Thread: should i leave him???

New Born

Exclamation should i leave him???

hello....i m 21 yrs old.i m in relationship with a guy who is 18 months younger than me.i have sense of guilt although i m not physical with him.previously i was in relationship with a guy in my college who used 2 be my friend but then we fell in love.this younger guy knows that he is my 2nd relationship after breakup with my 1st college boyfriend and knows everything about my x-bf.but i have very strong feeling of guilt that i m falling into relationships very easily if this younger guy who seems 2 be immature,leaves me for another girl(which is my fear since my x-bf did the same).
    few days back i asked my current bf "does he want his wife,mother,sister or daughter to be like me" (as i sometimes think how my parents will feel if they find out i m in love relationship with a guy as my parents have provided me with love and everything i want).his answer was"what can i say...i cant blame you for anything as i myself have not done very good deeds in my life"i m really hurt because he neither said yes nor no but in his heart he surely meant NO.
    now i m thinking of leaving this guy who cant respect me cause i chat and hang out with him but surely does not want his sisters n daughters 2 be like me.i have decided to marry the guy which my parents will select for me and never be in relationship with another guy before marriage as i have 2 answer Allah,my future husband,my parents n ofcourse myself and also because i got betrayed in my 1st relationship and disrespected in 2nd one because i told everything true 2 this younger guy about my x-bf.i m loyal and love him but i cant bear this disrespectful behaviour.probably he doesnt love me and is only attracted because of beauty and that i m his addiction...plz help

First of all good thoughts....i dont think you need any advice because what you thought and have decided is perfect. Leave this guy as he has no mental and emotional respect for you. You asked a beautiful question and his answer means you are not respected. Leave him sis and marry some one your parents choose for you. All the luck !!

New Born

appreciate your decision of marrying a guy of your parents choice. good luck Miss Khan.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

I'm not sure I understand your question to him...did u mean "to be like me" OR "to like me"......coz "to be like me" dont make any sense.....

if its "to like me" then yeah, his answer is disrespectful and u should leave him.......
    I Hope They Remember You...

SB Addict

Dump the guy and look for someone who truly loves you. The number of relationships do not matter. What you learn from them is what counts

Logical Guru will pray to Allah for you

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

​you need a break..........1
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.