Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gf s a bit dumb

Unregistered

Lightbulb Gf s a bit dumb

i am a working guy in uk, in a long distance rel with a girl in india, w love each other alot but the only prob is i am too fast for her in everything,she does not understand anything i say at the same and then i always have to put loads of extra efforts to make her understand my point, it does get very frustrating and irritating at times, i wish i could buy her a new brain....but thats not the solution, its like i ll tell her a joke today and she ll laugh tomorrow ... i m very tense as i see my future with this person and our understanding levels are too low... we dont fight often though as she rarely complains and has accepted this fact but still i want her to be a different girl, i am very short tempered but with her i behave so patient and slow so that if she cant get to my level at least i can try to but till how long....pls gv suggestions on how can i make her according to me !!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Uh oh! Well, look, if you really want to be with her, then sure, you can't buy he a new brain. but you'll have to buy yourself patience. On the other hand, if you are feeling that you guys are not on the same level, and communication is difficult, then its a difficult situation.
    The thing is, how much have you committed to her? If the committment is deep, then this will be difficult, but if not, then try and take it to a less emotional level, will you? That will also give you time to think about what you really want in the relationship.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Be happy she is like that.. girls nowadays are no more like this.... hmmmm because believe me if your girl start understand well and talk you wont be able to shut her moth then!!! ohhh god boys complain their gf fight too much, they complain too much!!! now you complaining your gf dont undertsand remain quiet!! you want someone more dynamic!! looking for dynamic....then ready ho jao daily fight ke liye!!

man she is like this.. you have no right to insult her character like this if you love her!! either you accept her like this or you leave her.... you have no right to change her innocent character.. she may be a slow learner that doest mean she is dump!!!

now if you expect a dynamic person.. and its so important for you then better look for someone else.. because you cant change her!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

You’re here for a logical solution of some of your problems, not to tease others by pretending sad with a gift of God.

You’re gifted with such a huge gift that even God himself is willing to have that but don’t. You should be grateful to God & your GF.

Banned Captain

Love your girl friend for who she is and not what you can turn her into. If you can't do that, then better leave her, otherwise it is going to hurt you both in long run.

you should love her the way she is , wat matters is that u both love each other .
    we shouldnt change the person , accept the way she is

New Born

Well the question is.....do you love her brain or heart or mind or what? Anyways You don't have to change her as after marriage you will be changed.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

you know, maybe, you are the one who is dumb and makes dumb jokes which are actually not funny ....she probably laughs next day just to make you feel better......If she doesn't get what you are trying to explain then maybe you don't explain that good...The problem is with you....not with her..

If you really think you are "Einstein" and she is "Blonde" then do an "IQ test"....both of you....look who wins .....

Wanna buy a new brain for her ?....Buy a heart for yourself First !!!!!

Wanna make her like you ?....Replace her DNA with yours
    I Hope They Remember You...

i think people post thier problems here not frustration or regret, maybe u came in the wrong forum. love and appreciate for what you have instead of bragging or joking about ur GF. do imagine how will u feel if someone tries to turn u into something ur not.

So you want to dumb her coz she does not understand your jokes.........she is a simple girl and you want her to be fast....lol you guys are so demanding you want your girl to be a ultra modern........wear hot clothes but stay only at home and be a housewife......and yet look awesome when in parties and be intelligent as well and superbly educated.!!!!.

Well look there is no end to demands....but i feel she has done nothing wrong to be you considering of quitting with her. She can mature herself and understanding can also grow when you are with a person of may be more high IQ.......coz this is only called " EVOLVING AS A PERSON WITH YOU LOVE "......so be patient and most importantly accept her as she is.....also why the hell you made her realise that her IQ level is low........indeed encourage her to grow.

get her read some novels......tell her to play quiz and come with 2 news from NDTV and 2 from BBC......this way interaction will increase and also discuss some GK topics and discuss Cricket as sports are best way to increase knowledge.....put efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am a working guy in uk, in a long distance rel with a girl in india, w love each other alot but the only prob is i am too fast for her in everything,she does not understand anything i say at the same and then i always have to put loads of extra efforts to make her understand my point, it does get very frustrating and irritating at times, i wish i could buy her a new brain....but thats not the solution, its like i ll tell her a joke today and she ll laugh tomorrow ... i m very tense as i see my future with this person and our understanding levels are too low... we dont fight often though as she rarely complains and has accepted this fact but still i want her to be a different girl, i am very short tempered but with her i behave so patient and slow so that if she cant get to my level at least i can try to but till how long....pls gv suggestions on how can i make her according to me !!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't know how lucky you are, do you? If they have a little bit of brain they will play mind games and you can't beat a woman at those.
    The above comment was made in fun because mine reported me to the cops y'day because I was not dancing to her tune.

On a serious note, I don't know how old you are but you are abusing her. What do you mean by 'she has accepted this fact'? You made her accept that she is dumb? What is 'can't get to my level'? What level is this and on what scale did you measure it?

If she is not for you, you should let her go and not break her and destroy her like you are doing now. She will find someone else that respects her more and that is kinder to her and loves her more. There is no one forcing you to be with her, right? Let her go and I am sure she will do better. This is sad. I hope you realize you are being cruel to her.
    Last edited by USSSDR; 21-08-2012 at 09:39 PM.

New Born

Leave her! All the philosophy looks good on paper and forums only. In real life, you will lament each moment why you chose her... :|

New Born

i think your problem is genuine in that both of you are at entirely different levels of communication but my question is "given this difference in the levels, how did this relationship start in the first place? such a relationship cannot go on if you are having problems like this. I think you should decide forthwith whether to continue with this relationship or to compromise ?

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Uh oh! Well, look, if you really want to be with her, then sure, you can't buy he a new brain. but you'll have to buy yourself patience. On the other hand, if you are feeling that you guys are not on the same level, and communication is difficult, then its a difficult situation.
    The thing is, how much have you committed to her? If the committment is deep, then this will be difficult, but if not, then try and take it to a less emotional level, will you? That will also give you time to think about what you really want in the relationship.
    such a great reply mam...
    n for u i would jst say wen u simply knw tht u both are in a long distance relationship then obviously there could b some things in between tht will make u think tht will u both r compatible bt jst dont think this as a situation tht u r more of a smart n the girl is dumb no ways if u ever loved her then u could hv thot once tht how u r talking bout her, ease your ego a level down guy.and one thing for relationship both of u will hv to develp a understanding tht will definetely b possible the more u will interact and know each other ....so rather than taking her for granted jst try to understand her side also......

×║♥ਸੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਟੀ♥║× Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    you know, maybe, you are the one who is dumb and makes dumb jokes which are actually not funny ....she probably laughs next day just to make you feel better......If she doesn't get what you are trying to explain then maybe you don't explain that good...The problem is with you....not with her..

If you really think you are "Einstein" and she is "Blonde" then do an "IQ test"....both of you....look who wins .....

Wanna buy a new brain for her ?....Buy a heart for yourself First !!!!!

Wanna make her like you ?....Replace her DNA with yours
    agree with adi, it's the guy who is dumb and a bit heartless

stating i wish i could buy her a new brain, huh?