Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Anti-Islam' film: Pak minister announces bounty on filmmaker

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

protest can be done in peaceful manner also killing someone who has no fault is objectionable

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arumita View Post
    protest can be done in peaceful manner also killing someone who has no fault is objectionable
    yes agree with U...killing an innocent is highly regrettable...I condemned the act which done in a wrong way..
    Love for your country is part of your faith" Holy Prophet (S.A.W).”

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

++++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥»вlυεвεггγ«♥ View Post
    I condemn the event, because everything in this world is criticized but it does not mean that one should go out and kill the others

and there are also pathetic coments here

Take a basket full of fruits, look at the rotten ones, would you throw out the rotten fruits or the whole basket containing good and rotten fruits?

Similarly apply this image on Islam and its followers, you guys always say it is Islam which is responsible, you claim all the Muslims
    are ignorant of what is peace as if the ones responsible for acts of violence are the reflection of all the Muslims around the world

Say all the Muslims are violent only after you have conducted a study by yourself & by having taken into account all the countries around the world! The whole world is not solely composed of Islamic countries, so before calling others ignorant, the ones stating it are the biggest ignorant people.
    All i want to say is:-
    Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew huma
    nity. ~ Buddha
    Being a good person does not depend on your religion, status in life, race, skin color, political views and culture, it depends on how you do good to others.
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

always violent protest
    Why Not ...

Default Mystery over filmmakers behind anti-Islam movie !!!

LOS ANGELES, Sept 12, 2012 (AFP) -Mystery remained Wednesday over exactly who was behind the anti-Islam film which sparked deadly protests in the Middle East, amid conflicting claims of Jewish or Coptic Christian involvement.

The film's director, who called himself Sam Bacile and said Tuesday he is American-Israeli and had Jewish financial backing, went into hiding after the protests in Egypt and Libya over his low-budget movie "Innocence of Muslims."

But doubts about his identity grew, culminating in US media reports pointing to a California Coptic Christian convicted of financial crimes, living outside Los Angeles.

Adding further to the puzzle, the cast and crew of the movie voiced anger at having been exploited, with at least one saying that offensive parts of dialogue had been dubbed over their own words, as filmed.

US ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in Benghazi, Libya on Tuesday, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States.

Steve Klein, a consultant on the movie, denied that Israeli authorities were involved in the film, and said Bacile -- which he acknowledged was a pseudonym -- was mortified to hear of the US ambassador's death.

"He's very upset that the ambassador got murdered," he told AFP.

In a Wall Street Journal interview published Tuesday, "Bacile" took straight aim at Islam.

"Islam is a cancer," he said, adding that he had raised $5 million to make it from about 100 Jewish donors, and used some 60 actors and 45 crew to make the two-hour movie in a three-month period last year in California.

The film was screened in one Hollywood movie theater about three months ago, and sank without trace, until an Arabic-language dubbed version was released last week and footage was aired by an Egyptian TV station, triggering protests.

But the cast and crew voiced anger Wednesday, according to CNN, which cited a joint statement as saying: "The entire cast and crew are extremely upset and feel taken advantage of by the producer.
    "We are 100% not behind this film and were grossly misled about its intent and purpose... We are shocked by the drastic re-writes of the script and lies that were told to all involved.

Actress Cindy Lee Garcia, who plays a woman whose young daughter is given to Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) to marry, said she did not know the film was anti-Muslim propaganda, adding that dialogue had been overdubbed after filming.

"It was going to be a film based on how things were 2,000 years ago," Garcia told the gossip website Gawker. "There wasn't anything about Prophet Mohammed(PBUH) or Muslims or anything."

Indeed, the over-dubbing of dialogue is obvious to even to a casual viewer of a 14-minute clip for the movie available online, with words crudely inserted in the middle of sentences.

Online reports cited in the New York Times blog suggested Morris Sadek, an Egyptian-born Coptic Christian, and his ally Terry Jones, the Florida pastor notorious for previous Koran-burning stunts, had cooperated in promoting the movie.

But later Wednesday a report cited by US media identified Nakoula Basseley Nakoula as saying he managed the company that produced the film, and that he was a Coptic Christian.

The 55-year-old, who was sentenced to 21 months in jail over federal bank fraud charges in 2010, denied however that he was Sam Bacile, even though a cellphone used for a media interview Tuesday was traced to his address.

Klein said he did not know the filmmaker's nationality -- and denied that Israeli authorities had anything to do with the project.

"I know there's some rumors out there, that Israel did it. No. Israel's not involved... This was private people, private money."

Klein warned that the director could suffer the same fate as Dutch filmmaker Theo Van Gogh, who was assassinated in 2004 after triggering protests with an anti-Muslim film.

"He could get killed, really easily," he said.

