View Poll Results: Can USER IDs be hacked in SBF?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can USER IDs be hacked in SBF?

Banned Colonel

Question Can USER IDs be hacked in SBF?

I am posting this in GENERAL DISCUSSION section as the concerned post was also posted in GD only.

I am sure that my USER ID has been hacked.

Someone has logged into my user ID and posted a thread filled with lots of abuses as said here by graceful in his post which I got deleted by reporting it to Passion Unlimited. Otherwise, no way is that one could point out at me in the forum of committing such a Nth rate act.

Here I want to know the following:

1. Can graceful produce proof of the thread which I had created.
    2. I want Admin to look into this matter and tell who has hacked into my account.
    3. How to prevent future hacking of USER ID.
    4. If the person who has done such heinous thing be caught, can he be brought to book at SBF?
    5. How to change passwords of USER IDs, though it has been many years, I have not changed my password and I don’t know how to do it.

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Following is the post by graceful

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post5797802

Most of the people here still havent come to terms with the language u had used to abuse a young girl on this forum......in fact you dedicated the whole thread filled with abuses......

I am still amazed u have audacity to return on this forum as if nothing happened and continue with ur gimmickry. If you were a man of honour you shud have kept one.

Dont give me the sh** tht u said sorry and moved on......no amount of apologies can repair the damage of that magnitude.....

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

mj please contact admin he will help u change the password.actually in GD such a thread cannot exist,so moved to cc. but this kind of thread in CC is also not good.

plz stop complaining . breathe .... relax.
    Last edited by sens; 12-06-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Banned Colonel

sensi..

Someone accusing me of something which I have not done, how could I gulp it down?

I have left a message for Aviji and please do not delete or close this thread until the matter is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    mj please contact admin he will help u change the id.actually in GD such a thread cannot exist,so moved to cc. but this kind of thread in CC is also not good.

Banned Colonel

If you dont have anything to say or be help of please dont do timepass here.

Graceful has made some serious allegation on me, so either be of some help or stay out of this man
    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hotfuntalk View Post
    sensi..

Someone accusing me of something which I have not done, how could I gulp it down?

I have left a message for Aviji and please do not delete or close this thread until the matter is solved.

Mj, why do u want to solve all matters in public. we are all grown up people. okay i understand , maybe u felt bad. personally knowing gracefulguy, h is good guy.. & u can talk to him directly & sort the matter..

gentleness is the key.. talk to him. he will surely tell u.

u are making wrong request. if someone, or new visitors come to sbf, see so many complaint threads against everyone. here & there.. in CC hogya... the guest house... & now in GD... what will they think ???

u are grown up mature man.. mature person. solve it maturely. person to person.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Banned Colonel

What will happen if ID is changed? I want to know how to avoid hacking of USER ID?

This is actually shameful act done by someone to malign my name.

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    mj please contact admin he will help u change the password.actually in GD such a thread cannot exist,so moved to cc. but this kind of thread in CC is also not good.

plz stop complaining . breathe .... relax.

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

martin this is childish...if someone have said something then confront them in their vm/pm...take up the matter with admin/mod in their vm/pm why all this drama everytime..???

we also always have problems with other users & mods...but none except washes their dirty laundry like this...

you do all these things and then want people to accept & support you...this is not done at all...

would request any online mod to look into the matter and delete this thread...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

i have been in sbf for very long time.... & i have never encountered any hacking of id situations by any member, atleast in my stay.

Quote Originally Posted by hotfuntalk View Post
    What will happen if ID is changed? I want to know how to avoid hacking of USER ID?

This is actually shameful act done by someone to malign my name.

Administrator Lieutenant

Please provide URL of the post which you believe has not been written by you.

Banned Colonel

This post was done by gracefulguy in SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS thread on 11-6-2012, which is a baseless allegation.

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?123751-Complaints-and-Suggestions-Box&p=5797802&viewfull=1#post5797802

Most of the people here still havent come to terms with the language u had used to abuse a young girl on this forum......in fact you dedicated the whole thread filled with abuses......

I am still amazed u have audacity to return on this forum as if nothing happened and continue with ur gimmickry. If you were a man of honour you shud have kept one.

Dont give me the sh** tht u said sorry and moved on......no amount of apologies can repair the damage of that magnitude.....

I have not created any such thread to abuse any young girl as quoted by gracefulguy. Upon which I felt someone has hacked into my account and created a thread to abuse a particular young girl. Which also is not true.

The fact:
    I reported this thing to the mods, upon which passion_unlimitedd and sens looked into the matter and found out that gracefulguy's account was not hacked but he himself has posted the above post and is blaming the act on hackers.

This is what happened till now.
    Last edited by hotfuntalk; 13-06-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Administrator Lieutenant

Show me your post which you believe is not yours and has been posted by someone else under your identity.

SB Guru Major

Can use id be hacked in SBF?
    How can We vote by Poll on such question? Even safest sites of the world can be hacked. Then logically any id can be hacked. But, as admin said, give the details of thread which you believe is posted by someone else in your name.

Administrator Lieutenant

Please take a time off of three months to learn how to behave.

Banned Colonel

Passion_unlimitedd and sens have the link in which gracefulguy said that his user id had been hacked and it was not him who posted the post, but some hacker.

post link is this one,

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post5797802

The next post was deleted by passion or sens immediately where he said someone hacked into his account.

When I have not created such a thread as said by gracefulguy, someone must have hacked into my account and posted such a thread, upon inspection by mods Passion and Sens, they came to know that, neither has the account been hacked, mine or his, but it was he who has posted it and is lying now.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    Can use id be hacked in SBF?
    How can We vote by Poll on such question? Even safest sites of the world can be hacked. Then logically any id can be hacked. But, as admin said, give the details of thread which you believe is posted by someone else in your name.

Administrator Lieutenant

Show me your post which makes you believe that your account has been hacked which resulted in this hue and cry. Here you need to provide your own post URL which does not belong to you. It is serious allegation dear and no child's play.