Thread: Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay"

- WilDChilD - Major General najis's Avatar

Default Anderson Cooper: "The Fact Is, I'm Gay"

Putting the longtime rumors to rest, Anderson Cooper has come out of the closet via a newly released letter.

The writing was published on Monday (July 2) by recipient Andrew Sullivan, who is a political blogger pal of the CNN news anchor/talk show host.

In his penning, Cooper reveals, “I’ve always believed that who a reporter votes for, what religion they are, who they love, should not be something they have to discuss publicly. As long as a journalist shows fairness and honesty in his or her work, their private life shouldn’t matter.”

Bluntly telling that he prefers men, the 45-year-old states, “The fact is, I’m gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."

“Since my early days as a reporter, I have worked hard to accurately and fairly portray gay and lesbian people in the media – and to fairly and accurately portray those who for whatever reason disapprove of them,” Anderson continues, adding, “It is not part of my job to push an agenda, but rather to be relentlessly honest in everything I see, say and do. I’ve never wanted to be any kind of reporter other than a good one, and I do not desire to promote any cause other than the truth.”
    Behind Every Successful Man There's A Women. That's Because Women Never Run After Men Who Don't Succeed!

Default Justin Bieber's Low Profile Subway Lunch Stop

Despite driving his chrome Karma Fisker, Justin Bieber tried to keep a low profile while picking up some grub at a local Subway in Los Angeles, California on Sunday (July 1).

Accompanied by his bodyguard, the "Boyfriend" singer carried his lunch out to his car wearing a pair of baggy gray sweatpants,striped striped shirt all the while keeping his Chicago Bulls flat bill hat low over his face.

Justin - who recently recently graduated from St. Michael Catholic Secondary School in Stratford, Ontario - gave his hometown a little shout out yesterday tweeting, "HAPPY CANADA DAY!" just one week after releasing his new studio album, "Believe" which exploded to No. 1 in 30 countries.

Later this month the 18-year-old is expected to perform at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards which will air live on Sunday, July 22 8:00pm ET Also expected to perform is Carly Rae Jepsen, Flo Rida, No Doubt and DJ Pauly D, who will serve as “Choice” DJ for the FOX awards show.
    Behind Every Successful Man There's A Women. That's Because Women Never Run After Men Who Don't Succeed!

Default Kim Kardashian: "So Happy" for Kanye at the 2012 BET Awards

Joining her man at the star-studded spectacle, Kim Kardashian dazzled in a backless white frock as she attended the 2012 BET Awards in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday (July 1).

The E! reality star sat front row at the Shrine Auditorium alongside boyfriend Kanye West, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z while also spending time chatting it up with Nicki Minaj during the course of the festivities.

Expressing her joy for her beau - who took the stage with his group G.O.O.D. Music and won a pair of trophies - Kim tweeted at ceremony's end, "I'm so happy for my baby tonight! Dope performance & won some BET Awards!"

Hosted by "Pulp Fiction" actor Samuel L. Jackson, the annual BET event featured performances by Kim's man Kanye's new group G.O.O.D. Music, as well as top acts such as Usher, Rick Ross, Chris Brown, and Nicki Minaj.

Including special tributes to the late, great Whitney Houston, as well as Rev. Al Sharpton as the Humanitarian Award honoree and Maze featuring Frankie Beverly as the Life Achievement Award winner, other BET winners included Big Sean as Best New Artist, Chris Brown as Best Male R&B Artist and Mindless Behavior as the CocaCola Viewers' Choice selection.