Pastor Jones meanwhile denied that the film was against Muslims. "The film is not intended to insult the Muslim community, but... to reveal truths about Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) that are possibly not widely known," he said in a statement.

"The fruits of the religion speak for themselves. For example the recent outbreak of violence and deaths is not because of the film, it is not because of the activities that we have done, and that we will continue to do."

The top US military officer, General Martin Dempsey, called Jones, whose previous threats to burn the Koran ignited deadly riots in Afghanistan, to urge him to disavow the film.

New Born

‘It Makes Me Sick’: Actress in Muhammed Movie Says She Was Deceived, Had No Idea It Was About Islam

The story of the Muhammed movie which sparked deadly protests in Libya and Egypt gets weirder. The actors who appeared in it had no idea they were starring in anti-Islam propaganda which depicts Muhammed as a child molester and thug. They were deceived by the film's director, believing they were appearing in a film about the life of a generic Egyptian 2,000 years ago.

Cindy Lee Garcia, an actress from Bakersfield, Calif., has a small role in the Muhammed movie as a woman whose young daughter is given to Muhammed to marry. But in a phone interview this afternoon, Garcia told us she had no idea she was participating in an offensive spoof on the life of Muhammed when she answered a casting call through an agency last summer and got the part.
    The script she was given was titled simply Desert Warriors.
    "It was going to be a film based on how things were 2,000 years ago," Garcia said. "It wasn't based on anything to do with religion, it was just on how things were run in Egypt. There wasn't anything about Muhammed or Muslims or anything."
    In the script and during the shooting, nothing indicated the controversial nature of the final product, now called Muslim Innocence. Muhammed wasn't even called Muhammed; he was "Master George," Garcia said. The word "Muhammed" was dubbed over in post-production, as were essentially all other offensive references to Islam and Muhammed.
    For example, at 9:03 in the trailer, Garcia berates her husband, who wants to send their daughter to Muhammed: "Is your Muhammed a child molester?" she says in the final product. But the words are dubbed over what she actually said. The line in the script—and the line Garcia gave during filming—was, "is your God a child molester," Garcia told us today.
    Garcia was horrified when she saw the end product, and when protesters in Libya killed four U.S. Embassy employees.
    "I had nothing to do really with anything," she said today. "Now we have people dead because of a movie I was in. It makes me sick."
    According to Garica, her three days on set last July were unremarkable. The film's mysterious pseudonymous writer and director, "Sam Bacile," has claimed to be an Israeli real estate mogul. But Garcia said Bacile told her he was Egyptian on set. Bacile had white hair and spoke Arabic to a number of "dark-skinned" men who hung around the set, she said. (A Bacile associate alsotold The Atlantic he wasn't Israeli or Jewish.)
    "He was just really mellow. He was just sitting there and he wanted certain points to be made."
    Once, Garcia said, Bacile wanted a girl that "Master George" (aka Muhammed) was to sleep with to look seven years old, instead of 10, to heighten the outrage. But his Assistant Directors protested, saying that was too young.
    After the protests erupted and Bacile appeared in the media, Garcia called him up today to express her outrage at his deception.
    "I called Sam and said, 'Why did you do this?' and he said, 'I'm tired of radical Islamists killing each other. Let other actors know it's not their fault.'"
    Garcia isn't satisfied simply knowing it wasn't her fault.
    "I'm going to sue his butt off."
    Update: The entire 80-member cast and crew of the film have released a statement saying they were misled. Via CNN:
    The entire cast and crew are extremely upset and feel taken advantage of by the producer. We are 100% not behind this film and were grossly misled about its intent and purpose. We are shocked by the drastic re-writes of the script and lies that were told to all involved. We are deeply saddened by the tragedies that have occurred.
    Update II: Here's what appears to be the original casting call, posted in July 2011on craigslist:
    NOW CASTING SAG and NON SAG ACTORS for "DESERT WARRIOR." Director Alan Roberts.
    Historical desert drama set in Middle East. Indie Feature film shoots 18 days in L.A. in August. Studio and backlot locations.

Male Roles: DR. MATTHEW (Lead): Middle Eastern Pharmacist, 40-50, intelligent, family man; GEORGE (Lead); 40-50, Middle Eastern warrior leader, romantic, charismatic; YOUNG GEORGE (featured) 18-22; PRIEST (featured): 60-70, bearded; ABDO (featured), 60-70, Elder tribe leader; ISRAELI MEN 30-50 (featured); WARRIORS (featured) 18-50, Various Middle Eastern types, bearded.
    Female Roles: CONDALISA (featured) 40, attractive, successful, strong willed; HILLARY (featured) 18 but must look younger, petite; innocent; YOUSTINA (featured) 16-18, Daughter of doctor; MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN (Various Featured Roles) 18-40, attractive, exotic; OLDER WOMAN (featured) 60-70, feisty.
    Please place Role desired in SUBJECT: line of email.
    Indicate SAG or NON-SAG
    Require phone contact for immediate interview in Beverly/LaCienega area.
    Last edited by basanti<<<; 13-09-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Good updates bro........i hope things are clear now...

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

लीबिया और मिस्र में अमरीकी दूतावासों पर आक्रमण हुए हैं. इन आक्रमणों में लीबिया में अमरीकी राजदूत समेत तीन अमरीकी नागरिक मारे गए हैं.

परन्तु प्रश्न ये है कि अंततोगत्वा इस फ़िल्म में है क्या ????

तो देखिये:-

फ़िल्म का नाम है 'इनोसेंस ऑफ़ मुस्लिम्स' और इसे अमरीका में शूट की गई है.

पूरी फ़िल्म लगभग दो घंटों की है परन्तु अधिकतर लोगों ने जो देखी है वो फेसबुक और यू-टयूब पर दिखाई जाने वाली फ़िल्म का ट्रेलर है. एक ट्रेलर 14 मिनट का है. इसके अतिरिक्त आप इस फिल्म के नाम से सर्च करेंगे तो पर्याप्त वीडियो मिल जायेंगे इस फिल्म से जुड़े हुए.

इस विज्ञापन से सम्पूर्ण फ़िल्म की कथा के बारे में अनुमान लगाना कठिन है किन्तु इतना अवश्य है कि फ़िल्म को दो भागों में वितरित किया जा सकता है.
    पहले भाग में दिखाया गया है कि वर्मान समय में मिस्र में इस्लामी चरमपंथी किस प्रकार से वहाँ रहने वाले कॉप्टिक ईसाइयों को सताते हैं, जबकि दूसरे भाग में पैग़ंबर मोहम्मद के जीवन की कथा दिखाई गई है.

पैग़ंबर मोहम्मद का अभिनय एक नौजवान अमरीकी नागरिक ने निभाया है.
    फ़िल्म में पैग़ंबर मोहम्मद को व्यभिचारी के रूप में दिखाया गया है.
    सैम बेसाइल नाम के एक व्यक्ति ने फ़िल्म का निर्माण किया है जो स्वयं को अमेरिका में रहने वाले यहूदी बताते हैं और रियल स्टेट कारोबारी हैं.
    वॉल स्ट्रीट जर्नल के अनुसार सैम बेसाइल ने लगभग 50 लाख डॉलर में ये फ़िल्म बनाई है जो उन्होंने 100 यहूदियों से मांग कर जमा किया था.
    टेलिफ़ोन के माध्यम से किए गए एक साक्षात्कार में सैम बेसाइल ने इसे एक राजनीतिक फ़िल्म क़रार देते हुए कहा था कि ''इस्लाम एक कैंसर है."[/COLOR]

US embassies in Egypt, Libya and attack. In these attacks, including three US citizens were killed in the u.s. Ambassador to Libya.

But the question is whether the film ultimately is that????

The name of the film, see:-inosens of muslims ' and ' it was shoot in the USA.

The whole film is about two hours but most people who saw them on Facebook and u-tube trailer of the film. A 14-minute trailer.[ytv]MAiOEV0v2RM [\/ytv] in addition by the name of this movie, this movie will get enough video search related.

This ad from the whole film is hard to predict the story about that but so must the two parts can be delivered.
    The first part showed that Egypt would remain in warmian Islamic coptic Christians how living there, while the other part in Mohammad paigambar satate life shown in the legend.

The Act of a young citizen, Mohammad paigambar fulfilled.
    In the film Mohammad paigambar adulterer as shown.
    A person named Sam basil, who built by living in the us are real state business and Jewish points.
    According to the Wall Street Journal has nearly 50 million dollars in Sam basil, made what he had accumulated 100 Jews demand.
    In an interview conducted via telephone, Sam basil, a political film ventures, said that \"Islam is a cancer.\"[\/COLOR]
    Last edited by ignoramusenator; 13-09-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: I will delete your next hindi post in discussion threads, please include english in English threads!

SB Wizard Captain

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    I believe the killing has nothing to do with the protests. The whole story of this protest seems to be a pretext to attack the embassy.. I mean, u do not carry rockets to a protest!! Had he been hit by a brick or even by a bullet, it was understandable. But somehow the whole thing seems to be planned and that too on/around 9/11..

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

US can't be everywhere at the same time, nobody can.
    Yeah but very co-incidentally its always at places that have oil or are of other strategical importance.

For your information, in Egypt and Tunisia there was no civil war. It was almost a peaceful revolution... Total casualty was around 200-300 in each country. So there was no need.
    Also there is a significant amount of oil and gas in both Tunisia and Egypt.
    Yeah 200-300 lives are nothing. And significant amt of oil in Egypt & Tunisia??? U lack basic knowledge man... Ever heard about OPEC? Check out who are the members. Infact egypt even buys oil from Iran at times.

