Thread: Stars with 50 Shades fever

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Stars with 50 Shades fever

Everyone in Hollywood is talking about E. L. James' titillating trilogy, Fifty Shades of Grey, which has brought women's literary erotica to the mainstream. Celebs - both guys and gals - are gushing over their latest obsession, with some pushing hard to land the staring roles in the speculated movie adaptation.
    Thank you bala

When the new mom isn't busy attending to her five-month-old son, Luca, she's got her nose buried deep in the controversial novel. 'I feel a little dirty reading that book, just with my new baby - but I'm in and I like it!' she confessed to Celebuzz.
    Thank you bala

The Vampire Diaries star is a contender for the movie adaptation, which is in the early stages, and said he'd be overjoyed if he landed the lead role of Christian Grey. 'That would be a pretty incredible thing, and hopefully that could pan out,' he told Ryan Seacrest.
    Thank you bala

Somerhalder isn't the only TV vampire who's announced his interest in staring in the movie adaptation. Skarsgard, who plays the hunky Eric Northman on True Blood, has joked with Access Hollywood that he was 'born to play that part.'
    Thank you bala

Always one to advocate women's health, the infamous US talk show host dedicated an entire episode to the BDSM trilogy, which he referred to as 'the cure for your libido.' The episode looked at the book's influence on sex in America.
    Thank you bala

The infamous ladies' man recounted a blush-worthy story to Jimmy Fallon on Late Night where he sang excerpts from the novel in an attempt to bed a young lady. But the crooner's night didn't close with whips and shackles, and he confessed the woman fell over laughing.
    Thank you bala

The 22-year-old Pretty Little Liars starlet is a big fan of the sexy trilogy, admitting she devoured all three novels. There's no word yet on how far along the movie script is, but Benson says she would love to play protagonist Anastasia Steele.

With all good books, it's a sad day when the end is near, and the Sports Illustrated model took to her Twitter account to share her sorrows. 'On my last 100 pages of Fifty Shades Freed - a sad day. A very sad day. I do not want it to finish.'

Even the most seemingly prim and proper celebs have succumbed to the literary phenomenon, including the uppity Victoria Beckham. Posh apparently loved the book so much that she gave a copy to her mom, according to Glamour magazine.
    Thank you bala