Thread: She's in a bad relationship

Unregistered

Default She's in a bad relationship

I had a long distance relationship. We talk on phone, chat online. It continue for one year and finally we met. She already had a boy friend. Her BF is my friend as well. They live together. After finding out all the facts I confront her she said there were times she didn't even talk to her BF.I avoided her for one and half year. But i could not forget her and i keep thinking about her even though she lie and cheated on me. The pain is great it torture and torment my heart day and night. I met her online recently she said she is soory and she miss me a lot. They are in bad relationship and her boyfriend live next door. I can't decide what i should do, I love her a lot. please advice......

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen, if her relationship is so bad, why's she sticking to it? See, there's no point in getting involved with her unless she is ready to bite the bullet. You'll end up getting into an emotional mess!On top of it, you'll lose your friend as well.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had a long distance relationship. We talk on phone, chat online. It continue for one year and finally we met. She already had a boy friend. Her BF is my friend as well. They live together. After finding out all the facts I confront her she said there were times she didn't even talk to her BF.I avoided her for one and half year. But i could not forget her and i keep thinking about her even though she lie and cheated on me. The pain is great it torture and torment my heart day and night. I met her online recently she said she is soory and she miss me a lot. They are in bad relationship and her boyfriend live next door. I can't decide what i should do, I love her a lot. please advice......
    This gal is indecisive. If she is in bad relationship, why she is not breaking up. She just needs a shoulder to cry on and the guy becomes emotional again and does whatever she wants. Pursuing this will give u only pain. Its like chasing fallen dream.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Do not get involved with her again! Do not listen to her "sorry" and "I miss you" etc. All that is rubbish. She is highly confused, and wants both you and the other guy. She has lied and cheated you, and you still have feelings for her? Come on! Do not listen to her excuses and reasons. If a person is honest and sincere, he/she will make clear decisions and stick to them, instead of dilly-dallying and riding on 2 boats at the same time.
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My advice would be not to get involved with this girl. Already she has cheated on you in the past. Now I guess she is just using you as a shoulder to cry on. Do your best to stay away from her. Also, you can't afford to lose your friend, can you?
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

she doesnt miss u alot she just needs a bandage like you to fix cracks in her relationship. She never left that guy & look how she's hinting you. stay away or u'll end up in ur own mess. And stop constantly thinking about her ! dont force ur heart ! try n forget her by keeping urself busy by any activities or work & meet new people or frinds, this will make u feel better.

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Look!! She cheated on you for one long year. All this while she was living in with her bf. She also didnt remain faithful to her bf all this while. Now that they both are at splits end, she is feeling so sorry and missing you. If you are going to trust her again, then you also got to prepare yourself for the dump in future.

There is a saying ' Once bitten twice shy' which means a person who is hurt/cheated once should be more careful the next time. Now coming to your question of 'not able to forget, love her a lot', its all in your hands buddy. If you dont allow your mind to forget it, the heart always will think of it. If you make up your mind, your heart also listens to that voice.

Now you are the best judge for your life!! Make a wise decision and do not spoil your future to someone who is not trustworthy!!

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hii!!!

You love her alright. but sh doesnt seem honest. why would she stay in relation with him if there are problems.. & when she is with him, why does she neeed u to love her. she seems to be two timing. & confused. ask her to clear her confusions. else being involved with her you will have more emotional troubles than the ones u are facing right now by liking her.
    try to forget her & focus on other things.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

she`s having bad time & u want to take full advantage of that what a superb lover u r hats off 2 u
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

New Born

i have almost the same story. in my case she wud say he is just his best friend but he is most important to him. she has even shared a room with him once and got drunk as she told me. but she says that she loves me. when i refuse after breaking up once she says i never loved u. then sometimes she wud say his friend has cheated him badly but she can't live without her.

Finally after messing up for days and crying every day and night i decided to end it. i told her i won't talk ever. now sometimes she call me and message me that she message miss me but i just switch off my phone. I have done everything in my life for her and this is what i got. Life's like this. Maybe write on a chart what all wrong she did to u. Add all the bad and good things. Surely bad things wud be more. Take suggestion from some of ur elder sister. She will definetley help u. And try to disconnect all means. Just start thinking of what bad she did. I hope slowly u will come through like i am trying.
    All the best to u and me.

Best answer by'manthansingh'

Finally after messing up for days and crying every day and night i decided to end it. i told her i won't talk ever. now sometimes she call me and message me that she message miss me but i just switch off my phone. I have done everything in my life for her and this is what i got. Life's like this. Maybe write on a chart what all wrong she did to u. Add all the bad and good things. Surely bad things wud be more. Take suggestion from some of ur elder sister. She will definetley help u. And try to disconnect all means. Just start thinking of what bad she did. I hope slowly u will come through like i am trying.
    All the best to u and me.

New Born

She is a cheater. Its good for you that she is not with you. Such girls can never be of 1 man. Stay away from such bad charactered girls

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

You both are addicted to each other...........how could her relationship with her boyfriend be fine if she is busy chatting with you on line...you never truly moved on even after making the effort to go away from her..where as she is using you as a back up plan....every time she has problem with her boyfriend...

Remember if she can cheat on her boyfriend, nothing will stop her from cheating on you once she is bored with you...and you are equally to be blamed..how can you call someone your friend and have an affair with his girlfriend..

Ask yourself..will you be able to trust her anyway

New Born

barbiedoll - I second your thought.

Additionally, I feel that you have not been a good lover and certainly not a good friend. Your dubious intentions makes it seem like you've had a hand in the glove all along. If your love was true and intent right then you would have brought it up with your friend, irrespective of the outcome. So before you second-guess the girl's action, my first advise to you would be to introspect yourself.

It is a sign of a weak person and/or an underachiever to be overly emotional. Historically (and even now to some extent) people were taught to channel their emotions so that nothing could get the better of them, even in the most dire circumstances, but now people just believe in going wild on them. So try controlling your feelings, its not impossible. People often think that if they can force their brain to forget someone they would feel a lot better. However, I disagree - simply because forcing something out will only create a greater negative emotion in order to outpace your earlier feelings. Bad-mouthing or having ill-feelings is only going to worsen the situation. Just come to terms with the fact that she is not yours and regardless of whatever has occurred - you should still want to see her happy - let's say for old times sake. If you are still finding it tough then try yoga or some other regimes that powers your emotional stability - play a sport, boxing, swimming, running - anything that has a calmative effect. Try involving yourself in acts of kindness or humanity - for example: donate blood, help the needy, etc. Just look around there are several such things you can do that should help you phase out any feelings for her. You will realize that next to their issues, your pain or issue is nothing (insignificant).

I think I have said enough, good luck!