Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Involved with best freind's gf

  1. #1
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Involved with best freind's gf

    Hello Preeto mam,

    I am in love with a girl and she also loves me a lot. We both want to get married. But b4 me she was my best friends gf and he really treated her badly. He used to beat her, scold her, say abusive words about her family. n Unfortunately they had sex also once. Now this friend of mine (can't even call her as my best friend now) made a mms of them n he's blackmailing her. She can't do anything instead everyday he's msg her with abusive words and scolding her on phone. He just wants to use her. But she can't tel her parents about all this otherwise they'll marry her asap. But she has to think about her career. I know she did a big mistake of trusting him but even I never saw this side of my friend.

    I want to help her but don't know what to do. He'll always say that he'll post the video in forums n will show it to every1. I can't bear it. I can go and explain him but if he took it in -ve sense, he may show it to every1 and then it will be a huge problem.

    Pls help me pls help her...... pls pls pls......

  2. #2
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    61,027
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Wow! How did you get involved in this mess? Look, the best thing is for this girl to talk to a responsible adult about this situation. I really don't see how you will be able to help out- on the contrary, you may land up in quite a soup.
    Please advise her to talk to her parents or any older person in authority who can handle this.
    Once she gets out of this situation, then she should think of thinking about anything else. I would advise you to be careful of getting involved in this messy situation also.

  3. #3
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    Oye hoye,

    Friendship ka triple waat lagadi tumne yaar

    aisa koi karta he koi?

    Friendship ek hi relationship he jo bhagwaan paida nahi karta puttar

    woh toh aadmi ya aurat khud chunta ya chunti hain

    Tu na friendship ke naam pe kalank he,

    waise main tere jaise aadmi pehli baar dekriyasi



    advice toh yahi hoga ki

    aap na jaake apne friend se yeh saari baat kehdo,

    aur phir apne frand se ya woh larki se baat mat karo

  4. #4
    New Born ooye_hoye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    well buddy,sit down with your friend and tell him about this and discuss this!
    also if he doesnt understands then let him know he may be framed in a police case by the girl and his family,ok?
    I think he will become straight as a bamboo

  5. #5
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Totally agree with Ooye Hoye. Talk to your friend and tell him the consequences of blackmailing someone. He will end up in Jail where criminals will make his MMS.

  6. #6
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Mr. Gudu Gudu.... Friendship ki kya waat lagayi mene.... I just wanna help her.... Ab mujhe jesi ladki chaiye thi... wesi ye lagi so I told her my feelings.....
    Mere friend ne ye pretend kia mujhe k wo ladki use disturb kr rahi he..... Instead wo kr raha he us ladki ko. Ab ye sab dekh ke gussa na aaye to kya aaye.

    Friendship k naam pe kalank mujhe bol raha he... Tujhe khud nai pata saale friendship kya hoti he..... Samjha.... Friendship samajh me aati to aisi baat na krta tu..... Dimag he nahi or advice dene chala he..... M sure tere friends honge jo ladkiyon ko use krte honge or tu unhi ka saath deta hoga... or fir jab ladki teri help maangti hogi to tu bhi use krke chhod deta hoga.... huh..

  7. #7
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    Oi

    Thand rakh...


    Tu na puttar baat samajhta nahi he..



    Ladka ladki ke beech kyon padta he?

    Akal kya ghaas charne gayi????

    Door hi reh USS ladki se aur ISS baat se,

    Only if u care about your friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by casio46 View Post
    Mr. Gudu Gudu.... Friendship ki kya waat lagayi mene.... I just wanna help her.... Ab mujhe jesi ladki chaiye thi... wesi ye lagi so I told her my feelings.....
    Mere friend ne ye pretend kia mujhe k wo ladki use disturb kr rahi he..... Instead wo kr raha he us ladki ko. Ab ye sab dekh ke gussa na aaye to kya aaye.

    Friendship k naam pe kalank mujhe bol raha he... Tujhe khud nai pata saale friendship kya hoti he..... Samjha.... Friendship samajh me aati to aisi baat na krta tu..... Dimag he nahi or advice dene chala he..... M sure tere friends honge jo ladkiyon ko use krte honge or tu unhi ka saath deta hoga... or fir jab ladki teri help maangti hogi to tu bhi use krke chhod deta hoga.... huh..

