Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 111

Thread: I am just a General Boy, Guess who is "HE" .. !!

  1. #31
    !! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Guwahati, Assam
    Posts
    149,127
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post


    Please do not make this thread Political.
    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post


    The point is, there should be equality in the Country. Not Favoritism.
    But the scenario is, an SC will get discounts on all forms, age restriction relief for jobs, Quotas for School/college/university/job/promotion and many other benefits when it comes to buying property, doing business etc.

    What is EQUAL here.. ?
    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post


    Again,
    Please do not make this a Political thread.
    You are obsessed with congress, but keep the discussion relevant.

    G'day


    Bhai mere yeh thread ka theme kya hai ? Reservation ...

    Reservation kisne ki ? Kisi political party ne.

    SC/ST/OBC kisne layi, kisi political party ne na.

    Us me Congress bhi shaamil hai.

    To isme politics to ayega hi na.

    Off topic kaise ho gaya ...
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

  2. #32
    Young Gun Fu9it1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r_3rd View Post
    Even if they have internet access, do you think they would be using it for any fruitful thing. They would just see the hero heroins and other crap. You can practically see them working in govt banks/offices. how well they understand and work.

    SC/ST ki jai. aur kya keh sakte hain. kuch aur bol diya to strike par chale jayenge.
    All the more to prove my point. They are not liberated in ways we are. And that's why some reservation must be granted, but as I said before not to this extent. :P

  3. #33
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fu9it1v3 View Post
    They really are backward and must get some kind of reservation, but not to this extent.

    you can easily figure it out just by taking SBF for example. There is no one opposing you in your thread or any other reservation related thread. It suggests that there are very few of them with Internet access and other such facilities. We on the other hand, are 100 times more facilitated then they are.
    So,
    All SC/BC/OBC according to your live in villages and cannot afford Laptop..?
    My dear brother, I think you did not read the very first post of this thread.

    Reservation is school, college, job, discounts everywhere and now they want Promotions because of their caste and not performance.. !! Wow.. !!
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  4. #34
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post
    Bhai mere yeh thread ka theme kya hai ? Reservation ...

    Reservation kisne ki ? Kisi political party ne.

    SC/ST/OBC kisne layi, kisi political party ne na.

    Us me Congress bhi shaamil hai.

    To isme politics to ayega hi na.

    Off topic kaise ho gaya ...
    I did not expect this kind of a question from you, anyways, since you've asked :

    Reservation was initiated by one Party, Agreed.
    How many of the other parties are opposing this Reservation System..? How many Political Parties do you know of that are against the Reservation system..? How many have stood in the Parliament and said "No to Reservation" ..? NOBODY.

    Now, you can either make this thread into a "Political Party Bashing Thread", like almost all other threads in SBF, or seriously discuss the problem of Reservation and how people have been suffering from it. A BJP supporter will bash congress, Congress supporter will answer back by saying What did BJP do when they were in Power etc etc. When all political Parties are at Fault, it is better to keep it out of discussion.

    The best you could have said is "All Political Parties must he ashamed" , but when you take the name of a Single Political Party, your agenda is not to discuss but Bash. This is General Discussion my Friend, not General Bash.

    G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  5. #35
    !! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Guwahati, Assam
    Posts
    149,127
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post
    Bhai mere yeh thread ka theme kya hai ? Reservation ...

    Reservation kisne ki ? Kisi political party ne.

    SC/ST/OBC kisne layi, kisi political party ne na.

    Us me Congress bhi shaamil hai.

    To isme politics to ayega hi na.

    Off topic kaise ho gaya ...
    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post


    I did not expect this kind of a question from you, anyways, since you've asked :

    Reservation was initiated by one Party, Agreed.
    How many of the other parties are opposing this Reservation System..? How many Political Parties do you know of that are against the Reservation system..? How many have stood in the Parliament and said "No to Reservation" ..? NOBODY.

    Now, you can either make this thread into a "Political Party Bashing Thread", like almost all other threads in SBF, or seriously discuss the problem of Reservation and how people have been suffering from it. A BJP supporter will bash congress, Congress supporter will answer back by saying What did BJP do when they were in Power etc etc. When all political Parties are at Fault, it is better to keep it out of discussion.

    The best you could have said is "All Political Parties must he ashamed" , but when you take the name of a Single Political Party, your agenda is not to discuss but Bash. This is General Discussion my Friend, not General Bash.

    G'day
    You and your debating skills

    Read the underlined.

    And one of among them is Congress. Thts it.

    U carry on
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

  6. #36
    Young Gun Fu9it1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    So,
    All SC/BC/OBC according to your live in villages and cannot afford Laptop..?
    My dear brother, I think you did not read the very first post of this thread.

    Reservation is school, college, job, discounts everywhere and now they want Promotions because of their caste and not performance.. !! Wow.. !!
    Well, I'm not in support of this new reservation in promotions, and I'm also not saying that all SC/ST are backwards and can't afford laptops. All I'm saying is that most of them are very poor and backward, even poorer than general poop population and they certainly need help.

  7. #37
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fu9it1v3 View Post
    Well, I'm not in support of this new reservation in promotions, and I'm also not saying that all SC/ST are backwards and can't afford laptops. All I'm saying is that most of them are very poor and backward, even poorer than general poop population and they certainly need help.
    If the poorer part of the SC/ST to be reserved then what the poorer part of the so called higher castes have done wrong?

  8. #38
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Though i strongly condemn the act of reservation, in the country like Bharat, if reservation is facilitated it should be given to the people who are really poor, in the basis of the economic condition, not in the basis of our caste and creed..
    it should be given to the poorest people among us irrespective of our caste and creed..

  9. #39
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Furthermore reservation should not be given where efficiency is needed to save lives, like in the medical sector and engineering sector,
    reservation should not be given where it will cost us hard earned public money like in the case of govt sector..
    and then i wonder where else reservation can be implemented?

    now, if you have got a govt job on the basis of reservation then why do u need a reservation to get promotion again?

    This votebank politics is changing Bharat so much that now it has started to go down.. and if it continues.. only god knows what will happen to us..

    day by day i am loosing my believe in indian democracy.. if democracy in India means vote bank politics..
    if it means playing the SC/ST/OBC card.. if it means helping the Bangladeshi muslims to stay here and become part of the legal indian population by getting all the illegal facilities for all the needed documents to be a legal Indian, i think democracy is a curse in India and it is taking us down..

    till the day this democracy will be here, no political party will oppose reservation or could oppose reservation.. and we will only write this type of replies in some internet forum which will serve no solution to the problem.. we will only be knowing what will be the solutions and also we would surely know that this would not be implemented any time in future..

    USA is also a democratic nation.. why their is no reservation? why we cant follow the proper way to evolve? how come we have the abilities to innovate something like reservation which will take us down??

  10. #40
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guns n Roses View Post
    Why do "Congress" allowed to pass the "RESERVATION" Bill ... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post
    You and your debating skills

    Read the underlined.

    And one of among them is Congress. Thts it.

    U carry on
    Before trying to act Smart, we must understand what the other person is saying.
    Read the Comment of guns n roses above. This is the comment I am referring to when I say targeting one Political Party.

    Again, Passion, You have made a personal Remark in your response and I'd advice you to refrain from doing so. Either talk on the topic or you're allowed to leave.

    G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  11. #41
    Young Gun Fu9it1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sujoy View Post
    If the poorer part of the SC/ST to be reserved then what the poorer part of the so called higher castes have done wrong?

    Nothing... they've got hundreds of benefits and numerous subsidies... for them..

  12. #42
    Young Gun Fu9it1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sujoy View Post
    Furthermore reservation should not be given where efficiency is needed to save lives, like in the medical sector and engineering sector,
    reservation should not be given where it will cost us hard earned public money like in the case of govt sector..
    and then i wonder where else reservation can be implemented?

    now, if you have got a govt job on the basis of reservation then why do u need a reservation to get promotion again?

    This votebank politics is changing Bharat so much that now it has started to go down.. and if it continues.. only god knows what will happen to us..

    day by day i am loosing my believe in indian democracy.. if democracy in India means vote bank politics..
    if it means playing the SC/ST/OBC card.. if it means helping the Bangladeshi muslims to stay here and become part of the legal indian population by getting all the illegal facilities for all the needed documents to be a legal Indian, i think democracy is a curse in India and it is taking us down..

    till the day this democracy will be here, no political party will oppose reservation or could oppose reservation.. and we will only write this type of replies in some internet forum which will serve no solution to the problem.. we will only be knowing what will be the solutions and also we would surely know that this would not be implemented any time in future..

    USA is also a democratic nation.. why their is no reservation? why we cant follow the proper way to evolve? how come we have the abilities to innovate something like reservation which will take us down??

    Yes, these are some fine points that must be exercised...

  13. #43
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fu9it1v3 View Post
    Nothing... they've got hundreds of benefits and numerous subsidies... for them..
    For whom brother?
    Poor SC/ST/OBC?
    or Poor higher castes?

  14. #44
    █●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    вhαrαt
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fu9it1v3 View Post
    Yes, these are some fine points that must be exercised...

  15. #45
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Reservation must be abolished for SC/BC/OBC because they have been taking the benefit for too long now.
    Selection should purely be on the basis of performance.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Similar Threads

  1. """""""Tere naam ka Kutta Pala.......""""" Lolz Shayri
    By mirchi.foreever in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 01:28 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 24-03-2008, 09:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •