Thread: Divorced me for no reason

Unregistered

Question Divorced me for no reason

Hi Mam,

Hope you are fine.

I always ysed to write in this forum and thanks to all of you....everytime I got satisfactory answers.

Actually mam, I have gone through a very difficult phase of life. I am 24 years old girl. 10 months before I got married but in the mid of July my husband suddenly divorced me without any reason because his mother said to do so. I was in my mother's home for a casual trip. He just called me and divorced me within 4-5 days. Well its a long story but after this I came to know that I was pregnant. As I was in the state of shock and startted hating him for ruining my life so I gone through a D and C (8th August).

Now, I want to know that if it will cause any health issues for me cause I didn't got my periods after going through it. Kindly be so kind and provide detailed information that I will start having my regular periods etc.

Thank you so much in advance.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, its a bit surprising that you say that the court granted him divorce within 4-5 days and it came as a complete surprise to you. In the Indian court of law, it just does not happen like that. Even in a mutual divorce, a minimum of 6 months are given before proceedings are considered.
    As regards your D&C, well, the period can be delayed after a procedure. Just wait a bit. The cycle does tend to get disturbed after something like this. However, if you feel that you are uncomfortable in any way, then you should consult a doctor.

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

court does not sanction the divorce so fast..and divorcing take place with two people wife and husband consent..so u need to sign on the papers to give your consent for the divorce..he may be telling lie to you..

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Mam,

Hope you are fine.

I always ysed to write in this forum and thanks to all of you....everytime I got satisfactory answers.

Actually mam, I have gone through a very difficult phase of life. I am 24 years old girl. 10 months before I got married but in the mid of July my husband suddenly divorced me without any reason because his mother said to do so. I was in my mother's home for a casual trip. He just called me and divorced me within 4-5 days. Well its a long story but after this I came to know that I was pregnant. As I was in the state of shock and startted hating him for ruining my life so I gone through a D and C (8th August).

Now, I want to know that if it will cause any health issues for me cause I didn't got my periods after going through it. Kindly be so kind and provide detailed information that I will start having my regular periods etc.

Thank you so much in advance.
    Theres something fishy in here and I am bit skeptic, was this a TALAQ TALAQ TALAQ kind of divorce?
    see the doctor for your medical problems after D C.

New Born

Default lodge a case for compensation

i m agree with preeto madam very well.or kamal h na ki india court badi jaldi case solve karnay lag gayi,app k in-lows family nay ap ko pagal bnaya h,agar sach mein agar app k husband nay koi jugad karkay divorse lay liya h,fir bhi aap un par compensation ka case kar sakti h.or app ka case strong bhi h,or app k husband nay jo fake documents par ap k signature liye hongay shayad,voh bhi samnay aa jayga
    KYA SOCH RAHAY HO,case karun ya nahi,kyu jab aap k husband nay aap k baray mein nahi socha toh aap kyu soch rahay ho,salay ko case karkay k sidha kar day,i m sorry for my language.
    Last edited by galaxy_resident; 15-09-2012 at 12:17 PM. Reason: language!

Quote Originally Posted by shantysingh View Post
    Theres something fishy in here and I am bit skeptic, was this a TALAQ TALAQ TALAQ kind of divorce?
    see the doctor for your medical problems after D C.
    I agree, it could be the same "talaq".
    But in any case, the way forward is to sue his sorry a$$, and to lawyer up, and either:
    1. CHALLENGE divorce, "insufficient grounds of" divorce.
    2. ALIMONY : Accept divorce on condition that he gives you a huge amount and pays for upkeep of his kid......(not in this case as u already have lost the baby by D&C)
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.