Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bald new look for Britney Spears

Moderator Colonel djhassoo@hotmail.com's Avatar

Exclamation Bald new look for Britney Spears

American pop star Britney Spears has revealed her latest look - a completely shaven head.

She was spotted by fans and paparazzi in a Los Angeles tattoo parlour minus her trademark mane of blonde hair.
    A tattoo artist at the Body and Soul parlour told KABC television that Ms Spears was tattooed with "cute little lips on her wrist".
    Ms Spears is reported to have recently checked in to an Antigua rehabilitation centre and checked out one day later.
    Staff at the tattoo parlour said she appeared unannounced on Friday night and stayed 90 minutes while she was tattooed. Afterwards she was bundled by her minders into a waiting SUV with her head completely covered by a hood.
    HASSAN

Reckless behaviour
    Britney Spears shot to global fame in 1998 with the hits Baby One More Time and Oops!...I Did It Again.
    She had a two-day marriage to a childhood friend before marrying former backing dancer Kevin Federline, with whom she had two children.
    Since splitting with him last year, Spears has been making headlines with her partying lifestyle.
    Her reckless behaviour reportedly had family and close friends worried.
    On Friday, People magazine and other entertainment media reported that she had checked herself into Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre in Antigua in the Caribbean earlier in the week, but had checked out one day later.
    Spears has sold more than 60m albums since her pop debut in 1998 with the UK number one single, Baby One More Time. Her personal wealth was estimated at about $123m in 2004 by Forbes business magazine.
    HASSAN

The Stud Colonel passion_love077@yahoo.co.in's Avatar

why did she did so

and why is everey one behind her???

in your dirty mind and " i am loving it"!

she converted into zen buddhism
    !

Banned Lieutenant General
    in ur soul, just close ur eyes to see me!

she look **********

Banned Lieutenant General
    in ur soul, just close ur eyes to see me!

HASSAN

Britney’s hair on sale for $1million

The world might be recoiling at pictures of a bald Britney Spears – but that hasn't stopped a bidding war for her lopped tresses on eBay.
    Fans were stunned after the former princess of pop walked into a California salon on Friday night and shaved off her long hair in front of bemused staff.
    But, with the singer defiantly refusing to take her locks as a keepsake, the hairdressers were left to auction them off – with bids of more than £500,000 already rolling in.

Britney's hair is being sold along with the three-quarters full can of Red Bull and a blue Bic lighter the mother-of-two was carrying at the time. The online ad placed by Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana reads: 'This is a piece of history that cannot be duplicated. This is absolutely authentic. This is not a scam.' And, to verify the sale is genuine, the buyer is invited to meet staff in person.
    HASSAN

Co-owner JT Tognozzi said: 'She was on a mission. She grabbed the shears and just started shaving her head.'
    The salon pledges the money will go to a good cause, possibly to the singer's own charity – the Britney Spears Foundation, which helps children in need.
    Psychiatrists, however, are speculating that, with such bizarre behaviour, it might be Britney herself who is in need of help.
    HASSAN

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant kollam003@gmail.com's Avatar

Cool Britney Spears' Without Hair

CAUSE FOR CONCERN?

Britney Spears marks her return to Los Angeles with a new look – a shaved head, which she debuted at a Sherman Oaks, Calif., tattoo parlor Friday night. The pop star, who briefly checked into and out of rehab got inked before donning a hoodie and leaving.
    Kollam003
    Dont Mess With ME

Kollam003
    Dont Mess With ME

GOING, GOING...GONE

Before getting inked Friday night, Spears pays a visit to a San Fernando Valley hair salon, where she took to shaving her own head.

Moments after shaving her own head in Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, Calif., a teary Britney Spears blurted out, "'My mom is going to freak,'" according to salon owner Esther Tognozzi, who says she tried to talk the pop star out of her radical do.

Spears, 25, stopped by the San Fernando Valley salon at around 7 p.m. Friday night after it had closed.

Accompanied by two bodyguards, Spears walked in with a hoodie covering her head and told Tognozzi, "'I want you to buzz my hair off.'"

Tognozzi first tried to talk Spears out of going through with the shave, then after refusing the pop star's request, Spears told her, "'Then I'll do it.'"

During Spears's visit, Tognozzi describes the pop star as having "no expression." However, she notes Spears smiled for the cameras when waiting photographers caught sight of her newly shorn look inside the salon.

Spears wasn't charged for her buzz cut (usually $20 for men), but Tognozzi says, "Now I'm charging $200 for the Brit-Buzz Special!"

Before Spears slipped out the back door, Tognozzi asked her if the buzz cut was a symbol of a new beginning. Spears's response: "'Something like that.'"
    Kollam003
    Dont Mess With ME

Kollam003
    Dont Mess With ME

The Stud Colonel passion_love077@yahoo.co.in's Avatar

man
    i can't see it

HASSAN