Closed Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Why did you ban MY NEWEST ID?

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Why did you ban MY NEWEST ID?

    I had created one ID by name honest baba in santabanta forums.

    I had just posted this message on one of the discussions.

    Immediately the ID was banned.

    Could I know what made the mods ban this ID?

    This is the message I posted..

    Sam/Mods:

    I really have not made fun of anyone with the IDs that were banned.

    The IDs which I made fun of were a long time ago.

    Those were resolved amicably and I parted ways with people whom I made fun of.

    The IDs are as follows:

    FAMOUS BABA
    Aey-4-aabra ka dabra
    Kallu Kalan Kaalia
    cauliflower
    GENTLE BABA
    JohnJaaniJanardhan
    Pyar ki Lungi
    Oye Chandramukhi
    Ek thi Tigress
    Babyy
    Dheerendra Gopal & Yaate
    Munshiji

    But strictly I have not made fun of anyone with those IDs which were banned recently.

    If so, please provide proof that I made fun of anyone or else revoke my IDs.


    This was sanjib/passions reply:

    Kya multiple ids se hi fun nikalta hai ? Kion itne ids chahiye funny ban ne ke liye ?

    Kya single id se fun generate nehi kiya jaa sakta ?

    Kya Amit ko, mujhe, riky ko ya sunil ko funny banne ke liye multiple ids ka sahara lena pada ?

    Mein ab bhi nehi samajh paya ki multiple ids ki zaroorat kya hai jab ki ek hi id se sab kuch kiya jaa sakta hai.

    Yeh question har woh member ke liye hai jinka multiple id ha including my fellow mods.

    Maine bhi shayed do aur registration kiya tha lekin kabhi unhe use karne ka man hi nehi kiya. Aisa lagta tha jaise mein nehi koi aur baat kar raha ho meri jagah.

    Har user ki ek identity hoti hai ek pehchan hota hai. Uski reputation, uska image woh id reflect karta hai. Aaj koi naya member aake thread banata hai to sabko lagta hai yeh martin ka clone hai. Aisa situation kion hai yahan ? Tumne bhi kuch ids se introduction thread banaya jisme tum pakde gaye. Baad me tumne pehle se hi declare karke ids banana shuru kiya. Yeh ek tamasha nehi to aur kya hai. Isme koi fun nehi hai. Sorry to say that.


    passion_unlimited
    passion_unlimited.
    passion_unlimitedd
    passion_unlimitedd.

    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post5754562

  2. #2
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    dear HFT,

    any id you have created or going to create in this forum, which will make any issue here will be banned for life.
    you have given 3 months ban, and you should follow the forum rules.
    and for you kind information, your 'hotfuntalk' id will be banned for another 3 months in light the comments made on admin and mods today at suggestion box using the id 'a_honest_1'.
    Last edited by ignoramusenator; 23-06-2012 at 07:49 PM.


    Make My Day

  3. #3
    Always Alive @ SBF! Brigadier General cheeku17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nai Dilli
    Posts
    22,016
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    i think the 3 months ban should be lifted from hotfuntalk's id , and a new one should be imposed for the lifetime
    My Stupidity is so Advanced that People think i am Sarcastic

  4. #4
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,669
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Iggi, if martin digs old issues again or insult any member, let's lift 3months ban from hotfuntalk id and ban it for life time like we did for his fake ids !

    Martin, consider it as final warning, like I banned your fake ids, I will lift 3months ban from hotfuntalk and will ban it for life time !

    Choice is yours


  5. #5
    !ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    back in hell
    Posts
    20,585
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    i feel we are giving way too much importance to one miscreant user...his complaints will never end...we will never be able to satisfy him...

    i suggest henceforth all his replies n threads to be deleted with the banning of every new id he makes...also not to reply to his repeated complaints too...

    he's not a 5 year old kid that we are tolerating him so much...he's mature and he should act as per his age now and not like a teen going through puberty woes...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

  6. #6
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,669
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    ^ this was final warning for him, if he digs old issues again will ban his hotfuntalk id for lifetime !


  7. #7
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,561
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    does anyone knw abt the id soolemaklusamavdeshsanjib..........????

    Does anyone knw kannada here ??? I hope senso does....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  8. #8
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,669
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    ^ its already banned


  9. #9
    ♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ★♥»★«♥★
    Posts
    103,294
    Rep Power
    100

    Default



    martin: plz stop this . u have been given break to take time off & come back as new organised well-behaved person. But u seem not to realize what you did at all.. u feel u have been banned just like that.

    You are not banned just like that. You are banned coz u had created some mischief here. many members are irked. So take a peaceful break. dont bother anyone.


    martin just behave urself. u are acting very badly.

    for acting so wicked u should be life banned .
    Last edited by sens; 27-06-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

  10. #10
    !! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Guwahati, Assam
    Posts
    149,125
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    honest_baba aka Martin

    Mere id "passion_unlimitedd" ka ek bhi abusive post dikha do, mein modship hi nehi SBF chor dunga, I PROMISE.

    doosre ids mein ban kar deta hoon for your for your satisfaction.

    For your kind information mein tumhe bata doon ki koi misuse na kar sake mera clone won IDs maine hi create karke abandon kiya huwa hai. Saare IDs jo tumne list kiya huwa hai activated bhi nehi hai aur tumko members list me bhi nehi dikhenge, try it. Woh IDs se bhi ek abusive post dikha do mein modship to choro SBF hi chor dunga.

    Jo log sheeshe ke ghar me raha karte hain woh doosro ke ghar me patthar feka nehi karte

    Grow Up Martin, U have a long life ahead. Learn something from your Friday post, or yeh sirf kehne ki baatein hain ...
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

  11. #11
    SB Wizard Major harry_putter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    swades
    Posts
    4,404
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had created one ID by name honest baba in santabanta forums.

    I had just posted this message on one of the discussions.

    Immediately the ID was banned.

    Could I know what made the mods ban this ID?

    This is the message I posted..

    Sam/Mods:

    I really have not made fun of anyone with the IDs that were banned.

    The IDs which I made fun of were a long time ago.

    Those were resolved amicably and I parted ways with people whom I made fun of.

    The IDs are as follows:

    FAMOUS BABA
    Aey-4-aabra ka dabra
    Kallu Kalan Kaalia
    cauliflower
    GENTLE BABA
    JohnJaaniJanardhan
    Pyar ki Lungi
    Oye Chandramukhi
    Ek thi Tigress
    Babyy
    Dheerendra Gopal & Yaate
    Munshiji

    But strictly I have not made fun of anyone with those IDs which were banned recently.

    If so, please provide proof that I made fun of anyone or else revoke my IDs.


    This was sanjib/passions reply:

    Kya multiple ids se hi fun nikalta hai ? Kion itne ids chahiye funny ban ne ke liye ?

    Kya single id se fun generate nehi kiya jaa sakta ?

    Kya Amit ko, mujhe, riky ko ya sunil ko funny banne ke liye multiple ids ka sahara lena pada ?

    Mein ab bhi nehi samajh paya ki multiple ids ki zaroorat kya hai jab ki ek hi id se sab kuch kiya jaa sakta hai.

    Yeh question har woh member ke liye hai jinka multiple id ha including my fellow mods.

    Maine bhi shayed do aur registration kiya tha lekin kabhi unhe use karne ka man hi nehi kiya. Aisa lagta tha jaise mein nehi koi aur baat kar raha ho meri jagah.

    Har user ki ek identity hoti hai ek pehchan hota hai. Uski reputation, uska image woh id reflect karta hai. Aaj koi naya member aake thread banata hai to sabko lagta hai yeh martin ka clone hai. Aisa situation kion hai yahan ? Tumne bhi kuch ids se introduction thread banaya jisme tum pakde gaye. Baad me tumne pehle se hi declare karke ids banana shuru kiya. Yeh ek tamasha nehi to aur kya hai. Isme koi fun nehi hai. Sorry to say that.


    passion_unlimited
    passion_unlimited.
    passion_unlimitedd
    passion_unlimitedd.

    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post5754562
    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    does anyone knw abt the id soolemaklusamavdeshsanjib..........????

    Does anyone knw kannada here ??? I hope senso does....
    Dear Martin,
    this is my first reply in this part of santabanta forum, really u need to grow up now......
    everyone know why u were banned in the first place from the forum and seriously u need to grow up now......

    Im completely fine if u dont respect yourself but respect others....there are many things which u need to learn......

    and regarding that ID for which Gracefulguy is asking.....that was down right $hit headed thinking of creating a ID which means something so vulgar.......


    I would highly recommend banning your hotfuntalk id for that new ID........

    What i have seen is that u always cry for respecting u........Its time for u to earn some......
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....


  12. #12
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    To all people asking Martin to "Grow Up", please "Shrink Down".. You are not 100 year old Monks living on Himalayas.

    Now, almost EVERYONE has double IDs here, which I think should not be allowed. Which I also know won't happen as most of the Decision makers have multiple IDs themselves.

    So, Why don't we just "Close This Thread" and move forward.

    G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  13. #13
    SB Guru Major
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,393
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    To all people asking Martin to "Grow Up", please "Shrink Down".. You are not 100 year old Monks living on Himalayas.

    Now, almost EVERYONE has double IDs here, which I think should not be allowed. Which I also know won't happen as most of the Decision makers have multiple IDs themselves.

    So, Why don't we just "Close This Thread" and move forward.

    G'day
    The ongoing Process of Creation of New Id and Closure of the Same for same reasons is still continue. Hence this Thread is relevant. Otherwise he has to create new thread for each new Id.

  14. #14
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,669
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    To all people asking Martin to "Grow Up", please "Shrink Down".. You are not 100 year old Monks living on Himalayas.

    Now, almost EVERYONE has double IDs here, which I think should not be allowed. Which I also know won't happen as most of the Decision makers have multiple IDs themselves.

    So, Why don't we just "Close This Thread" and move forward.

    G'day
    most of them have fake ids, but other users are not creating fake ids to abuse/mock fellow members like martin was doing !



Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. TV's newest Hotties !!!
    By Sam in forum Television
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30-05-2007, 10:49 PM
  2. The Newest Sex Goddesses
    By Sam in forum International Celebrities
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 24-04-2007, 08:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •