Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I am just a General Boy, Guess who is "HE" .. !!

█●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Reservation must be abolished for SC/BC/OBC because they have been taking the benefit for too long now.
    Selection should purely be on the basis of performance.
    It was written in the Indian constitution that it will be abolished after 10 years..
    but the vote bank politics did not let that happen..
    the time limit is since been increasing..

Quote Originally Posted by Sujoy View Post
    For whom brother?
    Poor SC/ST/OBC?
    or Poor higher castes?

For both... high caste poor just lack reservation... everything else is for them too.

█●тнє ρяιη¢є σƒ вєηgαℓ●█ Lieutenant-Colonel Sujoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fu9it1v3 View Post
    For both... high caste poor just lack reservation... everything else is for them too.
    no brother.. if u search for urself, u can get the facts if u query in the grass root level..
    i have to do so and i know.. u will know if only u dont trust the news..
    all the subsidy or etc. are mainly for SC/ST/OBC/Minorites.
    and almost nothing for higher caste poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sujoy View Post
    no brother.. if u search for urself, u can get the facts if u query in the grass root level..
    i have to do so and i know.. u will know if only u dont trust the news..
    all the subsidy or etc. are mainly for SC/ST/OBC/Minorites.
    and almost nothing for higher caste poor people.
    There are plenty of subsidies ... i know that for a fact.. Now how they are being implemented on grass root level that's another topic..

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

There are plenty of subsidies ... i know that for a fact.. Now how they are being implemented on grass root level that's another topic..
    Let me know of the "Plenty" of subsidies to General People.
    Then I will tell you about "Plenty More" subsidies to SC/BC/OBC.

Let me begin by telling you a Subsidy being received by all , Domestic LPG and Diesel. Bring on some more.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Look i m not for it but reservation was not formed for any favoritism but to uplift them........now all people oppose it bcos they see few people around getting good jobs by this reservation.......believe me u see only one percent of sc or st people.......u need to go to up n bihar or even deeper maharashtra to see their real condition............reservation was made for this people.............look when a society undergoes transformation ,some people suffer n thats wat is happening................1000 years back sc n st were humiliated now they r gettin some upper hand .......wats bad in that...........look if u r a brahmin then will u marry ur sister with a sc guy.......probably no........n thats the divide............till the time this attitude remains u will find this reservation going on.............
    happiness needs no reason

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post

Let me know of the "Plenty" of subsidies to General People.
    Then I will tell you about "Plenty More" subsidies to SC/BC/OBC.

Let me begin by telling you a Subsidy being received by all , Domestic LPG and Diesel. Bring on some more.

Food subsidies, education subsidy, health subsidies, agricultural subsidies, water supply subsidy, electrical subsidy

Now the list of programs initiated by government for the alleviation of poverty...

Swarnajayanti Gram samridhi yojana

Employment Assurance scheme.

National Old age pension scheme.
    National Family Benefit Scheme
    National Maternity Benefit Scheme

Jawhar Gram Samridhi Yojna

ANNAPURNA

Rural Housing-Indira Awaas Yojana

Integrated Rural Development programme

Now I agree that SC/ST are reaping more benefits than we are... but there condition is also a lot worse than ours.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PARYANS View Post
    Look i m not for it but reservation was not formed for any favoritism but to uplift them........now all people oppose it bcos they see few people around getting good jobs by this reservation.......believe me u see only one percent of sc or st people.......u need to go to up n bihar or even deeper maharashtra to see their real condition............reservation was made for this people.............look when a society undergoes transformation ,some people suffer n thats wat is happening................1000 years back sc n st were humiliated now they r gettin some upper hand .......wats bad in that...........look if u r a brahmin then will u marry ur sister with a sc guy.......probably no........n thats the divide............till the time this attitude remains u will find this reservation going on.............
    meri samaj mein ye logic nahin aata ki general ke 70 % marks paaye insaan ki jagah SC/ST ke 50% ko job mil jaaye to 70 % paane waale ke saath justice kaise hua ye, uar isse upliftment kaise hoga unka, general waale ke saath justice to hua nahin nab ye
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Food subsidies, education subsidy, health subsidies, agricultural subsidies, water supply subsidy, electrical subsidy

Now the list of programs initiated by government for the alleviation of poverty...

Swarnajayanti Gram samridhi yojana

Employment Assurance scheme.

National Old age pension scheme.
    National Family Benefit Scheme
    National Maternity Benefit Scheme

Jawhar Gram Samridhi Yojna

ANNAPURNA

Rural Housing-Indira Awaas Yojana

Integrated Rural Development programme

Now I agree that SC/ST are reaping more benefits than we are... but there condition is also a lot worse than ours.
    all these are only for general category or other caste are also included
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    all these are only for general category or other caste are also included
    For everyone.

One Man Army,Ekla Chalo:) Lieutenant General

i am agree with you..here in odisha,the situation of STs are very critical..so they surely need the reservation..
    but i am sharing about my two friends
    1-she is St..her father is an employee in HAL and mother was head staff nurse in a govt hospital..
    2-another of my friend is SC..his father is a local leader(two times chairman of NAC),a businessman and owner of two petrol pumps.
    so do they need any reservation??
    reservation should be for poverty irrespective of caste..
    another matter ..
    my father and his 14 friends are the senior most person in their department..
    but they can not get their promotion to senior class 1 officer,since last year..due to some irrelevant opposes from junior SC/ST officers.
    most of them (including my father )are going to retire by June,2014..till now they do not get their promotion, salary hike and other
    benefits..
    if SC/STs are seeking the reservation,then they should not misuse the law..
    Sun will rise.?.!

One Man Army,Ekla Chalo:) Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    meri samaj mein ye logic nahin aata ki general ke 70 % marks paaye insaan ki jagah SC/ST ke 50% ko job mil jaaye to 70 % paane waale ke saath justice kaise hua ye, uar isse upliftment kaise hoga unka, general waale ke saath justice to hua nahin nab ye
    Sun will rise.?.!

First we need to decide what do we want :

(1) Equality.
    or
    (2) Upliftment of a particular section/segment.

If SC/ST/OBC were mis-treated in the past, it means they get the right to mis-treat the higher castes now.?

How can you justify an SC getting benefits EVERYWHERE? How does it become equal.? The difference is Huge.

I will give you an example that will help you understand the scenario better :

An SC is born. He gets reservation in Schools so that he can get equal education as general castes.
    He then gets Reservation in Colleges, so that he can get equal education as general castes.
    Now, when he has already received Reservations in order to receive the same education as a general candidate, why does he FURTHER needs reservation in Jobs..? Why does he get a job even after getting 50%, whereas a General does not get a job even after getting 75% ..? Why is he allowed "5 years relaxation" in jobs, and a general candidate gets no relaxation..?

The Point is :

When you have already received reservation in School/College so that you can have equal education to a General Candidate, then Why not get a job/promotion according to your Capability... ? Why does a duffer SC get a job, when an intelligent General is much suitable for it..?
    a_decent_1™ ©®

The Answer to the question : Would you marry your sister to an SC.

Answer : NO, simply because they have themselves asked for discrimination. In a general classroom, I would not even know who an SC is. But, when they show me a certificate and tell me a particular seat belongs to them ONLY, I am forced to believe they are not amongst us. They are different, that is why they get different treatment.

They go to an Office, Ask the officer to give them a Certificate that they are untouchables.. Then, they blame us for calling them untouchables. !!
    They get themselves CERTIFIED as untouchables to get reservation then blame us for discrimination..? WOW.. !!
    a_decent_1™ ©®

I will give you an example of my Classmates.

One Girl in my Class was an SC. Her father works in Railways, at a good position. (Thanks to SC quota)
    One Boy in my Class is a Baniya. His father left him years ago, he and his mother live in a one room apartment.

The SC Girl paid Rs. 50 for the Bank PO exam.
    The Baniya boy paid Rs. 400 for the Bank PO exam.

The SC Girl got 93 Marks.
    The Baniya boy got 121 Marks.

The SC Girl works in the Bank as a PO.
    The Baniya Boy has appeared 3 times, got more that 120 everytime but never got a job.

Who needed the job more..?
    The well-to-do SC Girl Or Poor Son of a Single mother..?

The SC Girls paid less money, got less marks and got the Job in first attempt.
    The Baniya boy paid more money, got more marks but still failed in THREE attempts.. !!
    a_decent_1™ ©®