View Poll Results: Do remember your first kiss?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yesss

17 80.95%
  • NO

4 19.05%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember your first kiss? Share it here

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    yes i do remember...ladki 1-2 saal badi thi mujhse...accounts ka kuch samjha rahi thi mujhe...neighbour mai rehti thi...pata nahi kya hua ekdum se kiss kar liya usse...may be less than a second or so...fir ussne ghuma ke ek chanta maara mujhe
    hahahaha...sai kia

maine bhi chata mara hota toh shayad aaj hubby koi aur hotey
    LOOK.....What I can DO..!

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    ........ bas ye yaad hai ..?
    haan...wohi pehli baar aur aakhiri baar kisi ladki ne mujhe seriously chaanta maara ho...iss liye yaad hai

Quote Originally Posted by ..drEam.. View Post
    hahahaha...sai kia

maine bhi chata mara hota toh shayad aaj hubby koi aur hotey
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

A Thinking DrEaMeR...!! Major animesh1402's Avatar

Whoa..!! I never thought so many people will share these so sweet experinces... SBFians . Here goes mine experience...
    First kiss... it was a very sweet and memorable moment of my life..!!!
    I had returned after completing 11th standard from a different city, we had jus met aftr one year.. this absence had made our fondness for each other only stronger. That evening we had a HOLIKA DAHAN program in our colony. It was a very pleasant spring evening with near full moon in the sky making it even more lovely. After the elders performed the rituals, all started playing HOLI with dry colours and gulals..the over all ambiance was very exciting.. and then it came to my mind all of a sudden..that the time has come.. its time that i should tell her hw i feel.. so i asked her to come the garden of my house... ALONE..!! she was shocked..!! We decided to meet after 30 mins.. and i dint had the courage to even look at her mean while. I waited and waited and at last she came.. in a red salwar suit, with moon light falling on her innocent face..OMG.. i can never forget that sight.. i had goosebumps..!!!
    There was nobody around.. others were still busy with the proceedings at colony ground.. only we two. I plucked a rose from my garden,went on my knees and proposed her..in fulto filmy style..
    She immediately said yes.. we were soo happy.. on cloud nine..!!! then we sat under a guava tree and continue talking.. i think it was goin on in both our minds.. she kept her head on my shoulders, i was playing with her silky hairs.. then she raised her head, we looked in each others eyes.. and there it was.. all happened so quickly after that i dont even remember.. all i know is i was having the best feeling i had till date..!!! It lasted for some 3-4 mins but it felt like forever.

I know she will kill me if she reads this..coz she is very particular about making things public.. but i couldnt stop myself from sharing after reading all these sweet experiences..!! we r still together and i wish we keep loving each other forever.. ameen..!!!

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

wow!!!!!!

shadi jo kernii thi!.. really i had thought cheeks per..

lekin aapke mr. ko meri oore se bolna.. i liked his style!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ..drEam.. View Post

Nai lips pe

himmat toh dekho zara
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

yes i do remember...ladki 1-2 saal badi thi mujhse...accounts ka kuch samjha rahi thi mujhe...neighbour mai rehti thi...pata nahi kya hua ekdum se kiss kar liya usse...may be less than a second or so...fir ussne ghuma ke ek chanta maara mujhe
    Faaley apne se badi uamr ki ladki ko kiss karta hai aur mujhe tharki bolta hai

Aur to aur thappad bhi khaya

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

wow wow... full moon .. red dress... really romantic..

no wonder u were on cloud nine..

!!!!!

!

ooooo....

i never had this kinda romantic experiences.. BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!!

soo cute!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animesh1402 View Post
    Whoa..!! I never thought so many people will share these so sweet experinces... SBFians . Here goes mine experience...
    I had returned after completing 11th standard from a different city, we had jus met aftr one year.. this absence had made our fondness for each other only stronger. That evening we had a HOLIKA DAHAN program in our colony. It was a very pleasant spring evening with near full moon in the sky making it even more lovely. After the elders performed the rituals, all started playing HOLI with dry colours and gulals..the over all ambiance was very exciting.. and then it came to my mind all of a sudden..that the time has come.. its time that i should tell her hw i feel.. so i asked her to come the garden of my house... ALONE..!! she was shocked..!! We decided to meet after 30 mins.. and i dint had the courage to even look at her mean while. I waited and waited and at last she came.. in a red salwar suit, with moon light falling on her innocent face..OMG.. i can never forget that sight.. i had goosebumps..!!!
    There was nobody around.. others were still busy with the proceedings at colony ground.. only we two. I plucked a rose from my garden,went on my knees and proposed her..in fulto filmy style..
    She immediately said yes.. we were soo happy.. on cloud nine..!!! then we sat under a guava tree and continue talking.. i think it was goin on in both our minds.. she kept her head on my shoulders, i was playing with her silky hairs.. then she raised her head, we looked in each others eyes.. and there it was.. all happened so quickly after that i dont even remember.. all i know is i was having the best feeling i had till date..!!! It lasted for some 3-4 mins but it felt like forever.

I know she will kill me if she reads this..coz she is very particular about making things public.. but i couldnt stop myself from sharing after reading all these sweet experiences..!! we r still together and i wish we keep loving each other forever.. ameen..!!!
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

toh kya hua...pehli baar aisa sab ho jaata hai

Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post

Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post

pyar paane ke liye tappad khana padta hai ... right invi?
    Thank you bala

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

that is new ............

nice narration .. chandni ratein .
    Thank you bala

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    pyar paane ke liye tappad khana padta hai ... right invi?
    Woh bhi apne teacher se

Ab jab bhi kisi ko kis karta hoga use woh thappad yaad aata hoga

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

wow wow... kya baat ha.... awesome!!!
    naughty ppl!!
    hehe!!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

Banned

went on my knees and proposed her..in fulto filmy style..++++++++++++++++++

Banned

toh kya hua...pehli baar aisa sab ho jaata hai
    toh kya hua...pehli baar aisa sab ho jaata hai +++++++++++++++++++++

wow! some really sweet stories in here.
    kudos baba for starting this thread.

Heres mine...

I was in the first year of college, living in a rented apt in Pune....friends used to get together during exam time to study at my place.

she was one of my best friends...still is...

We had exams in a week. and were struggling with studies. she was the only one at my place that night.
    about 1 o'clock at night we decided to go out for some fresh air and some bhurji near the station.

When we hit the road, plans changed and we ended up going to singh-garh which was 40 kms from my place.
    I had a spanking new bullet and she was psyched to unwind a bit.

Once we reached there, place was desolate. the silence broken only by the rain that poured on us and drenched us like birds on a wire.
    we found a shade and started chit-chatting. before i could realise, she had cozied upto me. I felt quite akward but there was a thumping sense of excitement which bewildered me!
    she gave me a long stare and smiled. the shifty akwardness just broke into the most passionate yet tender kiss.
    we melted away in each others arms as though there was no tomorrow.

it started a year long relationship which ended but has shown its face sporadically over the last 10 years.

I witnessed a score of women in later life but it was the best one of all.
    From the Devine mockery of words,
    Music flames temperament.

SB Legend Brigadier General marsflower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    adi...nice reaction

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    main bal brahmchari
    watt? u brahmachari

father of 8 kids..

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post

oooowwwwwwwwww.. awwwwwwww... sooo cute!!!!!

cheeks per kiss kiya kya???

i remember only the kisses hubby gives on cheeks.. i dont like them at all.. i like only frenchs

naughty didi........
    Shaam gulabi, sehar gulabi
    Pehar gulabi hai gulabi ye shehar