Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My gf had sex for money

cool_kiddo

Unhappy My gf had sex for money

ma'm
    I'l keep it in short. I am dating this girl for 3 years now. Recently, I got to know that my gf used to have sex for money. That too not confessed by her, rather I came to know it from her sister. Her sister accidentaly slipped her tongue, after I coaxed her she told me the whole story. That my gf has been having sex since her teen age just for the sake of money.

When I confronted her she admitted it. And in her defense, she only said that she did it to support her career and she didn't do it after I came into her life. I agree that she belongs to a poor family but not so poor that she had to do this. And moreover, her sister told me that she did it even after my arrival.

I don't understand whom to believe here. And even if my gf is saying the truth, but I am still hurt that why couldn't she tell me herself as we are planning to get married may be within a couple of years.

Pls help me ma'm tell me if I should give her another chance and forgive her. Or shall I just move on??

Or how can I extract the exact truth out of her?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Honestly, it all sounds quite confused and not OK at all. The sister telling you ( what sister would do that and why?) and then her confessing and then the sister coming up with additional information. I would suggest that you take a chill pill for a while and work things out in your own head. Because, while having a serious relationship with a person and then breaking up is one thing, having sex for money is another.
    Take a deep breath and think it through.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Personally, I would recommend that you leave her and move on. Don't even have anything to do with her. No it is NOT ok to sell your body for money, no matter how needy you are! It is not the mark of a decent girl with strong morals. If she really needed financial help, there are other respectable methods she could have used. You can do odd jobs, give tuitions, work at fast food joints, work for commission etc etc.... the list is endless! Absolutely no girl is under any sort of obligation to do prostitution, no matter how poor her family is. Rather it would be the biggest cause for shame for her family! It's illegal and totally immoral. And yes, indeed the fact that she hid this from you is a breach of trust, and I can totally understand your exasperation....!

I am glad that you discovered this shocking truth sooner than later. This just shows that if and when she'd come under financial pressures, she is the type of female who might consider taking this path in order to relieve the financial burden. No self-respecting girl who has even a bit of shame does this..! You deserve much, much better.
    Last edited by wonderkid; 17-08-2012 at 07:30 AM.
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

It's your life.. decide yourself if you really trust her... & she deserves a chance....??
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

I can understand your agony. Now you have to do one thing. Make the scenario crystal-clear with clear discussion Face to face on that with your girl-friend in the presence of her sister. If proved that your GF did all that in the past under some unwanted external pressure then In my opinion she definitely deserves one chance more.

Possibility is there that her SISTER who is blowing all these nasty things in your ears might have waves of hidden attraction towards you & trying to make a mountain of a mole but no matter what’s the final result of the discussion it would be..You stay away from such SISTER.

Breaking away with the girl has to the last option when all doors are closed.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by cool_kiddo View Post
    ma'm
    I'l keep it in short. I am dating this girl for 3 years now. Recently, I got to know that my gf used to have sex for money. That too not confessed by her, rather I came to know it from her sister. Her sister accidentaly slipped her tongue, after I coaxed her she told me the whole story. That my gf has been having sex since her teen age just for the sake of money.

When I confronted her she admitted it. And in her defense, she only said that she did it to support her career and she didn't do it after I came into her life. I agree that she belongs to a poor family but not so poor that she had to do this. And moreover, her sister told me that she did it even after my arrival.

I don't understand whom to believe here. And even if my gf is saying the truth, but I am still hurt that why couldn't she tell me herself as we are planning to get married may be within a couple of years.

Pls help me ma'm tell me if I should give her another chance and forgive her. Or shall I just move on??

Forgive is the greatest thing in the world. I would suggest to give another chance. This forgiveness may make you her God forever.

Banned

If you think that she loves you die hard then forgive her,otherwise it would be better to start a new life.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Dude she is/was a prostitute......Leave her....She was not forced into prostitution...she chose that life herself.....you cant respect such a person...let alone marrying her....She didn't even tell you herself, that means she is not honest now, how is she gonna be honest after marriage ?

