Thread: about virginity

Unregistered

Default about virginity

Agony aunty aunty i have different problem which i have not answer for that please solve my problem now my age is 21 and my girl friend age is 19 she said she is having 2-3 boy friends in the past and she says she had just had romance not sex romance means hugging kissing like that we had sex one month back may 9 she use to have periods periods on may12 when we had sex we have taken safety precaution like condom while doing sex for the first time few drops of bood released i know its pure blood after that she got much pain after sex and then she is saying like that she is getting menses or periods and then we have stopped every thing what we are doing we left that hotel room that time out side also she is having much pain after that next day also she got 2-3 drops and 3rd day also she got 2 drops bood from vagina later she does not got mensus on 12 of may when she got blood at that time i dont know if this situation is like this she is virgin or she had sex some one or any thing please help me from this issue........

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Goodness me! You want me to tell you if she was a virgin? I really cannot do that but seems so anyway, if its really that important for you to know. Incidentally, why are you asking this question? Does that increase or decrease your love for her?

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Why do you want to know?
    Even if she was a virgin before, you broke it now without marrying her. Do you think you have the moral right to question her virginity?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agony aunty aunty i have different problem which i have not answer for that please solve my problem now my age is 21 and my girl friend age is 19 she said she is having 2-3 boy friends in the past and she says she had just had romance not sex romance means hugging kissing like that we had sex one month back may 9 she use to have periods periods on may12 when we had sex we have taken safety precaution like condom while doing sex for the first time few drops of bood released i know its pure blood after that she got much pain after sex and then she is saying like that she is getting menses or periods and then we have stopped every thing what we are doing we left that hotel room that time out side also she is having much pain after that next day also she got 2-3 drops and 3rd day also she got 2 drops bood from vagina later she does not got mensus on 12 of may when she got blood at that time i dont know if this situation is like this she is virgin or she had sex some one or any thing please help me from this issue........
    U r a creep. U r forgetting ur own vices and pointing fingers at others. Mend ur ways my friend else u have to suffer insecurities throughout ur life.

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Why do you want to know?
    Even if she was a virgin before, you broke it now without marrying her. Do you think you have the moral right to question her virginity?
    totally agree !!!

How juvenile!!!... you're 21 and still querying about virginity. It doesn't matter if she was virgin earlier or not. But as you said, you had sex one month back, she isn't now. But, if you really love her and you still want to confess for this act... apologize and marry her.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well I am sorry to say but now it does not matter because the action is done and like others said if she was vergin you took it with or without the condom without getting married. Who the hell are you to ask about her verginity? You really should look into yourself and then question others.

It doesnt matter wether she is or not. Now your in relationship with her & ur doubting her on her virginity. seriously what kind of guy you are ? your worried about that your the first man in her life or the last ? love her .. dont betray her.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

You are just 21.. your GF is only 19. she is a virgin or not no one can say. But bleeding signifies virginity.
    In beginning i thought u were worried for her because she was bleeding so much. But you had sex with her & now took away her virginity & still doubting her???

clear the mess in your head. so much doubt is not good.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

ask your father if ur mother was virgin when he married her u sick filthy minded pig..........
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

i don't know why people in this community trying to be so morden?? wht's the problem if boy/girl whts tht his partner should be virgin.look we live in india and here loosing virginity before marriage is a sin and there are various examples in our religion like sita,ram,savitri and so on and no father or mother wants tht his child should had sex before marriage and soceity also not supported this and this is also true in case of metro city and if despite all this things a boy/girl looses his/her virginity before marriage than i don't consider tht it will be okay b'coz if a boy/girl doesn't respect its religion or father and mother how will he respect his/her spouse he will be definitly cheat him/her too.

replying to guest query i think ur girlfriend having periods while u had sex with her. will be definetly knows tht her periods had already started look if a girl having sex in periods than there are 99% chances tht she will be having bleeding so in ur case ur girl is too smart.

i m waiting for the members reply tht don't use offenceing language have a healthy discussion on this topic

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

I am sorry... I din't get your question?
    what do you wanna know??

may be you already got your answer!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.