Thread: In love with an extremely shy gal...

Exclamation In love with an extremely shy gal...

hey mam...wsssup!! h r ya doin'...i am caught in a catch 22 situation offlate for d past few weeks...i hv feelings for a gal who exercises at d same gymnasium as i do...i guess she knows how i feel about her as we do share eye contacts every once in a while...plus i hv seen her friends teasin' n questionin' her about it n she respondin' kinda shy n startled about it...d problem's, she's an extremely shy personality n to be absolutely true, a mischievous gal as well...m always confused whether she's into likin' me or not...she ll look into my eyes n smile for a moment, next moment when i talk to her, she seems hassled n replies as fast as possible n runs off fendin' towards her frndz...d most killin' part is, she's not even randomnly alone n one hardly gets a chance to ask her for a chat privately n calmly someday!! what do u think about d situation mam...is she just shy n reserved about d situation or m assumin' it wrong n misinterpretin' it!?? m not a kinda guy who ll go to d limits of stalkin' her somewhere alone or proposin' her in front of 100 people at d gym itself...how do i get her into d comfort zone n expect her to hear me out...i ll seek ur advice n viewpoint about d matter n invite replies from members who hv been in a similar situation sometime themselves too...d gal's name is kulwinder kaur!

Banned Colonel

Look who's asking , the advices king!

I think if she exchanges eye contacts with you she might be into you too but her shyness asks you to take the first step.

Try some of the following things

#Ask one of her friends to check if she has feelings for you or not or either she has a boyfriend or single.
    #Find out when she goes to gym usually and when none i around just say hi and try to open a topic with her about weather or anything.

This is not a dare right? If it is!

Quote Originally Posted by shattered_dreamzz View Post
    hey mam...wsssup!! h r ya doin'...i am caught in a catch 22 situation offlate for d past few weeks...i hv feelings for a gal who exercises at d same gymnasium as i do...i guess she knows how i feel about her as we do share eye contacts every once in a while...plus i hv seen her friends teasin' n questionin' her about it n she respondin' kinda shy n startled about it...d problem's, she's an extremely shy personality n to be absolutely true, a mischievous gal as well...m always confused whether she's into likin' me or not...she ll look into my eyes n smile for a moment, next moment when i talk to her, she seems hassled n replies as fast as possible n runs off fendin' towards her frndz...d most killin' part is, she's not even randomnly alone n one hardly gets a chance to ask her for a chat privately n calmly someday!! what do u think about d situation mam...is she just shy n reserved about d situation or m assumin' it wrong n misinterpretin' it!?? m not a kinda guy who ll go to d limits of stalkin' her somewhere alone or proposin' her in front of 100 people at d gym itself...how do i get her into d comfort zone n expect her to hear me out...i ll seek ur advice n viewpoint about d matter n invite replies from members who hv been in a similar situation sometime themselves too...d gal's name is kulwinder kaur!

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

u need advise ...keep trying to talk with her man...one day she'll talk to u too
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

talk to her frnds and make frndship with her through her frnds.if possible....

Dedicate a song to her on the gym radio..... it'll be outrageous yaa... but then u have to put it out there in her face for her to sit n take notice,.....
    Coz clearly subtle.....isn't workin 4 u......
    Follow it up n ask her out 4 coffee....
    cheers!!
    P.S. : be confident... don't excessively sweat...use a good deo!!
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Extremely shy girls dont go to gyms

So just hit the right button at the right time!

Quote Originally Posted by foxy_lady View Post
    Extremely shy girls dont go to gyms

So just hit the right button at the right time!
    Yaa right..... she's such a teaseee huh?
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Anioba View Post
    Yaa right..... she's such a teaseee huh?
    Aniiiiiiiiii missed u.....

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

I didn't have you down as the shy one colonel... why don't you ask Kully out for a coffee or something ? Somewhere in public... take things from there ? If you don't, someone else might ! how would you feel then ?

Failing that, you could always enlist in the help of face and B.A from the A-team lol
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

New Born

a shy girl hitting a gym....doesnt sound quite true.... u sure she is not playing shy girl with u mate

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

There is no need for you to wait for her to be alone to say hello or get talking to her- take the initiative and say hello. Ask her name, get chatting about the gym, exercises, other interests and then take it from there. That's the only way you'll know if she is interested or not....

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by hell raider View Post
    a shy girl hitting a gym....doesnt sound quite true.... u sure she is not playing shy girl with u mate
    Totally agree.

Also if you both have eye contact then try speaking that way only - " isharon isharon me "(if you don't wanna fo to her and say Hello). If possible, try to start a conversation during the exercise, just like Ma'am has said - speak about gym, exercises etc. LAter on you'll ave the control. Best of luck.