Thread: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Relationship Timeline

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Relationship Timeline

The Story of Robsten
    Since Twilight premiered in 2008, fans of the franchise have been obsessed with the offscreen love connection between stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Now, amid a cheating scandal involving Kristen and the director of Snow White and the Huntsmen, the Robsten romance faces it's most difficult challenge ever. Is their history enough to keep the relationship afloat?
    Thank you bala

. Young Love
    Both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were relatively unknown actors before they landed the lead roles in Twilight. Rob had a minor role in Harry Potter, while Kristen had small parts in flicks like Panic Room and The Messengers, but that all changed thanks to a vampire love story. In September 2008 these two started posing together, and it didn't take long for romance rumors to soar!

2. The 'Twilight' Connection
    It may not have been "love" at first sight, but Kristen Stewart definitely knew there was something special when she had a Twilight screen test with Robert Pattinson. "I basically cast him," Kristen once told Vanity Fair. "We did one day of auditions and a bunch of guys came in. Catherine Hardwicke, the director, afterwards was like, 'What do you think? This is such a hard choice.' I was like, 'Are you kidding me?! It's such an obvious choice!' It couldn't have been better. It was sort of perfect."

3. Attached
    The early Rob and Kristen dating rumors were partly fueled by the media, but were mostly fueled by the fact that these two work side-by-side, constantly pose together at red carpet events, and because they're just SO cute together! A few of these things are unavoidable, but an offscreen chemistry was clearly developing.

4. The Man in the Middle
    By the time New Moon started shooting, rumors of a real-life romance between Rob and Kristen were in full swing, but there was one major roadblock to the supposed love connection — Kristen was dating Michael Angarano. While promoting the film, Kristen maintained that she and Rob were just friends.

5. Best (Near) Kiss Tease
    During a break in filming New Moon, Rob and Kristen flew to New York to rack up a slew of MTV Movie Awards, including Best Kiss. The pair toyed with the audience as they accepted the award with a series of almost-kisses. The two stars were inseparable and flirty the rest of the night, adding fuel to the rumor-mill fire.

Thank you bala

6. Opportunity Knocks
    When news hit that Michael Angarano and Kristen Stewart split, the media had a field day with the idea that the breakup was motivated by her desire to be with Rob.

7. We're 'Together'
    The second Twilight installment, New Moon, made its debut in 2009. That meant more photocalls and chances to speculate about the real life romance between Robert and Kristen. He hinted at the answer at a 2009 event, saying: "We are here together and it's a public event but it's not easy. We have to do all this stuff to avoid attention." Of course, plenty of folks decided the "together" part meant "together, together." You know, like he "like likes" her.

. Playing It Cool
    Rob and Kristen continued to play coy about their relationship, but their constant travel together left little room for ambiguity, even though they kept a healthy distance from each other when paparazzi cameras were present.

9. Faces in the Crowd
    As evasive as they were with the press, when Rob and Kristen were spotted snuggling at a Kings of Leon concert while shooting Twilight Eclipse in 2009, no one bought the "just friends" thing.

10. Happy New Year, Happy New Couple
    Next to Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve is the one day people most definitely want to spend with their significant others, which was why fans of the newly formed "Robsten" were thrilled when the couple rang in 2010 during a getaway to the Isle of Wight.

Thank you bala

11. Again with the MTV Awards
    Naturally, Rob and Kristen repeated their win for Best Kiss at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards and went through the whole kiss-not-kiss charade yet again. But this time, as the pair exited the stage, Patz snuck a spontaneous peck on KStew, and it looked like the real deal.

12. Secondhand Confirmation
    During filming of Eclipse, producer Wyck Godfrey told Time that his two stars were dating: "The thing that I think about is, 'Oh my God, I hope they stay together.' Because it could be awkward on set in the next movie if they have a huge falling out. It's like, wow, they have to portray this love story through two more movies. God, I hope they stay together; please stay together."

13. Love and Support
    It's one thing for Rob and Kristen to hang out at Twilight-related events, but by late 2010, the pair was bouncing back and forth between their other projects. Kristen visited Rob on the sets of Water for Elephants and Remember Me, and Rob spent time on set while Kristen filmed On the Road. They weren't fooling anybody.

14. Getting Comfortable
    In 2011, both Rob and Kristen started to open up, however indirectly, about their relationship. Kristen told UK version of GQ, "My boyfriend is English. Come on, guys, it's so obvious." And Rob thanked Today show host Ann Curry after she congratulated him on having such a beautiful girlfriend.

15. Hands On
    Late 2011 saw Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart really embrace each other, literally. The two showed no signs of trying to hide their affection for each other as Rob courted his lady down the red carpet, holding her tight to his side.

Thank you bala

16. Foot in Mouth?
    Following the Breaking Dawn premiere, Kristen began filming Snow White and the Huntsman, helmed by director Rupert Sanders (left). When asked if there's anything she would do if the cameras weren't around, Kristen told E!, "I do whatever I want. You can't be ashamed of what you're doing if you're doing it honestly."

17. Still Going Strong
    After Kristen signed on for the sequel to Snow White, she and Rob spent July 2012 together at Comic-Con and the Teen Choice Awards.

18. Scandal Breaks
    Just days after accepting their Teen Choice surfboards together, news broke that Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with Snow White director Rupert Sanders, who is also married.

19. "I'm Sorry"
    Shortly after the Internet exploded with the cheating scandal, Kristen Stewart issued a statement apologizing for her transgressions: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry,"

20. Now What?
    Can the relationship that captivated the world survive infidelity? How will Rob respond to Kristen's apology? How awkward is the promotional run for Breaking Dawn II going to be? Only time will tell if we've seen the last of Robsten.

Thank you bala