Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Anti-Islam' film: Pak minister announces bounty on filmmaker

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    So u dont even read the news properly! M not allowed to post external links else I could have shown to you. Nevertheless I shall quote a part of it here:

"Clips of the English language film, some of which have been online since July, attracted attention in Egypt only over the past few days when someone posted a clip that had been dubbed into Arabic" - New York Times.

It seems I am here to educate you on all these..!
    Please do not quote me after this or post any counter-arguments because I feel I am wasting my time by discussing with someone who lacks proper knowledge of the subject. Thank you.
    So now it was on the internet, before it was on the television. Just make up your mind. Also how many people do you think would have seen that film, and who dubbed it in Arabic. Coz I don't think internet using modern generation of Libya is likely to burn consulate. It's always the illiterate and poor, with no knowledge or excess to the internet.

Pardon my lack of knowledge and ignorance, Oh wise one! and also my stubbornness and my perverse behavior.
    Last edited by Fu9it1v3; 14-09-2012 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Yeah but very co-incidentally its always at places that have oil or are of other strategical importance.
    If you're determined to prove that America is doing all this for their own selfish reasons, you'll always find that the places where NATO had presence are strategically important or they have Oil or other similar important and valuable things. Cause almost every nation has it's own strategic importance and almost every nation has got something of worth. For example if they go help Africans, people will start saying it's for the diamonds. I hope you get the point.

Yeah 200-300 lives are nothing. And significant amt of oil in Egypt & Tunisia??? U lack basic knowledge man... Ever heard about OPEC? Check out who are the members. Infact egypt even buys oil from Iran at times.
    What do you think if NATO had helped less people would've died? And yes 200-300 is a small number for a revolution.

There is a lot of natural gas in Egypt check it out before you speak.

Do u even read the US President or the Secretary of State's comments on ties with Pak & Afghan?? They themselves keep blaring out why Pak/Afghan strategically important for US... If u dont know facts do not come to argue..
    There is no pleasing you, is there? Don't you think Afghanistan is better off now then it was before? It will be even better if they could exterminate Taliban completely by 2014. Do you think America was planning to stay forever in Afghanistan when they attacked? They had thought it'll be over in a year or two, But it took 11 years and still going. When they invaded Afghanistan it was not because of the strategic Importance, it was only to kill Osama. Also what did they gain from this so called strategic importance, hmm? They lost 1000's of lives and billions of dollars, but what did they gain, other than Life of Osama and disintegration of Al-Quaeda?

Its only bothered abt its own ships' safety from the pirates. We are here talking about assistance to the country.
    They've already got an elected government there... What more do you expect them to do? Rule for them? lol

The no. of lives lost after saddam hussain's downfall is far higher than during his reign.
    All because of the Saddam lovers and American haters. How is that America's fault? It the fault of the indigenous population. If only they could rise up from their hatred towards America and Muslims minorities, Iraq will be at peace.

I have already answered this. And yes they are leaving by 2014 because of human rights protests and unbearable expenditures. Moreover they now have a puppet govt in Afghanistan.
    As I said, there is no pleasing you. Everything they are doing is wrong and must be condemned, weather it be coming to Iraq or Afghanistan or Libya (ending tyrannies saving people from extremists) weather it be leaving from there (now they've got a puppet government).. they are just evil? Is that it? What is a puppet government anyway? Is is not elected, or something else? Please explain it to me.

Read my comment again. I said US concealed the overwhelming evidence against Russia and blamed the Nazis for it and waged a war against Germany.
    So what do you suggest they should have done? Attack Russia and help Nazis win the war?? :O

U didnt even understand my comment. I was saying the whole attack was planned by some extremist group and not the protesters or anyone else. I can see who is blinded by hate.
    What difference does it make? They were Libyan people.

I do not hate Muslims, and I don't want Muslims to hate others too.

Let me give you an advise, Being ignorant is still better than being biased and misinformed.
    Last edited by Fu9it1v3; 14-09-2012 at 02:48 AM.

so much support for extremist violent people !
    Bring Me My Bow Of Burning Gold Bring Me My Arrows Of Desire
    Bring Me My Spear: O Clouds Unfold
    Bring Me My Chariot Of Fire

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    Nobody supports extremist violent people.....everyone including Libya is condemning them. I think you should go through the thread once again!
    "Love means exposing yourself to being deeply hurt by someone you love" - and yet I loved! The pain now is nothing but a part of the happiness then~~

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    लीबिया और मिस्र में अमरीकी दूतावासों पर आक्रमण हुए हैं. इन आक्रमणों में लीबिया में अमरीकी राजदूत समेत तीन अमरीकी नागरिक मारे गए हैं.

परन्तु प्रश्न ये है कि अंततोगत्वा इस फ़िल्म में है क्या ????

तो देखिये:-

फ़िल्म का नाम है 'इनोसेंस ऑफ़ मुस्लिम्स' और इसे अमरीका में शूट की गई है.

