Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolly Gossip - Salman Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala on the sets of Kick

Quote Originally Posted by alia abdulla View Post
    SRK wins over Salman in the Zee Cine Awards

Thanks to Aamir Khan for noth doing any film in 2010. Hence, in the Best Actor category the fight for the trophy was basically between Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. While Salman bagged the Best Actor award in the Star Screen and Apsara awards, it was Shahrukh awarded the Best Actor statuette for his performance in My Name Is Khan at the Zee Cine Awards. Shahrukh won the award for his sublime portrayal of an autistic person in the Karan Johar magnum opus ‘My Name is Khan.’
    Dabangg managed to sweep 9 awards in different categories, including Best Film.
    Ishqiya’s Vidya Balan took home the Best Female Actor trophy. Karan Johar was given the Best Director award for My Name is Khan.Vidya Balan. The Jury Award for Best Actor and Actress, however, went to Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai for their performances in director Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish. Arjun Rampal (Rajneeti) and Prachi Desai (Once Upon a Time in Mumbai) claimed the trophies in Best Supporting Actor category while funny man Boman Irani got the Best Comic Actor trophy for ‘Well Done Abba.’
    Ranvir Singh of Band Baaja Baaraat lapped up yet another trophy for the Most Promising Debut (Male) award and Sonakshi Sinha won the best debutante award for Dabangg. Her dad Shatrughan Sinha was given the Lifetime Achievement Award.

mera muscle nehi hain phit bhi main shahrukh Khan hooo Humbaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

♥ UaE PrInCe$$ ♥ Field Marshal alia abdulla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.Ali View Post
    main bhi aya or rules bhi ayei ei keisi pain hai??
    kaisa rules.. ??
    My Favorite place ? ... In his arms

Default Celina Jaitley Loves to expose

Celina Jaitley Loves to expose

Default Shah Rukh Khan: Has He Got A Real Tattoo Or A Temporary Inking?

Shah Rukh Khan: Has He Got A Real Tattoo Or A Temporary Inking?

Bollywood is filled with tattoo mania and many stars have their own signature tattoos made across their body parts. Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone, Saif Ali Khan are some of the Bollywood stars, who are known for their famous love for tattoos.
    However, superstar Shah Rukh Khan was never seen spotting any real tattoo. Once, he uploaded his tattoo filled photo throughout the body. But all those were temporary and fake tattoos only to please his kids, who are fond of the art form.

Now, the latest reports suggest that SRK was recently spotted with the alphabet ‘D’ tattooed on his arm. It appeared like a tattoo but there is no confirmation on it. He was spotted with this tattoo on his way to Singapore at the airport. He was leaving for an awards event.

Well, there is a guess if the alphabet ‘D’ is meant for his upcoming film Don 2. However, it may be related to his much talked movie Ra.One or may be for some endorsement! We need to wait for a clearance from King Khan himself in this regard. Till then, keep guessing!

It may also be another fake tattoo only to attract some media attention!

Default Ajay Devgan Planning To Go Behind The Camera Again

Ajay Devgan Planning To Go Behind The Camera Again

Ajay Devgan is itching to go behind the cameras again and would be more than eager to cast wife Kajol in it. The last time the two came on-screen was for Ajay’s directorial debut U, Me aur Hum in 2008, which dunked in the box-office but that won’t deter the actor from turning director again.
    Already the 41-year old actor is working on the script and plans to launch his next directorial venture by the end of this year. Ajay goes on to tell that as he is never concerned about the box-office result of his films as an actor, he finds no reason to be concerned about the business that his directorial venture would do. He works for creative satisfaction and direction gives him that, however, this time Ajay is planning to move away from the romantic genre to that of action-adventure with direction.

In spite of not doing a single action flick this year Devgan became the number one bankable actor of 2010, but he is rearing to start an all-out action flick soon. The remake of Singham will see Ajay don the action star status again and is glad to be doing the stunts. Apart from Singham remake Ajay will be working on Tezz and now waiting for the release of Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji, a madhur Bhandarkar comedy film.

Default Emraan Hashmi Is A Balanced Individual

Emraan Hashmi Is A Balanced Individual

Bollywood’s serial kisser actor Emraan Hashmi cleared the air when it came to his image. Hashmi has always played a sweet lover boy on screen and has romanced his ladies with loads of passion.
    Riding high on the success of 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai', Hashmi seems to have freed himself with tag of being a serial kisser on screen. 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai' has given him the chance to show his true potential as an actor. Hashmi also understands the fact that often the expectations of the audiences can have a stress on the lives of the actors. Hashmi feels that once a movie fares well at the box office it does add to ones advantage. Hashmi chose films which were bold in terms of the subject and he was soon getting typecast ed. Hashmi has realized that to be an actor one need to break free of the image and take risks in life.

Hashmi is also open to try films of different genres as he loves experimenting and wants to widen his horizons. In Dibakar Banerjee’s latest, Hashmi plays a man with a paunch while in Murder-2 the subject matter is quite bold.

Hashmi is a married man but as he is part of the showbiz business so he tries to keep his family life separate from all of these.Hashmi added that he has successfully managed to balance both in his life. Hashmi also feels that though success boosts one’s ego but at the end of the day one must try to be humble.

Default Suspicion of explosion leaves Big B in London's biting cold

Suspicion of explosion leaves Big B in London's biting cold

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan says the London hotel where he is currently staying had to be evacuated on suspicion of an explosion in the property next door, but things are now under control.
    Big B first informed of the crisis through Twitter and later gave further details on SMS of the crisis that took place near the St. James Court Hotel.

"Entire hotel evacuated... but promises to be okay soon...no terrorist threat...next door building under construction... had emergency-electric generator due to heavy rain in danger of blowing up, causing the heavy cranes on site to fall on the Hotel St. James Court...would have crushed entire building, hence evacuated...

"My room was closest to the block and just opposite...things in control now, I think...police and fire department on site have cordoned off entire area... but now saying things in control in a little more time... have been out in bitter cold for past two hours... looks okay to go back...I am safe!" Amitabh said in a text message.

Amitabh, 68, left for Europe from Mumbai for work in the wee hours of Saturday.

He had earlier tweeted: "ok ... Emergency in my Hotel in London ..everyone evacuated out on the street in biting cold... Suspecting explosion in next door (sic)...managed to get into a car and driving away from site of emergency .. Police not allowing anyone near..."

Default Will make sequel to 'Yamla Pagla Deewana': Sunny Deol

Will make sequel to 'Yamla Pagla Deewana': Sunny Deol

Bollywood actor Sunny Deol is on cloud nine after his just-released comedy "Yamla Pagla Deewana" received a positive response from the audiences, so much so that he is already thinking about a sequel.
    "We will definitely go in for a sequel now. It's very important because when people like characters, they want to see them over and over again and sequels are successful nowadays so now our energies will be focused on how to get a better subject for the sequel. In every respect, the sequel needs to be bigger and better so we'll keep that in mind," Sunny told IANS.

"We'll keep the same genre. Right now, we are just thinking on the different directions that we can take in the sequel. Roughly we also thought on the lines of taking the story to Los Angeles. but nothing is planned as of now," he added.

"Yamla Pagla Deewana" that released last Friday is the story of a man in Canada who sets out on a journey to look for his lost father and brother in India. The film brings together Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby on screen together after "Apne" that released in 2007.

Sunny, who had not seen a hit in years, is quite elated with the success of the film and says that he desperately needed it.

"I'm very happy and excited seeing people's reaction. The best thing is that people are actually coming out happy from the theatres. Usually when a film releases with a lot of hype, people don't like it but with this film that didn't happen. People are loving it so I'm happy," said the 54-year-old.

"I knew it would work but obviously when the film is about to release you get nervous because the success of this film was very important for me since I haven't had a success for a long time now and everything works on your current success.

"People are not bothered on how many good films you have done in the past. The public knows and the fans know your worth but people in the industry who make films are not bothered about what you are capable of. They only go by what the Friday says," he added.

In the film, Sunny played the role of a calm Sikh man who becomes violent when angry.

Is he like that in real life too?

"I don't easily get angry but when I do lose my temper then its really bad. I try to be as patient as possible but when I get really angry, my anger becomes violent and I don't want that. So I try not to let that happen as far as possible," revealed the actor.

Finally, a visibly happy Sunny informed that they are planning a big do to celebrate the success of the film.

"By the weekend, we are looking forward to a good celebration. We will have fun and celebrate this," he said.

Default Amitabh Bachchan no longer IIFA brand ambassador

Amitabh Bachchan no longer IIFA brand ambassador

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has been the brand ambassador of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards since their inception in 2000, will no longer perform the role - and the concept itself has been dropped.
    "Due to unexplainable reasons, after announcing the event, Mr. Bachchan couldn't participate in the IIFA Weekend in Sri Lanka last year. Following this, IIFA aborted the concept of a Brand Ambassador," Sabbas Joseph, director, Wizcraft entertainment that organizes the event, said in a statement.

"Keeping in mind the huge respect that Wizcraft and IIFA have for Mr. Bachchan and the deep relationship that we've always shared, we are not having anyone replace Mr. Bachchan.

"The Bachchan family has been an intrinsic part of IIFA every year, and in this regard we have already shared with them a proposal about their participation this year too. Mr Bachchan's reason for non-participation is best known to him. IIFA and Mr.Bachchan are inseparable. We will continue to pursue his participation for this year too," Joseph said.

However, there could be more to this than meets the eye as Amitabh confirmed the parting of ways on his Twitter account but put the onus on the IIFA.

"Not coming to Toronto IIFA...IIFA says my services are not required," he Tweeted.

Default SRK eyeing global audience with 'Don 2'?

SRK eyeing global audience with 'Don 2'?

Shah Rukh Khan's two action-oriented super-slick movies -- "Ra.One" and "Don 2" -- will release globally within a week of one another in December. Apparently there are plans to put together an international version of Farhan Akhtar's ferocious and flamboyant flick so that SRK can come face to face with Tom Cruise's "Mission Impossible 4".
    And to prove how global in execution "Don 2" is, here's the thing. A car chase sequence featuring Shah Rukh shot in Berlin last month was so steep and dangerous it damaged one of the expensive cameras that had been requisitioned to capture the heart-in-the-mouth stunt. Luckily no one was hurt.

"While in the first part, Don wanted to take over the crime syndicate in India, in 'Don 2' the Don wants to capture the entire European market. Shah Rukh's character is no longer an Indian crimelord wanted in 11 countries. He is portrayed as a European gangster, replete with all the trappings of an international kingpin," said a source.

The magnitude of the character's power and the external trappings of his prosperity have been captured in "Don 2" by deploying a budget that leaves behind all other Indian films on international crime.

To play the European kingpin, Farhan and Shah Rukh apparently studied the lives and lifestyles of various international crimelords.

"It was one thing for Shah Rukh to portray the Indian don wanted in 11 countries. In 'Don 2', his character wants to rule Europe. Shah Rukh's clothes, cars, girls, gadgets, body language and perfume had to convey a global aura," said a source.

"Don 2" is said to be assembled on an international scale. And there would probably be a full-scale international version of the film for an NRI global market with the songs eliminated and the drama reduced.

Veteran actor Om Puri, who reprises his role of the police inspector from the first part, admits everything in "Don 2" is upscaled.

"I can't tell you the plot. But I will reveal one thing. In a lift together, just when my character tells Priyanka Chopra he is going to retire, the lift door opens and my character stands face to face with Don. That's when my dreams of leaving the police force ends and the chase begins."

Om says most of his scenes in "Don 2" are with Priyanka.

"Mine is not a lengthy role. But it's an important role. I wasn't part of the chase sequence that you mention. But yes, it was unlike anything seen in Hindi films. And yes, a camera did get damaged. But no one got hurt."

The actor is all praise for Farhan and his unit.

"Unlike other Bollywood locations on a foreign location, the stars and the crew were not put up in separate hotels. All of us including the technical crew and junior artistes stayed in the same hotel in Berlin, though the unit members, unlike the stars, had to share rooms. I've hardly ever worked with a more professional efficient and hospitable unit.

"Every detail in Berlin was looked into in advance and there were no last-minute glitches. The entire schedule of about a month went off smoothly," said Om Puri.

Default Shammi, Shashi Kapoor in critical state?

Shammi, Shashi Kapoor in critical state?

The First family of Bollywood, the Kapoor khaandan is at quite odd crossroads. While the family's fourth generation enterant into the film industry, Ranbir Kapoor, is scaling new heights, the second generation duo is not in the pink of health.

Both Shammi Kapoor and Shashi Kapoor, who had been hospitalised last month, may have taken a turn for the worse. While Shammi had been hospitalised due to acute kidney failure, Shashi Kapoor was also bogged down by ailing health.

According to reports, Shammi had also developed high fever and had been admitted into the ICU.

Apparently, both the actors have requested their families to discharge them from their respective hospitals, so that they spend some more time with their families. The duo have also expressed their desire not to be taken abroad for further treatment.

Default Aishwarya boosts cake business

Aishwarya boosts cake business

This might come across as a surprise to you but then it is heard that recently, the green eyed beauty Aishwarya Bachchan visited a cake and confectionary store in Bandra and encouraged the customers to buy more. Well, the shop belongs to the new beauty Sarah Jane Dias who is making her debut in Bollywood with the film 'Game'. She is pairing up with Abhishek Bachchan in this one. Sarah was touched by the gesture of Ash and reportedly thanked her profusely.

Thanx 4 sharing.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

much much better alia.......why have many threads of same type when u can have one ........totally deserves to be sticky ....subscribed for regular updates....
    and repz due
    I Hope They Remember You...

Default Bachchans spotted in London