point, who cares? A lot of people do not admire who he plays for but yet again, who the hell cares? Put aside football and indulge in some super cute and attractive eye candy!

8. JAMIE MC MURRAY

Remember how we decided that as a rule we will not like men who showed sign of gayness or perhaps just wanted to be a little more prim and perfect rather than being rough and tough? Well as far as Jamie is concerned, we have unanimously decided to put that rule aside and do not bother with the fact that he uses more hair products than most of the women. The perfect jaw line and his ultra rash driving skills make us want him oh so bad! All that he lacks is that certain signature sign which if left to us can be the random ripping of his own shirt much like the Jacob from Twilight style! That should work really well!

7. RAFAEL NADAL

The guy hails from Spain and this adds a bit of the Spanish touch to this list. There are many men who know a lot about tennis, some because they like the sport and other because of the gorgeous ladies who play the sport. Women on the other hand, might not be avid fans of the sport but certainly know about Rafael Nadal! They do not care how much he scores on the courts or what his backhand is like, but they would sure like to know exactly how he LOVES if you know what I mean. He is one of those guys blessed with a gorgeous body, amazing talent and the persona of a gentleman. Watching him take flight on the course is a blessing that nature bestowed on us, truly!

6. REGGIE BUSH

Some of you might not actually agree with the fact that Reggie is in this list but I am sure that is going to be a teeny tiny percentage of the woman’s lot. I am actually sure that most of the men going through this article would even agree. I would sound like quite a nympho if I start mentioning the various reasons for which he should be on this list and I certainly do not want to sound like a perv, but a question to Kim on behalf of all women “Can we please oh please borrow him for a day?”

5. ANDY ROD****

All the girls I know have little checklists to see what boys they can take home to mama! Ok so you can delete the word mama and replace it with MOM it will still mean the same thing. So lets see, our checklists has boyish good looks, amazing charm, beautiful smile, full on muscles, a well-shaped body, a good height. So check all these and attach a picture of Rody Rod**** and you would be good to go! He is so good that chances of your mom stealing him are even more high than your own BFF stealing him! Tennis is a sport that does not lack good-looking hunks but Andy hardly has a rival! Get flirty girls coz he is the man!

4. THIERRY HENRY

The french gentleman who wooed many a few into watching football, we have Thierry Henry, a dude who is cool on the field and off too! He now plays for MLS short for United States Major League Soccer. He is the kind of guy whose looks and manner attract many a few to his web! He is tall and strong, lean and muscular, in short, he has all it takes to get a girl!

3. FREDRIK LJUNGBERG

Bringing a little bit of Scandinavian charm to this list of mine is the footballer called Fredrik Ljungberg. He has the chiselled face of Greek God! He has the kind of looks that will even look good on the big screen and therefore he has a certain reassurance that he has a good career ahead of him once he quits football! He is also playing the United States Major League these days as well as being the brand ambassador for Calvin Klein. Well he certainly has what it takes now doesn’t he?

2. CHRISTIANO RONALDO

The face of Manchester United and the guy who has Irina Shayk as his gorgeous lady-love, I think he has done more than enough to enhance his already smouldering looks! He was seen shirtless in the French Rivera and I know girls who would give anything to have a hands on view of that. Being one of the best soccer player, he has the looks that give the words “Devilish Charm” a whole new meaning! Add that to the fact that he has some bad boy traits and you have your self the complete package!

1. DAVID BECKHAM

The husband of Victoria Beckham, the guy who is so attractive that it makes your eyes jump out of their sockets, and when you see him in those Armani ads where he looks adorable in only underwear, you just want to rip your heart out and hand it to him, yes I declare he is one hot player! The top spot on the list goes to David Beckham!

superb two are my fav david beckham & christiano ronaldo

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

really superb share...
    thanks bhai !~
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rishabhd View Post
    7. RAFAEL NADAL

The guy hails from Spain and this adds a bit of the Spanish touch to this list. There are many men who know a lot about tennis, some because they like the sport and other because of the gorgeous ladies who play the sport. Women on the other hand, might not be avid fans of the sport but certainly know about Rafael Nadal! They do not care how much he scores on the courts or what his backhand is like, but they would sure like to know exactly how he LOVES if you know what I mean. He is one of those guys blessed with a gorgeous body, amazing talent and the persona of a gentleman. Watching him take flight on the course is a blessing that nature bestowed on us, truly!
    3. FREDRIK LJUNGBERG

Bringing a little bit of Scandinavian charm to this list of mine is the footballer called Fredrik Ljungberg. He has the chiselled face of Greek God! He has the kind of looks that will even look good on the big screen and therefore he has a certain reassurance that he has a good career ahead of him once he quits football! He is also playing the United States Major League these days as well as being the brand ambassador for Calvin Klein. Well he certainly has what it takes now doesn’t he?
    2. CHRISTIANO RONALDO

The face of Manchester United and the guy who has Irina Shayk as his gorgeous lady-love, I think he has done more than enough to enhance his already smouldering looks! He was seen shirtless in the French Rivera and I know girls who would give anything to have a hands on view of that. Being one of the best soccer player, he has the looks that give the words “Devilish Charm” a whole new meaning! Add that to the fact that he has some bad boy traits and you have your self the complete package!
    Shaam-e-Avadh is very tiring

SB Legend Brigadier General

tfs................