Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump: The Dumbest Things He's Said About Women

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Wink Donald Trump: The Dumbest Things He's Said About Women

take care!

SB MahaGuru Colonel

The following women are not attractive to Donald Trump: Angelina Jolie ("She's been with so many guys"), Cher ("bad plastic surgery"), Rosie O'Donnell ("big, fat pig"), and now, Arianna Huffington.

On Wednesday, Trump used his Twitter account to call the internet powerhouse "unattractive both inside and out." He went on to attack her marriage, which ended in an amicable divorce.

"I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man-he made a good decision," Trump added in less than 140 characters.

It's not the first time he's publicly judged a successful female media figure by her looks and intimate life, and it probably won't be the last.

Trump's world seems to be divided into three categories. Women he finds attractive. Women he doesn't find attractive. And Men. It's not so different from a Miss USA pageant, only "contestants" like Huffington don't ask to be entered.

Trump slams Cher for anti-Romney tweets

It's unclear what exactly prompted Trump's alarmingly inappropriate personal attack. His rep told the Washington Post it stems from her largely op-ed driven publication's "massive and consistently inaccurate reporting on Mr. Trump."

Huffington smartly refused to take the bait and refrained from responding, possibly avoiding another drawn out Trump vs. Barbara Walters feud.

In the past, both male and female columnists at major media outlets have labeled Trump "a sexist dinosaur," with "a legacy of unapologetically gleeful misogyny." These days nobody's wasting words trying to prove that point, when Trump seems to do the job all on his own.

Here are some of the gems from the mouth of a modern day caveman:
    take care!

SB MahaGuru Colonel

"All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
    -From his book How to Get Rich.

"So when he had plenty of money, she liked him…But then after that, not as good, right?"
    -In response to an Access Hollywood interview question on Anne Hathaway's split from her jailed ex-boyfriend.

"I'll send one of my friends to pick up her girlfriend and I think it would be very easy."
    -On Rosie O'Donnell and his own mysteriously beguiling friends, as reported by The New York Daily News.

"She does have a very nice figure . . . if [she] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
    -On his daughter, Ivanka, during a interview on the The View.

"You look very good, Aubrey, I have to say, Do you mind if I say? Is that sexist?"
    -On Aubrey O'Day's boardroom appearance during an episode of The Apprentice.

"Maybe [women] don't know him. Maybe they don't get what is going on."
    -On Obama's popularity with women voters, in a recent Fox News interview.

"The early victories by women on The Apprentice were to a very large extent dependent on their sex appeal."
    -On women's success on The Apprentice, from How to Get Rich.

"I believe we're all equal except women still have to try harder and they know it. They will do what they have to do to get the job done and will not necessarily be demure about it."
    -More on women's success, from How to Get Rich.

"Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, 'can you believe what I am getting?'"
    -On former romantic partners, from Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life.

"Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art is not just superficial or something pretty to see."
    -On inanimate objects and women, from Trump 101: The Way to Success

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of [expletive]."
    -On media zen and women's body parts, from a 1991 Esquire interview.

take care!

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

weird.......
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by imeggz_leoness View Post
    weird.......
    lol... the stupidest one is.. this one..

"She does have a very nice figure . . . if [she] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
    -On his daughter, Ivanka, during a interview on the The View.
    take care!

Famous Quotes by American Politicians

Last edited by rakeshz; 15-10-2016 at 08:51 PM.

New Born

Obama is so much better than Trump. Trump is not President material.

“If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America.” –Donald Trump

Source: http://www.coolnsmart.com/blog/stupi...-donald-trump/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fine trump president is the first president had 3 wives...

New Born

Talking 19 Ways Donald Trump Does NOT Have the Most Respect for Women

Watch this 19 Horrible Things Donald Trump Said About Women:    

SB MahaGuru Colonel rahulkashyap's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anhngoc View Post
    Fine trump president is the first president had 3 wives...
    ye president kuch jyada hi rangeen mizaaz wala lagta hai...
    Nothing is permanent in this World....

president barack Obama was the best president we will never get President like that person.

New Born

Yes, I agree with you

New Born

Vulnerable parasympathetic nerves can't lock semen all Testo Max through sexual arousal. motives for frequent moist goals in guys consist of numerous sexual arousals without any ejaculation, too much self-stimulation, long sitting hours, lethargic way of life, smoking, tobacco use, full urinary bladder, abstained from lovemaking for numerous weeks or months, strain, fatigue and preferred debility. semen ejaculation involuntarily for the duration of sleep a couple of times every week isn't a cause for challenge. but, common ejaculation of semen want to be addressed right away to prevent male impotence and other sexual problems.http://musclegainfast.com/testo-max/

New Born

20 Celebrities who are against Donald Trump

New Born

The World is watching US Presidential election and at last Donald Trump is elected as the new president. He is elected as the 45th president of US. He defeated Hilary Clinton. Now the Americas future is in the hands of Donald Trump. But many terrorist group had said that ,now the America is going in to a dark era, he can’t do much benefits to America. Most of the critics says that ,he is a business man will not consider women and minority groups. After he is elected as the US president most of the people strike and says that ‘WE DON’T WANT TRUMP AS OUR PRESIDENT”. He is a thrice married man. Millons of American people vote for Trump. He will make great laws and policies in all spheres. Barack Obama and Clinton congragulate him.As a staff of White House, i like to say few words about trump usa 45 hat ,Donald Trump hat has became a great popularity in all over US. It is a red cap, it is a nice cap, but it looks old and simple. The number 45 is cool. The cap looks so beautiful. It has USA logo on the front, USA flag on left side and embroidered Trump on back. On the cap there is a logo that “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN”. The cap explains that Donald Trump is the 45th president of US. Hilary and her supporters weared a 45thcap, but it not turn in to reality.