  8. #8
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I care about my friend. but my friend is doing wrong with gals. He already had 4 gfs b4. but dnt knw y he's blackmailing her only.
    And after knowing her, i care abt her also.... ab kya krun pyaar hogaya to...... kuch samajh nai aaraha he....

  9. #9
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casio46 View Post
    Hello Preeto mam,

    I am in love with a girl and she also loves me a lot. We both want to get married. But b4 me she was my best friends gf and he really treated her badly. He used to beat her, scold her, say abusive words about her family. n Unfortunately they had sex also once. Now this friend of mine (can't even call her as my best friend now) made a mms of them n he's blackmailing her. She can't do anything instead everyday he's msg her with abusive words and scolding her on phone. He just wants to use her. But she can't tel her parents about all this otherwise they'll marry her asap. But she has to think about her career. I know she did a big mistake of trusting him but even I never saw this side of my friend.

    I want to help her but don't know what to do. He'll always say that he'll post the video in forums n will show it to every1. I can't bear it. I can go and explain him but if he took it in -ve sense, he may show it to every1 and then it will be a huge problem.

    Pls help me pls help her...... pls pls pls......
    Brother,
    You have to be very very smart with what you do. Here is what I'd want you to do.

    Take him into confidence, and tell him that you want to see that MMS. Maybe get him drunk or whatever.
    Try to find where he has stored it. Computer/Mobile wherever. Once you know that, DELETE it whenever you get a chance.
    This is just a basic idea of what you should do. How to do it, you need to think it out.

    Also, remember that it can happen to anyone. Do not judge this girl for what you see. One mistake should always be forgiven.

    G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  10. #10
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post


    Brother,
    You have to be very very smart with what you do. Here is what I'd want you to do.

    Take him into confidence, and tell him that you want to see that MMS. Maybe get him drunk or whatever.
    Try to find where he has stored it. Computer/Mobile wherever. Once you know that, DELETE it whenever you get a chance.
    This is just a basic idea of what you should do. How to do it, you need to think it out.

    Also, remember that it can happen to anyone. Do not judge this girl for what you see. One mistake should always be forgiven.

    G'day
    You are right buddy.... but my frnd nvr told me abt the video. But this gal told me all that coz she loves me bt was nt accepting it. Even now she says that she doesnt want to spoil my life bcz of this. I knw where he has stored it but m nt sure if he has a copy in his mails also coz many a times to blackmail her he's sending snapshots to her.

    I just dnt understand what to do.. First I never blved all dis abt my frnd. but that gal showed me d proof.

  11. #11
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casio46 View Post
    You are right buddy.... but my frnd nvr told me abt the video. But this gal told me all that coz she loves me bt was nt accepting it. Even now she says that she doesnt want to spoil my life bcz of this. I knw where he has stored it but m nt sure if he has a copy in his mails also coz many a times to blackmail her he's sending snapshots to her.

    I just dnt understand what to do.. First I never blved all dis abt my frnd. but that gal showed me d proof.
    Guys do get down to that level brother, it is not surprising really.
    You also need to understand two things :

    (1) If he makes that video public, he goes behind the bars immediately.
    (2) There are so many such MMS on the internet, it could be anybody.

    Tell this girl to be strict with him and tell him that she'd file a police complaint against him if he tries to blackmail her or make the video public. I agree that it is very Risky, but I do not see another way out really. You have to instill Fear of Police in him. It is not like you'd be lying, Police would put him in Jail for what he has done if you report him. The case as well is pretty severe.

    Being afraid of him is not a solution. Also, this is a VERY common problem these days. With so many gadgets and stuff, Girls normally end up getting blackmailed this way by the person they trust. Just be strong and don't be afraid of this Jerk.

    G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Similar Threads

  1. You are my Freind.........
    By nutkhutsunny in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 20-01-2008, 09:53 AM
  2. A Freind Like You!
    By funny bone in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 10:46 PM
  3. For All The Girls Who Need A Guy Freind
    By funny bone in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-05-2007, 04:58 AM
  4. Plz Help Me Freind
    By muddassir_ahmed4s in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-02-2007, 02:36 PM
  5. This One For Freind I Made......
    By erazer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 30-10-2006, 08:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •