Thread: Lost love

New Born

Default Lost love

Hello Mam,

I am in a deep depresive state these days, i have been in a relation with a very innocent cute n honest girl for more than 3 years. I had blind faith in her
    But since last 10 months she has changed, she got a job and somehow an attitude developed in her.
    We started having many fights, she was not giving me much time, infact took me for granted a lot of times, she.lied to.me All this made me full of doubts on her, wen confronted she showed me an attitude and this really pissed me off and during some of our arguments, some abusive worss blurted out of my mouth. I didnt mean them, apologised a million times for them.

But now things have changed, she has dumped me, i tried to convince her back but failed, she has told her family and friends that nobody should talk about me to her.

I.miss her a lot, mailed her, messaged her, called her up, tried to meet her but she declined she is treating me like a grabage, everytime she insults me. I try not to contact her for 4 or 5 days but this doesnt affect her now.

What should i do mam? Should i hold on to her, wait for a miracle or move on?

Why is it so easy for her to forget about all the love, feelings and memories? If these things are troubling me then why aren't these memories disturning her too?

P.S -I really want her back in my life

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hii!!!

when a partner gets job, or gets busy with responsibilty.. this job takes their time & energy... You ahve to be emotionally ready for it... & support & encourage them. Coz they will not have enough time like before for u. Maybe she was arrogant, maybe she showed attitude... cant say.. coz people do change also..

but then what ever were the mutual differences, u could have spoken to hr & resolved. abusing anyone is not good. Any self respecting person will NOT take abuse like that.

Maybe she saw no future in relation, so she dumped you.

Now accept the reality, be brave.. learn from the mistakes you made in thsi relation.. & move on. there is no use regretting & wnating the girl back. she seems to have gone forever.

Easy way is determination. Just determine that u will not think of her. engage yourself in other activities. keep yourself happy.
    all the best.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Banned Colonel

She's seeking her individuality , don't wait for her she clearly hit all what you guys had to the wall!
    If you still want her back , give her some space and try after while she might be the one who try
    to contact you , who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by needhelp1 View Post
    Hello Mam,

I am in a deep depresive state these days, i have been in a relation with a very innocent cute n honest girl for more than 3 years. I had blind faith in her
    But since last 10 months she has changed, she got a job and somehow an attitude developed in her.
    We started having many fights, she was not giving me much time, infact took me for granted a lot of times, she.lied to.me All this made me full of doubts on her, wen confronted she showed me an attitude and this really pissed me off and during some of our arguments, some abusive worss blurted out of my mouth. I didnt mean them, apologised a million times for them.

But now things have changed, she has dumped me, i tried to convince her back but failed, she has told her family and friends that nobody should talk about me to her.

I.miss her a lot, mailed her, messaged her, called her up, tried to meet her but she declined she is treating me like a grabage, everytime she insults me. I try not to contact her for 4 or 5 days but this doesnt affect her now.

What should i do mam? Should i hold on to her, wait for a miracle or move on?

Why is it so easy for her to forget about all the love, feelings and memories? If these things are troubling me then why aren't these memories disturning her too?

P.S -I really want her back in my life

ok pal straight forward answer she is not interested in u anymore she had found someone else at her work place try to forget her & find someone else & don`t be such a waste that a girl could treat u like GARBAGE it`s all up to U
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

probably she has got someone else.... you wont know... girls after getting a good job the become more prone to attention!! now not all girls believe in sincerity... most are selfish.. is she get someone who better satisfy her financial needs obviously she will go!! Begging her wont make her come to you.... she left you and sometimes we have no choice but to accept what happened.... it will take you time to accept this... but i guess you wont feel enough strong to let go until you see her with someone else!! begging begging will one time make you feel tired begging... begging is not the solution... never let your dignity down and let somebody treat you like garbage!! even if you love that person.. nobody deserve to be treated like this!!! whats the use of begging... if she is not interested you will never be able to force her!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

u cant say anything clear till u got to talk to her
    and knw tht wats in her mind tht made it go so worse tht
    she doesnt wants to talk to u?u cant blame her tht coz of job
    she hv developed attitude thts why she is doing this coz evn u hv
    confessed tht wen u argued u hv said somethng tht u shouldnt hv to dont u ?
    may b she have got hurt with your words like watever u said and coz she dint expected tht from
    u she feels hurt and doesnt wnts to give a thot to this relation.thts why she is ignoring yor msgs
    and calls.if she is doing so then not purposedly definetely u both had a worse arguement wich she dint expected.
    she hv ignored many of your msgs call and so on bt then to msg her once and tell her tht u jst wnt to talk once
    not coz of the lov u both had bt jst to knw tht wat hurted her.say her sory in msg tht u dint meant to do or behave tht way.
    bt u jst wnt to talk once .....if she replies then fine if doesnt replies then leave it and dont try more...and dont think more about
    her cz if she still doesnt replies thn it means she is no more interested in this relationship.this last once try was jst coz of your love
    towords her and if she replies to it then fine if she doesnt cares then jst move on ......
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -

Banned

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

Go ahead and mull it over, as many times as necessary, within reason. Consider all the reasons you two broke up. Even if it sometimes seems as if there wasn't a good reason, there certainly was one - and probably more than one. Understand that you enjoyed being together for a while, but if the relationship was not what both you and your partner wanted for life, it would have ended eventually, no matter what. In this case, better sooner than later.

Thinking about the reasons why it ended can make it much clearer to you that it takes two people to start a relationship, but just one discordant person is enough to end it. It may also help you avoid many missteps in the future if you can identify areas where you contributed to the demise of the relationship.

You want people around you who love you and who will help you feel good about yourself. Surrounding yourself with compassionate, supportive friends and family will help you see yourself as a worthwhile person, and you'll find it easier to get steady on your feet again with your loved ones around you in a comforting net.

Whether that means spending time with your friends and family, or reading every book on the bestseller list, remind yourself that a relationship is one part of life, but even when you are in one, there are personal pleasures that you can always enjoy on your own. Indulge in those things now. As they say, the best revenge is living well.