Thread: Hollywood's hottest actresses that refuse to go nude

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Hollywood's hottest actresses that refuse to go nude

Megan Fox responded to whether she'd do a nude scene with, "Ugh, never! That's the last thing I want to see- what I look like having sex. It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, because I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex. I can't ever imagine myself doing nudity in a film. It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't."Hear that? That's the sound of every man on earth's dreams shattering
    Thank you bala

Blake Lively reportedly felt uncomfortable enough in the risqué clothes she had to wear on-camera in Gossip Girl, so don't expect her to be jumping to do any nude scenes any time soon!

Thank you bala

Sorry to crush your dreams, but the only time Jessica Alba has been and will be naked on-screen was when she was invisible in Fantastic 4. She once said, 'I don't do nudity. I just don't. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I won't get hired in some things. But I have too much anxiety

'If they (actresses) take their clothes off, they objectify themselves. I am flabbergasted by how many legitimate actresses do it.' Alright Reese Witherspoon, don't get your knickers in a twist you don't have to take them off!

Thank you bala

After winning a Golden Globe and an Oscar for a role she got naked for, she said, 'I think I won't do it again: A) I can't keep getting away with it, and B) I don't want to become 'that actress who always gets her kit off.'

Apparently, Kate swore off nudity onscreen after her mother, TV actress Judy Loe went naked on TV, causing Kate harrassment at school. She doesn't want her daughter to feel the same!
    Thank you bala

Isla Fisher's husband certainly makes up for his wife lack of on-screen nudity! She was reported saying. 'It is not like I have a problem with nudity but I didn't think there was anything funny about seeing a woman's ******. I feel like if you have a female comic character and then you see her ******s, then she is no longer funny which is clearly wrong but that was my theory and that's why I didn't want to do it.'

'It would never happen. I think there's nothing wrong with Playboy - there's nothing wrong with women who want to be in the magazine, if they're comfortable being naked and showing everything. But I'm looking through it like, 'Holy sh*t, that's a lot of v****.' I mean, it's filled with that stuff. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not something I'd do.' No one said you'd have to show that Olivia Munn!

Thank you bala

'Anytime someone talks about your figure constantly, you get nervous, you get really self-conscious. I was working my butt off on the show, and then all anyone was talking about was my body!' Christina Hendricks you sound surprised?! Who can blame them!

Rachel Bilson once said, 'Movies can be sexy or sexual without showing things...It's almost a deal breaker. (The Last Kiss) was rated R, and they like to put in nudity wherever they can, but I'm pretty strong willed and believe it can be avoided.' Such a shame...

Thank you bala

When asked why she wouldn't bare all, Mandy Moore said, 'It would be completely uncomfortable to walk down the street and know that the person passing by had seen me without my clothes on. I've turned down several roles where the producers or directors or writers wouldn't budge on that point.' We have a feeling that she'd be the only one feeling uncomfortable...

She's been in front of the camera in teeny, tiny bikinis but Cameron Diaz refuses nude scene saying, 'I don't say that I won't do nudity for other people's benefit. It has nothing to do with other people, it's just what I'm comfortable with.'

Thank you bala

Jennifer Garner said, 'I will not be taking it all off! Zero percent. No, thank you. The world deserves better. Not interested.' Damn you Ben Affleck

'I'm not really proud of how I look.' Will anyone really believe that excuse Sarah Jessica Parker?

For someone who had previously said 'I will never do nudity. I don't care how dark and intellectual the role could be, you know. I don't care if I frickin' could get an Oscar for it, I'm not going to do it.' Do you want to explain this magazine cover then Jessica Simpson?

Thank you bala

New Born

Wonder who made that list...may be a couple of actresses in the list have never done a nude scene in a film but there are lots of pictures featuring them nude...Christina Hendricks, Mandy Moore, Isla Fisher, Rachel Bilson and Jennifer Garner are the only people on that list who have not done any nudity (though there have been a couple of "slips") There are loads of nude pics of Megan Fox, Blake Lively and Jessica Alba floating around the net (no..they are not fakes) Kate Winslet is famous for her nude scenes (one in every 3 films seem to have one) Kate Beckinsale did a couple of films with nudity, Cameron Diaz did a nude photoshoot early in her career while Olivia Munn recently did a nude scene in Magic Mike (or was it Mad Max?) Found myself laughing after reading Reese Witherspoon's "comments"..she had a full blown nude scene in a film a few years back while there have been accidental "slips" from her early in her career. May be they claim they will not do it in future...but we all know if they get desperate enough..they will very willingly take off their kit

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."