Thread: medical fitness test query

scientist88

Question medical fitness test query

sir, I have been selected as scientist officer at a govt agency and my joining letter states that there would be a medical fitness test before induction to the job. What medical tests are carried for these posts? I have no spectacles, hearing is good, no colour or night blindness, height is 6ft1inch, weight is 73kgs. Only thing is that I am taking a homeopathy treatment for slight hair loss in due time. Is anything worth concern? Pls write back What ELSE medical tests are likely to happen...

in general medical chk ups include taking ur height and weight... which have a certain range acc. to ur age, ur BMI and ur BMR... ur hearing ability, speech, eye test and if thr r any physical abnornality in any part of ur body...

nthing to be scared of!

all the best

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hii!!!

i have no idea of what they would check... but i would only suggest... go for it, all the best.. hope u clear it. after all all human beings have some problems.. they would definitely not focus on smaller issues... but just check if u are fit enough for job .

whatever questions they ask u, be honest & polite & tell them truth. remaining is up to them.

GOOD LUCK.

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

This tests are small tests. Not like in armyThey check ur eyesight and if u can hear good. Will check ur BP and heart rate and will ask u if you have any major disease or genetic problems etc. And then u can go
    Quote Originally Posted by scientist88 View Post
    sir, I have been selected as scientist officer at a govt agency and my joining letter states that there would be a medical fitness test before induction to the job. What medical tests are carried for these posts? I have no spectacles, hearing is good, no colour or night blindness, height is 6ft1inch, weight is 73kgs. Only thing is that I am taking a homeopathy treatment for slight hair loss in due time. Is anything worth concern? Pls write back What ELSE medical tests are likely to happen...

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

drinks lots of water.. because they go for urine test also to check for infections... they do check if heart beats are fine.. they check for overall and just ensure you are fit and fine!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

New Born

"Great article".Health is very important to topic.We are lucky people, because God blessed we with no disabilities. There are people with speech and hearing disabilities. They can’t hear what we say, the natures melodious sound, the sweet songs of the birds and they can’t speak to their parents, they can’t call their “amma”, which is the most beautiful word in the world. There are many reasons how the speech and hearing causes ,may be by genetics, accident or by diseases. Many people avoid them and didn’t like to interact with the disability people. Researchers are going to expand the technologies to treat the deaf and dump people. There are special schools and colleges for them. Government have reserved special seats in case of education to professional colleges and for occupation. We can do lot of things to uplift them in the society. In everyday newspaper we are hearing that deaf and dumb girl child are not safe. Deaf and dump girl child were sexually assaulted by several times when their parents go to work.As a staff of speech and hearing clinic kottayam you can visit our website and you will get more information about it.

New Born

"Great article".Health is very important to topic.We are lucky people, because God blessed we with no disabilities. There are people with speech and hearing disabilities. They can’t hear what we say, the natures melodious sound, the sweet songs of the birds and they can’t speak to their parents, they can’t call their “amma”, which is the most beautiful word in the world. There are many reasons how the speech and hearing causes ,may be by genetics, accident or by diseases. Many people avoid them and didn’t like to interact with the disability people. Researchers are going to expand the technologies to treat the deaf and dump people. There are special schools and colleges for them. Government have reserved special seats in case of education to professional colleges and for occupation. We can do lot of things to uplift them in the society. In everyday newspaper we are hearing that deaf and dumb girl child are not safe. Deaf and dump girl child were sexually assaulted by several times when their parents go to work.As a staff of speech and hearing clinic kottayam you can visit our website and you will get more information about it.

New Born

http://froheweihnachtenneujahr2017.de/
    http://www.froheweihnachtsbilder2016.com/
    Wo Acha Hay Tou Behtar, Bura Hay Tou Bhi Qabool
    Mizaaj-E-Ishq Mein Aib-O-Hunar Dekhe Nahi Jatay...!!!

SB MahaGuru Colonel

not a big deal ............