Please tell me why is Pakistan strategically important? It's not like US is going to set up a military base there for future or in Afghanistan for that matter. They will be leaving in 2014. So why invade Afghanistan at all, if not to end Al-Qaeda?
    Do u even read the US President or the Secretary of State's comments on ties with Pak & Afghan?? They themselves keep blaring out why Pak/Afghan strategically important for US... If u dont know facts do not come to argue..

NATO is already active in Somalia, disintegrating pirate network and securing sea lines.
    Its only bothered abt its own ships' safety from the pirates. We are here talking about assistance to the country.

I agree they were wrong about the WMD's but you should not forget the day they ended Saddam's regime, Iraqi people were celebrating.
    The no. of lives lost after saddam hussain's downfall is far higher than during his reign.

And what strategic importance when they will be leaving in 2014?
    I have already answered this. And yes they are leaving by 2014 because of human rights protests and unbearable expenditures. Moreover they now have a puppet govt in Afghanistan.

Russia did it, US had no part in it. Neither that massacre was in US interest. How can you blame US for something they never did? You opinion can't get more biased than this. the world was different then, US was not in a state to go to war with Russia at that time neither was UK.
    Read my comment again. I said US concealed the overwhelming evidence against Russia and blamed the Nazis for it and waged a war against Germany.

Oh yes, "THE WHOLE THING WAS PLANNED", 9/11 was planned too. Maybe that's why Osama and Jawahiri took the responsibility. Haan?
    U didnt even understand my comment. I was saying the whole attack was planned by some extremist group and not the protesters or anyone else. I can see who is blinded by hate.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

This sounds like the most stupid thing I've heard so far today.. Who'd broadcast a documentary that insults Prophet Mohhamed in a Islamic nation? Either you're talking non-sense or the Libyan media people got shit for brains.

So u dont even read the news properly! M not allowed to post external links else I could have shown to you. Nevertheless I shall quote a part of it here:

"Clips of the English language film, some of which have been online since July, attracted attention in Egypt only over the past few days when someone posted a clip that had been dubbed into Arabic" - New York Times.

It seems I am here to educate you on all these..!
    Please do not quote me after this or post any counter-arguments because I feel I am wasting my time by discussing with someone who lacks proper knowledge of the subject. Thank you.

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Pro-American rallies in Libya: Libyans apologize after death of U.S. ambassador

Pro-American rallies in Libya

Though anti-American unrest is sweeping Northern African nations, pro-American rallies are also taking place in Libya after the horrific killing of U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens. Though Ambassador Stevens was killed at the hands of Libyan militants on Sept. 11, 2012, some Libyans are making a point to distance themselves from these terrorists. "This does not represent us," said the sign of one pro-American Libyan. Other supporters expressed remorse for Chris Stevens' killing and one even stated that "Chris Stevens was a friend to all Libyans." See the pro-American signs speaking volumes in Benghazi ...

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Distancing himself and the country of Libya from terrorist attacks, one protester's sign reads "Libya is not Afghanistan." Though the attack has been tied to an anti-Islam movie, the wave of unrest began on the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks

Quote Originally Posted by raaj_78 View Post
    I'm not saying "Muslim faith is blind", I'm saying "Blind faith Muslims" ... these are two totally different things, think about that. Please don't distort my words, coz, "I don't wanna get killed in similar attack."

Also I can criticize and condemn Muslim terrorists' faith all I want. maybe not your's but theirs for sure. I can't criticize Islam, but the way they distort it to fulfill their blood lust must be condemned.

I know not all Muslims think alike, but people like you are more like 1%, rest hate America from the core.

About NATO, If I had a fight in my family and brothers and cousins are killing each other and there seems to be no end, then 'POLICE' will have to interfere, before we burn it all to the ground.

Also, there is no civil war in India, It is a terrorist problem for the most part. If GOD FORBID the time comes when there is a civil war in India that's claiming lives of masses, and the government is can't contain it, then I'll welcome NATO support.

There is a limit to the issues you can call internal. You can't go on killing people, doing ethnic cleansing and call it your internal issue.

You are making it seem like as if you have the first hand experience of the Libya problem and all the others, but I'm just a dumbwit jumping to conclusions without any knowledge. You also don't know what it is like just as much as I. So what you are saying and what I'm saying they both have the possibility to be correct.

Iraq attack should be condemned but not the Afghanistan. It was a necessity, I also think they should stay there a little longer than 2014, until the Taliban is completely crushed to the ground. Pakistan is not being attacked yet because Pakistan still can take care of the terrorist problems, and that's what Pakistan is trying to do. But if such a day comes when Pakistan is in total anarchy and can't fight against terrorists and losing powers to them, actions then should be taken.