Break Up !
    I Hope They Remember You...

dude meri maano to.. use ek chance do.. use jitna ho sake ignore karo.. aur tabbi wo tmsse kontact karne ki koshish kare ya tmhra picha na chorde to it means she luvs u truly......... i know tmhe is time uski koi galti nazar nahi ayegi bcz u truly luv her.. tum uski har bade se badi galti maaf kardogee.. yahi hta hai tru luv me to yahi ek rasta hai.. jus ignre her.. if the reaction is in negative then move on..

New Born

3 years and you never found anything wrong or suspicious about your girlfriend, her actions or behavior, until her sister chose to disclose some surprising facts about her past. By the way, I am still trying to imagine how a person can frame a sentence with his/her "sister" and "sex for money" in it, even if accidentally. Moreover, siblings usually tend to cover up such things or at least would make it sound subtle. Not so in your case - although it should have been. Too much for a 'slip of tongue', isn't it? I am ruling out the possibility that this happened without a reason or purpose behind it, which is why I won't be surprised if you're being played here by the two.

Pop quiz: why would anyone intentionally stigmatize oneself in the eyes of his/her partner in the worst possible way? Most people would call it quits after realizing such unfaithful facts, and perhaps she is expecting the same from you, however I am not saying that's what you should do. I would suggest you to figure out the missing pieces to this puzzle. Inconsistency in their accounts is evident so dig deeper and try to find the whole story.

It also could be that she (your gf) wanted to get this off her chest and possibly buckling under pressure for years, yet could not find a way tell you directly therefore routed the information through her sister. This is less likely in my view, she wouldn't have been put across as a former sex-worker or manipulator in such a case. Her outright acceptance to fornicate for career advances is undeniably worrisome. What's she now a CEO at a large cap with loads of cash? - I doubt it - though ask her if she can buy a pound of dignity and self-respect with all that money?

Lastly, marriage is a scary word for many, so don't use it profusely unless you know what's going on your gf's mind. This could be made up BS for all you know.

Good luck!
    Last edited by dAIC; 17-08-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Its not your love or sacrifice if you wanna be with her.........if you are sticking with her and thinking of forgiving and being a god ......you are not being great but being a super fool......sorry to say no girl can ever put her dignity and her body for sale for money... at least not a girl with moral values.....tell me which girl does not get lucrative offers to get up in life..............but a girl with self conscious and dignity will never go for such things.

I cant call her any names as she herself has found a beautiful name for herself after her great works.

Leave her.....n move on.............else after marriage u might have to regret
    happiness needs no reason

Young Gun

Joke apart.

Just try to answer these questions to yourself.

1. Does she talk too sweet to you?

2. When you put a serious question, Does she answer you by looking somewhere else ?

3. Does she tell you incidents which makes you to sympathize on her?

4. Does she walk very fast when you are not with her?

5. On any day, did you call her more than 10 times and she didn't respond?

6. Does she swear a lot?

If the answers to these are 3/6 "Yes". Just forget her.

Else, follow the earlier above advice.

What are you waiting for?? leave her! these kinds of prostitutes always try to find somebody who will lift them off from the situation they are going through, and that they put a trap before some innocent people to fall in, who will give them the another chapter of their life. This is the life she has chosen and it's her own responsibility of how she is going to survive the rest of her life. It's not your concern at all about how to give her a life that she is dreaming of now. They are being honest only to buy your emotion to let you feel how loyal they can be in future and so forth. They are only giving you the burden of their lives on your shoulder. Forget about them. Let them go there own way. Last but not list, anybody being involved in sex for money is a prostitute by definition, so don't feel rude on me for using the word for her.

Quote Originally Posted by cool_kiddo View Post
    ma'm

Hello cool_kiddo,

Understand this clearly that all those who are trying to say to you that forgive and move on if would have been in your place would have done exactly the opposite long time ago- would have dumped her without a second thought.

If she was forced into prostitution then there was an option to give her a chance and forgive her because then she wouldn't have been at fault. In that case, she hiding it from you or hesitating to tell you could have been understood. BUT, this girl OMG, chose to sell her body as she thought it as easy money, fun yet money- how disgusting that is ? And what did her sister do back then ? Never stopped her but now atleast she has done something positive that she informed you about this shit. Get out of it as soon as possible if you don't want to face long term repercussions.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .