Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 73

Thread: Why do men stare at women's breasts?

  1. #1
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Writing Desk
    Posts
    14,820
    Rep Power
    32

    Lightbulb Why do men stare at women's breasts?

    Is it really bad to stare at a girl’s breasts?
    Are there any health benefits of staring at a girl’s cleavage?
    Also, what do women really think when they catch you staring at their breasts?



    Last edited by ~ b e l l a ~; 20-09-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    take care!

  2. #2
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Writing Desk
    Posts
    14,820
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Firstly, if you think that you shouldn’t be doing it, don’t.


    It’s definitely not good to stare at girl’s breast or her cleavage, especially if you’re out of their league, perhaps because of the age difference, or some other reason. In every possible manner, staring or trying to read a woman’s tee shirt is rude.


    Staring at a woman’s breasts, like Seinfeld once said, “…is like looking at the sun. You’re supposed to just take one peek and then look away!”
    All men know this, women love shopping. They love shopping for good clothes that accentuate their assets.


    Some women however, like to wear as little as morally possible. Maybe it’s because they get hot and sweaty easily, or because they’re allergic to some sort of clothing, or perhaps they just like the way they look in ‘little clothes’. Obviously, it’s not because they want to attract your annoying eyes, is it?! No no… they really don’t want that.


    Or at least that’s how they behave when men stare at them. So the next time you get a sudden urge to stare, look away after taking a small look at her breasts or her tee shirt.


    Respect her decision to look good and don’t look cheap by staring at her like you’re a horny zombie!



    take care!

  3. #3
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Writing Desk
    Posts
    14,820
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Do women like it when you stare at their breasts or look down their cleavage?



    Women may like it when men stare at them, but they look for a few specific types of men. Women call this select breed of men “Cute” or “Hot”. Other men and unappreciated men are called “perverts”. These include losers, droolers, morons, and touchy feely men with hands in their pants, especially in parks and lonely streets.


    Says Jennifer, 24 “I don’t mind when guys that I appreciate, stare at me. It can feel good at times, especially if I want him to take another glance.” But what about staring at her breasts? “Well, I guess men do that anyways. If it’s a good looking guy, then I wouldn’t mind. It doesn’t hurt to know that a cute guy likes your body, does it?” she says.


    Most women though, feel uncomfortable about it. Some of the younger ladies, especially ones who have just started getting the attention of men, hate the fact that their shirts fit so well. But the ones who have overcome that phase of their lives, realize that men look at women’s tee shirts whether it fits well or not, so what the hell! The men are going to look anyways.
    take care!

  4. #4
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Writing Desk
    Posts
    14,820
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Health benefits of staring at a woman’s breast



    Surprisingly, it has now been proved that staring at a pair of good looking breasts is actually really good for your health! Great news for girl watchers, it is proved that ogling at women’s breasts is good for a man’s health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered, according to the New England Journal of Medicine. Just ten minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30 minute aerobics work out!


    There are several doctors and scientists out there who have proved that staring at a good pair of bosoms everyday for just ten minutes can actually extend your lifetime by almost 5 years! Doctors now encourage men to watch these women in movies, and in shows that enhance the assets of women. But then again, there are several others who say this research has no strong grounds or proof and was probably conducted by a bunch of pervs who wanted to “legalize” staring at ****s.


    But whether it’s good for your health or not, it doesn’t mean you should just ogle at any woman who passes by you on the street, instead save all your drooling stares for the movies or television shows.
    take care!

  5. #5
    EK tha Tiger Major roseboy11`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    .HeLL.
    Posts
    4,407
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    r we ...................................
    Ik Reej Adhoori Ae Teinu Seene Laun Layi,Tera Naam Tarsda Ae Bullan Te Aaun Layi.
    » кιηηg « •



  6. #6
    SB Addict shattered_dreamzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    these scientists ought be given 2012 Nobel Prize for Science...starin' at breasts increase ur life span by 5 years...wow!
    the most innocent, adorable, cute n lovably soft creatures on Earth...B00bs!
    its official, we love dem!

  7. #7
    Red Baron Colonel mavvrick_111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La Noche
    Posts
    15,461
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    very simple question's very simple answer

    men stare at women's breasts because it is breasts
    Bring Me My Bow Of Burning Gold Bring Me My Arrows Of Desire
    Bring Me My Spear: O Clouds Unfold
    Bring Me My Chariot Of Fire

  8. #8
    Greatest Ghonchu Lieutenant General crazy_fog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    61,224
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    very simple question's very simple answer

    men stare at women's breasts because it is breasts
    Hahah..........

    Away from God, away from happiness.



  9. #9
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Writing Desk
    Posts
    14,820
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    When is it Alright to Stare at a Woman’s Breasts?


    This is where you can learn a lot about when it’s good to stare at a woman or look down her cleavage. You’d know she’s okay with you checking her out, if she does one of these.

    SIGNS THAT IT’S STARING TIME!

    Sign #1 She smiles when you stare at her or her tee shirt continuously, or she thinks you’re “hot” or “cute”.

    Sign #2 She blushes and does that thing with her eyes.

    Sign #3
    She doesn’t let the dog she’s taking for a walk loose on you, when you’re caught staring.

    Sign #4
    You stare at her tee shirt and she lifts her top so you can get a better view!

    Sign #5
    You’re sitting in the bus or the rail, and this woman spreads her legs and winks at you. Hopefully, you don’t see a bulge in there!
    These are just a few signs that she’s alright with you staring. Along with this there are a few places and cases when it’s perfectly “almost” alright to check her out.


