Thread: Celebs Who Claim They Love Being Single

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Celebs Who Claim They Love Being Single

When it comes to being single, stars talk big but usually don't pass up a shot at love.
    Thank you bala

1. Kim Kardashian
    She Said: "My favorite part about being single is just that I can focus on work and not feel guilty," in 2010.

She Did: As we all know, the reality star went and married that tall NBA player for a whopping 72 days. Then, she spent about four days in mourning before jumping into a massive publicity stunt relationship with Kanye West.

2. Jennifer Aniston
    She Said: "I have a really great relationship with myself and that’s a lifelong process. I have a great job, a great family and great friends. I have my health and I love what I do," in 2009.

She Did:
    In late 2011 the actress found a motorcycle man with really gnarly facial hair to replace the memories of exes like Brad Pitt, Vince Vaughn, and John Mayer.

3. Vanessa Hudgens
    She Said: "It is fun to go look at cute boys. But at the same time, I like being single. I feel like I have all this time for myself to be able to do these roles" in 2011.

She Did: The actress stepped out with Austin Butler in early 2012 and they've decidedly made out in public almost every day since.

4. Taylor Swift
    She Said: “There’s a lot to distract me from dating. I don’t really sit around and wallow in being alone. It’s in my comfort zone, being single," in 2010.

She Did: The country star has been linked to a couple of hot actors, and even Tim Tebow, but she's still single as far as we can tell. To be sure, we'll dissect the lyrics of her next song.

Thank you bala

5. Paris Hilton
    She Said: “When I’m in a relationship I give my all and I’m 100 percent, so I’m excited to get to know myself and spend time with my family, my sister, and my girls" after her breakup with Cy Waits in 2011.

She Did: The blonde made out with a lot of men before reportedly settling down with DJ Afrojack in 2011.

6. Scarlett Johansson
    She Said: “I’m single for the first time since puberty and it’s wonderful. I like to be alone and not have to sacrifice anything to have time to figure myself out and be a little selfish," way back in 2004.

She Did: After flings with a couple Hollywood heartthrobs, she married Ryan Reynolds. About a year after their divorce, she coupled up with ad exec Nate Naylor.

7. Charlize Theron
    She Said: "[Being single's] actually a nice experience for me because I haven't experienced it. I'm really enjoying it."

She Did: The new mom has her hands full with her adopted son Jackson, but she's reportedly seeing actor Alexander Skarsgard "casually."

8. Sienna Miller
    She Said: "As I get older, I'm more and more comfortable being alone. But I feel like I've got to a point in my life where things are calmer and more manageable and I'm in a good place now," in 2009.

She Did: The actress is now engaged and pregnant.

Thank you bala

9. Jennifer Love Hewitt
    She Said: "I am enjoying being by myself. I'm happy!" in 2010.

She Did: The actress has dated a handful of dudes over the last couple of years, but none of them have lasted. The actress most recently revealed her crush on Adam Levine, and it didn't go over too well.

10. Kim Cattrall
    She Said: "I think, especially at this point in my life, I feel pretty happy. I like who I’ve become and it’s changing always. I’m kind of embracing that," in 2011.

She Did: Like her Sex and the City character, many of Cattrall's relationships have been with much younger men. However, she hasn't been in a relationship since 2009.

11. Agyness Deyn
    She Said: "I feel really like I’m maybe discovering who I am and what I like and what kind of work I want to do. With all those things, if you’re comfortable with yourself, you’re not looking for outside things to fulfill that. I don’t want to fill those gaps with someone else," in 2011.

She Did: Surprisingly, the model appears to be single still.

12. Peter Andre
    He Said: "I like the fact that the only commitment I have is to my kids."

He Did: The British singer has yet to step out with a girlfriend, but there's been plenty of rumors about him courting pretty ladies.

Thank you bala