Thread: Stuck with a extra smart women/ wife

Unregistered

Question Stuck with a extra smart women/ wife

Hi ,

I am married for around 8 months now with my gf from 5 years . I am not able to understand how cunning women can get . I am well educated settled guy having all aspects what women needs. So let me come over to. The issue .

My wife doesnt have sex with me but she says she loves me alot.she never let me hav sex since i considered her decision .she says she is. Virgin and I completely getting doubt due to her last relation . It's been 8 months of marriage and her silly excuses to avoid sex . I am trying to understand 2 things

Does she have affair with her ex.( though she refuses whn I asked her I have seen some emails which she later deleted since we had a fight )
    Does she have some medical issue wch she is hiding from me .her past medical history is not good.

Now the question is can I seek to annul this marriage ?So that I can Move over in life.
    Thanks

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hiii!!

Sometimes women refuse sex for fear of it. Usually it is virgins who have fear in beginning. Seems like u are getting very annoyed about NO sex & jumping into conclusions & thinking too much negative about her.
    such negativities usually harm relationship.

PLz stop thinking about her medical problem, bf problem etc..

talk to her directly & tell her your desire for sex. ask her why she is saying no. promise to be gentle & good. & if she has medical problem REALY, isnt it your duty to get her treated for it. Be kind & get her treatment.

Try to be romantic & pleasing man, so that she feels like she can love u [physically also].. trying to be so shrewd about sex, maybe withdrawing her away from u even more.

If she has affair or something, ask her & sort matter maturely..
    after giving all these tries... if she still fails , then u can think of divorce.

Divorce is not the only solution to all problems... It is the final solution ONLY when nothing or no attempts of being at peace & harmony work.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    hiii!!

Sometimes women refuse sex for fear of it. Usually it is virgins who have fear in beginning. Seems like u are getting very annoyed about NO sex & jumping into conclusions & thinking too much negative about her.
    such negativities usually harm relationship.

PLz stop thinking about her medical problem, bf problem etc..

talk to her directly & tell her your desire for sex. ask her why she is saying no. promise to be gentle & good. & if she has medical problem REALY, isnt it your duty to get her treated for it. Be kind & get her treatment.

Try to be romantic & pleasing man, so that she feels like she can love u [physically also].. trying to be so shrewd about sex, maybe withdrawing her away from u even more.

If she has affair or something, ask her & sort matter maturely..
    after giving all these tries... if she still fails , then u can think of divorce.

Divorce is not the only solution to all problems... It is the final solution ONLY when nothing or no attempts of being at peace & harmony work.
    ya negativeness is the main prblm in u....

||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....

8 Months into the wedding and no sex, it can be frustrating!

Out of the suspicions that you put forward, I would safely say that she is not having an affair...if she was, she would have sex with you just so that she could alleviate any doubts you have! So, I suggest you treat the emails b/w them as an entirely different issue!!!

As sensi suggested, it might very well be true that she is a virgin and may be insecure or scared!
    It might also be true that she might be withholding personal information from you!

Coming to your question,
    Denying sex without reason is grounds for divorce!
    An Indian High Court States:
    "The husband can't be made to suffer for no fault of his and be deprived of his natural urge to enjoy sexual happiness if the wife is unwilling to share the bed and discharge her duties."

However, I suggest you talk to her about this issue from a new, friendly perspective and take a look at counselling options before you take the drastic measure!!!
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi ,

I am married for around 8 months now with my gf from 5 years . I am not able to understand how cunning women can get . I am well educated settled guy having all aspects what women needs. So let me come over to. The issue .

My wife doesnt have sex with me but she says she loves me alot.she never let me hav sex since i considered her decision .she says she is. Virgin and I completely getting doubt due to her last relation . It's been 8 months of marriage and her silly excuses to avoid sex . I am trying to understand 2 things

Does she have affair with her ex.( though she refuses whn I asked her I have seen some emails which she later deleted since we had a fight )
    Does she have some medical issue wch she is hiding from me .her past medical history is not good.

Now the question is can I seek to annul this marriage ?So that I can Move over in life.
    Thanks

It certainly is a bit odd. Now, i'm no expert lol... but i'd say a person is only sexual to you as you can make them feel. It's not something you can automatically expect just because you think you have all the 'aspects' . Maybe you aren't making her feel good about herself. Have you ever thought about that ? Stop being demanding for a change and try woo'ing her all over again, It's just a thought. Failing that, consult a professional.
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

Banned Colonel

Man , all the advices that we can give you may never be useful for you unless you yourself stepped up and discussed it with her and told her all about your doubts.

See , if she had a sexual relationship with her ex , ask yourself are you accepting it or not since its past and past is past!
    She had a medical history , what medical history , was it related to anything can effect her performance or causes her any other issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi ,

Thanks

New Born

Dude...u said she was ur gf for 5 years before u got married...??how could her past relationship be the problem?if she doesn't like something abt u,why the hell did she marry u in the first place?and abt her medical condition..wht's the point of marriage if she cannot tell u abt it?dont get frustrated..ask her the real problem gently but firmly..tell her tht u'll be supportive whatever the reason is...and most important thing..tell her "NO BULLSHITTING this time " beforehand!!

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

handle carefully dude....................
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

Young Gun

Not Consummating a marriage is sufficient ground to obtain divorce without having to pay any alimony. Get rid of her and marry someone who is willing to sleep with you. This is the best solution.

If you attempt to reform her and make her hunger for your man-meat, then you may consider counselling, an exorcism or involve another woman if she is a closet lesbian.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Religion, International Travel and the Law