Thread: To work with brother or not?

New Born

Default To work with brother or not?

first of all i want to thanks for my first post.

now madam i am in dilemma..
    actually me and my brother has done some professional course and he always says me we will work together after completed our course but he has completed the course one year before me and he is doing own business by his OWN NAME......now i have also completed my course....now he is saying u can do work with me,but i want to work independent know with my own name...what should work independent or with him.....please reply i waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, you know, its kind of hard for us to answer this because we really don't know the nature of this work. Is it a business he has set up- does he want you to join him at a salary? you will have to tell a bit more before we can address this.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

You can start your carrier with him[ ur bro]
    than later after learning... and collecting some money u can start your own!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Rajp View Post

actually me and my brother has done some professional course and he always says me we will work together after completed our course but he has completed the course one year before me and he is doing own business by his OWN NAME......now i have also completed my course....now he is saying u can do work with me,but i want to work independent know with my own name...what should work independent or with him.....please reply i waiting for your valuable suggestion.
    It depends, your brothers experience is going to help you for sure but then as you said the company is on your brothers name so you will just be an employee for him( might be with some authorities). If you have got enough money, knowledge then start your own, otherwise join him for now with the condition that you want your own business in near future. Talk to you brother.

New Born

business is service business.

New Born

this is a service business no need of big amount.

Live with a clear mind, do what you want. If your brother could start his business, you can too, but one year later but that is not a big deal eh!. You can discuss it with him, surely he'll understand.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

New Born

this is a service business no need of big amount.
    I still suggest you to join your brother, learn the know-how of the business and then start your own.