पूरी फ़िल्म लगभग दो घंटों की है परन्तु अधिकतर लोगों ने जो देखी है वो फेसबुक और यू-टयूब पर दिखाई जाने वाली फ़िल्म का ट्रेलर है. एक ट्रेलर 14 मिनट का है. इसके अतिरिक्त आप इस फिल्म के नाम से सर्च करेंगे तो पर्याप्त वीडियो मिल जायेंगे इस फिल्म से जुड़े हुए.

इस विज्ञापन से सम्पूर्ण फ़िल्म की कथा के बारे में अनुमान लगाना कठिन है किन्तु इतना अवश्य है कि फ़िल्म को दो भागों में वितरित किया जा सकता है.
    पहले भाग में दिखाया गया है कि वर्मान समय में मिस्र में इस्लामी चरमपंथी किस प्रकार से वहाँ रहने वाले कॉप्टिक ईसाइयों को सताते हैं, जबकि दूसरे भाग में पैग़ंबर मोहम्मद के जीवन की कथा दिखाई गई है.

पैग़ंबर मोहम्मद का अभिनय एक नौजवान अमरीकी नागरिक ने निभाया है.
    फ़िल्म में पैग़ंबर मोहम्मद को व्यभिचारी के रूप में दिखाया गया है.
    सैम बेसाइल नाम के एक व्यक्ति ने फ़िल्म का निर्माण किया है जो स्वयं को अमेरिका में रहने वाले यहूदी बताते हैं और रियल स्टेट कारोबारी हैं.
    वॉल स्ट्रीट जर्नल के अनुसार सैम बेसाइल ने लगभग 50 लाख डॉलर में ये फ़िल्म बनाई है जो उन्होंने 100 यहूदियों से मांग कर जमा किया था.
    टेलिफ़ोन के माध्यम से किए गए एक साक्षात्कार में सैम बेसाइल ने इसे एक राजनीतिक फ़िल्म क़रार देते हुए कहा था कि ''इस्लाम एक कैंसर है."[/COLOR]

US embassies in Egypt, Libya and attack. In these attacks, including three US citizens were killed in the u.s. Ambassador to Libya.

But the question is whether the film ultimately is that????

The name of the film, see:-inosens of muslims ' and ' it was shoot in the USA.

The whole film is about two hours but most people who saw them on Facebook and u-tube trailer of the film. A 14-minute trailer.[ytv]MAiOEV0v2RM [\/ytv] in addition by the name of this movie, this movie will get enough video search related.

This ad from the whole film is hard to predict the story about that but so must the two parts can be delivered.
    The first part showed that Egypt would remain in warmian Islamic coptic Christians how living there, while the other part in Mohammad paigambar satate life shown in the legend.

The Act of a young citizen, Mohammad paigambar fulfilled.
    In the film Mohammad paigambar adulterer as shown.
    A person named Sam basil, who built by living in the us are real state business and Jewish points.
    According to the Wall Street Journal has nearly 50 million dollars in Sam basil, made what he had accumulated 100 Jews demand.
    In an interview conducted via telephone, Sam basil, a political film ventures, said that \"Islam is a cancer.\"[\/COLOR]
    those who had made such mischievous movie should be punished , in the name of freedom people should not make fun of religions.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    those who had made such mischievous movie should be punished , in the name of freedom people should not make fun of religions.

But those who used rockets, be also.
    We never see our real face

It's only images or reflection what we see.

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post

But those who used rockets, be also.
    Pehle movie ya rocket....
    Love for your country is part of your faith" Holy Prophet (S.A.W).”

Quote Originally Posted by murtazas View Post
    Hang them same time & give a good lesson to both..........

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Hang them same time & give a good lesson to both..........
    Agree with U...but US will not do that...for sure..

The thing is that these (US, India, UK, Australia, etc.) are democratic countries, governed by rule laid down, not by what the crowd does.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

did anyone filed a complaint against that director
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    welcome back..i support you...

Quote Originally Posted by Want2bCA View Post
    Nobody supports extremist violent people.....everyone including Libya is condemning them. I think you should go through the thread once again!
    its nt abt support against the movi bt rocket launcher attack support against the movi..

wat a fair question....

speck against islam.in return get ak bullet or RPG bt anything done by islamic people...no action...only minority suffering,fight for oil,islam in danger....blah blah
    MUH ke hum muhjor hai
    se kamjor hai.

Quote Originally Posted by Facele$$ View Post

wat a fair question....

speck against islam.in return get ak bullet or RPG bt anything done by islamic people...no action...only minority suffering,fight for oil,islam in danger....blah blah
    who told U that islam in danger...& FYI... the attack on the US consulate in Libya was pre-planned for the 9-11 anniversary and had nothing to do with the film..

Quote Originally Posted by Want2bCA View Post
    and I think you should go through the thread once again
    Bring Me My Bow Of Burning Gold Bring Me My Arrows Of Desire
    Bring Me My Spear: O Clouds Unfold
    Bring Me My Chariot Of Fire

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    did anyone filed a complaint against that director
    news main pada tha...usko trace kiya hai..lekin after protest he is hidden some where...anyway...he will meet his fate sooner or later..