    The Best Places to Stare at a Girl’s Breasts without Making her Uncomfortable
    The best place to check her knocks out or stare at her deep cleavage is at a club or at a party. When she’s out to party, and if she wears something pretty and nice, and something that shows just the right amount of skin, then she definitely knows that she’s going to get a lot of male attention.
    Most women are fine with men staring at them, when they are partying or clubbing. But outside the club, they usually cover their skimpy clothes with something comfortable or something that’s fashionably ‘in’.


    If you really want to know when it is really appropriate to stare, then remember this.

    Women don’t mind you staring at their breasts or their cleavage as long as there are other women too who are dressed in similar attire, and women don’t mind being stared at or having their tee shirts read when they are in a group, especially a group of girls. This way, if they think you’re unfanciable or creepy, they yell at you or throw stones. But if you are indeed fanciable, then they would all just start ogling at you or stare back, and the girl you stared at first would feel an intense rush of exhilarating happiness to have been picked as the best looking one in the gang!

    So when you are in the midst of such circumstances, you’d know that you’re not hurting a girl’s feelings when you stare, which to a gentleman is the most important aspect of staring at a woman’s breasts without making her feel awkward or uncomfortable.
    take care!

  10. #10
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    10,211
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Generalizing Post.
    How can we decide what all girls like or dislike.?

    Besides, I am a Legs and A$$ man and I really don't Stare. Just a look and off, It's rude otherwise.

    G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

  11. #11
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hai preeth janha ki reeth sadha....
    Posts
    18,526
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shattered_dreamzz View Post
    these scientists ought be given 2012 Nobel Prize for Science...starin' at breasts increase ur life span by 5 years...wow!
    the most innocent, adorable, cute n lovably soft creatures on Earth...B00bs!
    its official, we love dem!


    Aur ek kameena aadmi tha.... who had made a bra...where it won't bounce even if they run...........

    Saal ithna gussa aaya tha mujhe uss din.........

    Saamne hotha toh uss inventor ki toh mein..........
    There are many things my father taught me here in this room.
    He taught me: Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

  12. #12
    Sa'aB™ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    320,943
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ b e l l a ~ View Post
    When is it Alright to Stare at a Woman’s Breasts?


    This is where you can learn a lot about when it’s good to stare at a woman or look down her cleavage. You’d know she’s okay with you checking her out, if she does one of these.

    SIGNS THAT IT’S STARING TIME!

    Sign #1 She smiles when you stare at her or her tee shirt continuously, or she thinks you’re “hot” or “cute”.

    Sign #2 She blushes and does that thing with her eyes.

    Sign #3
    She doesn’t let the dog she’s taking for a walk loose on you, when you’re caught staring.

    Sign #4
    You stare at her tee shirt and she lifts her top so you can get a better view!

    Sign #5
    You’re sitting in the bus or the rail, and this woman spreads her legs and winks at you. Hopefully, you don’t see a bulge in there!
    These are just a few signs that she’s alright with you staring. Along with this there are a few places and cases when it’s perfectly “almost” alright to check her out.


    The Best Places to Stare at a Girl’s Breasts without Making her Uncomfortable
    The best place to check her knocks out or stare at her deep cleavage is at a club or at a party. When she’s out to party, and if she wears something pretty and nice, and something that shows just the right amount of skin, then she definitely knows that she’s going to get a lot of male attention.
    Most women are fine with men staring at them, when they are partying or clubbing. But outside the club, they usually cover their skimpy clothes with something comfortable or something that’s fashionably ‘in’.


    If you really want to know when it is really appropriate to stare, then remember this.

    Women don’t mind you staring at their breasts or their cleavage as long as there are other women too who are dressed in similar attire, and women don’t mind being stared at or having their tee shirts read when they are in a group, especially a group of girls. This way, if they think you’re unfanciable or creepy, they yell at you or throw stones. But if you are indeed fanciable, then they would all just start ogling at you or stare back, and the girl you stared at first would feel an intense rush of exhilarating happiness to have been picked as the best looking one in the gang!

    So when you are in the midst of such circumstances, you’d know that you’re not hurting a girl’s feelings when you stare, which to a gentleman is the most important aspect of staring at a woman’s breasts without making her feel awkward or uncomfortable.
    Staring at a woman’s breasts is really like looking at the sun.
    You’re supposed to just take one peek and then look away!
    It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, I feel good, and no one's gonna stop me now

  13. #13
    GO SPURS GO! Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Leon Valley
    Posts
    28,078
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Tested and safest method, look from behind black glasses
    stare them like the sun or stars, no would know
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever



  14. #14
    SB Champion Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,172
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Girls cover them up......Problem Solved

  15. #15
    SB Legend Major General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    33,613
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I am down to earth man.. So I stare ('notice' will be good word here) only legs / feets / nails / footwear.

    I will look beauty of the ear and hair around it when I look from behind
    If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, then, you become something else entirely.
    Are you ready to begin?

Similar Threads

  1. 7 Abnormalities at Breasts to watch out for women
    By alia abdulla in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-12-2011, 05:19 PM
  2. Proved! Men look at women's breasts first!
    By Preeto Maam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 26-07-2010, 11:49 AM
  3. Men do stare at women's bosom :study
    By Preeto Maam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 12:04 PM
  4. my chest is developing like women breasts...
    By goodfriend1987 in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-05-2009, 07:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •