Thread: Kristen Stewart issues grovelling apology to Robert Pattinson over affair

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Kristen Stewart issues grovelling apology to Robert Pattinson over affair

Kristen Stewart has reportedly issued a grovelling public apology to Robert Pattinson after infidelity claims emerged last night that she cheated on him with married director Rupert Sanders.
    Pictures emerged of the Twilight actress, 22, in the arms of the 41-year-old Snow White And The Huntsman filmmaker - who has two young children with model wife Liberty Ross.
    According to People, Kristen said: 'I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.
    'This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.'

Thank you bala

Rupert too has reportedly followed suit, telling People: 'I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.
    'My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.'

Thank you bala

And People also reported the story, saying: 'Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgement. She wasn't having an affair with Rupert.
    'It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened. She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice.'
    Kristen's alleged infidelity came just months after Robert gave an interview to Italian Vanity Fair magazine saying that he has 'never understood' people who cheat

Just days ago, the duo looked happy at Comic-Con as they promoted the final film of their franchise, Breaking Dawn: Part 2, and also at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday.
    The news will come as a shock after British actor Pattinson hinted he wanted to marry Kristen.
    Speaking to BlackBook, he explained: 'There was a magazine, with these pictures, saying I was getting married. No one ever knows what is true or what isn’t.
    'Even my own mum called to ask me if it was true. It’s not. At least, not yet. But it is true that Kristen has always done something to me that others haven’t.'
    And in her most recent interview, with the June issue of Elle magazine, Kristen said she was getting tired of her 'boring' life, and wanted something 'bad' to happen to her.
    She said: 'You can learn so much from bad things. I feel boring. I feel like, "Why is everything so easy for me?" I can't wait for something crazy to f***ing happen to me. Just life.
    'I want someone to f*** me over! Do you know what I mean?'
    Thank you bala