Thread: Where Are They Now - Celebrity Virgins

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Where Are They Now - Celebrity Virgins

Lots of young stars have publicly pledged to remain chaste until their wedding day. Let's see how that worked out for them
    Thank you bala

1. Then: Miley Cyrus
    In response to a 2007 pregnancy rumor, Miley Cyrus (then 15) responded, “It’s given me the street cred to say that would be impossible, because I’m living my life the way I believe is right and that is to stay pure."

2. Now: Miley Cyrus
    Miley certainly has come a long way since her Hannah Montana days. The 19-year-old actress and singer recently got engaged to beau Liam Hemsworth, and in interviews she has called sex "magical" and "cool." Totally.

Thank you bala

3. Then: Justin Bieber
    In 2010, the mop-topped "Baby" singer gave an interview with his mom to E! News, in which Mama Biebs said, "[Justin] has expressed his desire to stay pure and honor women and treat women with respect so hopefully that stays that way."

4. Now: Justin Bieber
    In 2011, a woman named Mariah Yeater claimed to have taken Justin's precious virginity in a bathroom after a concert, but she later proved to be a total fraud. In a May 2012 interview with The Sunday Times in London the pop singer refused to answer a question about his virginity, saying instead, "Ah-hah, next question." Only girlfriend Selena Gomez knows for sure.

Thank you bala

5. Then: Jessica Simpson
    Before Newlyweds and "chicken of the sea," Jessica Simpson was a squeaky clean pop singer who promised to stay pure until her wedding day. "I promised God, my father, and my future husband that I would remain a virgin until I got married," she publicly stated.

6. Now: Jessica Simpson
    Simpson divorced her first husband, Nick Lachey, in 2006. In 2010 she announced her engagement to football player Eric Johnson, and in 2012 she gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Maxwell Drew.

Thank you bala

7. Then: Britney Spears
    While promoting the release of her first album, …Baby One More Time, sweet little Britney Spears publicly declared that she would stay a virgin until she was married. Little did she know how many times she'd be married in just a few short years.

8. Now: Britney Spears
    Brit has been divorced twice and has two kids with ex-hubby Kevin Federline. In 2002, former Mickey Mouse Club boyfriend Justin Timberlake claimed that Britney wasn't as innocent as she claimed to be, telling a reporter, "She lost her virginity a while ago—and I should know." The pop star is currently engaged to manager Jason Trawick.

Thank you bala

9. Then: Brooke Shields
    When she was a 20-year-old college student, Brooke Shields wrote in her autobiography, On Your Own, that though she had appeared naked onscreen, she had never had sex.

10. Now: Brooke Shields
    Brooke reportedly went all the way sometime later with Princeton classmate (and Superman) Dean Cain.These days she's married to TV writer Chris Henchy, with whom she has two beautiful daughters, Rowan and Grier.

Thank you bala

11. Then: Jonas Brothers
    Disney darlings the Jonas Brothers publicly professed to be saving themselves for marriage and even wore purity rings to prove the point. Youngest Jo Bro Nick even claimed to have had his purity ring made at Disney World. Ooookay.

12. Now: Jonas Brothers
    Oldest brother Kevin Jonas married hairdresser Danielle Deleasa in 2009; Joe Jonas has been linked to Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, and Ashley Greene; and Nick Jonas has dated fellow celebrity virgin Miley Cyrus and Australian singer Delta Goodrem.

Thank you bala

13. Then: Heidi Montag
    In 2008, Spencer Pratt went on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and claimed that then fiancee Heidi Montag was a virgin, saying, "She's still a virgin... We don't sin over here." Nevermind the fact that The Hills had already featured Montag taking a pregnancy test during one episode.

14. Now: Heidi Montag
    Yeah, Montag's virginity claims were as fake as her nose, and breasts, and everything everything else.

Thank you bala

15. Then: Jordin Sparks
    Cutie pie American Idol winner Jordin Sparks wasn't shy about her promise to remain a virgin until marriage. "It's hard everyday, but I made a promise to myself," she told Us in 2007. "Temptation is always there. It's all about making the right choice and not putting yourself in that situation."

16. Now: Jordin Sparks
    Jordin recently said on the Today show that she still wears her purity ring but that she "can't say what's going to happen a couple of months from now." The pop starlet is currently dating Jason Derulo.

Thank you bala

17. Then: Hilary Duff
    In 2006 clean-cut Disney starlet Hilary Duff told Elle magazine, "It's harder having a boyfriend who's older because people just assume. But [virginity] is definitely something I like about myself."

18. Now: Hilary Duff
    Duff later said that she was misquoted in the Elle interview and that she never said she was a virgin. She married hockey player Mike Comrie in 2010 and gave birth to their first child, a boy named Luca Cruz, in March of 2012.

Thank you bala

19. Then: Adriana Lima
    Brazailian Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima dated Derek Jeter and Lenny Kravitz, but professed to GQ that "sex is just for after marriage."

20. Now: Adriana Lima
    Adriana married basketball player Marko Jaric on Valentine's Day in 2009, and gave birth to daughter Valentina nearly a year later. The couple is currently expecting their second child.

Thank you bala

21. Then: Julianne Hough
    When she was just 19-years-old, the former Dancing with the Stars dancer told CosmoGirl, "I think when you say no, down the line it will be a better decision."

22. Now: Julianne Hough
    Julianne Hough hasn't spoken out about her V-card status recently, but she's been dating Ryan Seacrest for about two years, so your guess is as good as ours.

Thank you bala

Banned Lieutenant

It's never possible for them to remain virgin until marriage. I think they claim because they must know about hymenoplasty!

New Born

You have to do that, to be good role models and more importnatly, not face the wrath of PTA. When they were teen idols, at least they were promoting the right values to the kids of America.
    They should however claim that virginity is/was a personal choice instead of being self righteous and preachy.