Thread: My husband beats me

Unregistered

Default My husband beats me

My husband is abusing me from 9 months now
    what can i do about it? plz help.. he beats me making reasons and talks very badly
    i am 3 months pregnant now and scared

SB Addict

You need to go to a Doctor, the Police and a Lawyer in that order. Get facts ascertained by the doctor, file a complaint with the cops and hire a good lawyer to get a divorce.

That, my friend, is the only solution

Logical Guru Confronts and solves problems. Truly a candidate for the Magsaysay award.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

OMG this is terrible..!!! You need to walk out asap. I totally agree with Logical Guru above. Follow those steps. You need to get out, for the sake of your baby. Otherwise the baby will be in danger too. You just cannot raise your child in a violent environment like this either. What are you waiting for? Act fast!
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what can i do about it? plz help.. he beats me making reasons and talks very badly
    Dear, do not take any decision in haste as HASTE MAKES WASTE. You have not mentioned the 'Reason' , understand the reason first then talk to your parents, involve elders in your home. If the things do not improve soon, complain to police. If possible keep some distance from him for the time being. Things will improve.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Call police & ur parents!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

if you were not pregnant i would have said, beat him too!! why you remain silent!! lol... you know, once my bf pinched me because he was angry.... and i punched him in his belly!!

i even scratched him with nails!! since that he never pinched me again in anger!! am very violent if someone provoke me... thats why am called mimi lol!! he said you are just like a cat violent and take his precautions since then!! lol!!

it was just that i went through my principles!! i have three main principle: i be extremely good to those who are good to me, worse to those who are bad to me, arrogant to those who want me to be!!

he didnt repected me...and i gave it back to him.... because my bf someone who never understand words... 1000 times i will say dont do this... he will continue!! so i had no other options!! usually i never do this with people who undertsand words!!

but you are pregnant.. it think you should stay from violence.... and just call for parents!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

New Born

There are Women's helplines in every city . If you are in mumbai dial 1298. 1091 in Tamil nadu , Delhi , Karnataka and many other states. Please contact them , they will guide and help you

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Girl, you dont deserve such a treatment from your husband. You being pregnant, it can be quite dangerous to the foetus too. Even if you are at fault, partner violence is a criminal offense. Intervene your parents immediately and let them take necessary steps.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

You need to get out of there immediately! The behavior of your husband is neither good for you nor the child. Call your friends and parents for help and get to a safe place. If you file a case against your husband, he can be behind bars if he is found guilty. The laws against domestic violence are strict.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    9 months? what have you been waiting for? Whatever might be the reason for dispute, your husband has no right to abuse you physically. Get you parents' support and contact a lawyer, file a complaint with cops.This is a terrible ordeal for your child as well. I'm sorry but the truth is your child is(and will be) suffering too because of your stupidity.

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

talk to women rights organization..and if he is beating when ur 3 months pregnant then tell this matter to ur near ones...or family members..they will sort out this by discussion with him...