Thread: Two guys.. Both cutie pies!!

Unregistered

Unhappy Two guys.. Both cutie pies!!

Two guys.. Both cutie pies!!
    I am 25. From 5 years in relationship with a guy from Mumbai. Now!! From past 2 years in New York. Met old friend who asked me 6 years back and I said no cause I didn’t knew him well. But from past 2 years with this old friend just as friends. Found an amazing side to this old friend. Something happened which shouldn’t happen. Fell in love with him now and got to know that he still loves me! But, still in love with my Boyfriend!! Both the guys know about each other. Both the guys are cutie pie! Parents want me to marry. The decision is up on me. Help!!!

New Born

Look u Said u Have a BoyFriend Fine! That too you are in a Relationship With Him from 5 years Then Why on earth Do u even thought to make an interest on You Old Friend In NEw York! Just Because The Time has let you Two Be Together Again and Now You Need Him and U start Liking Him Again u Go back To mumbai u Start Liking Ur BF.
    Look If u have Started liking this Old Friend of Yours Then Make iT Simple Is it Sex You want with him Then Have a Couple Of Times And get Over Him For Once..and Come Back To Your True Love!

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

girl.. love both is not possible... am sure you not realising that you are making a big mistake.. you are grown up enough to know that this will hurt your bf a lot. if you still wanna be selfish then cant do anything
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Bullet Raja Brigadier General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Choose the best. Forget the rest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 25. From 5 years in relationship with a guy from Mumbai. Now!! From past 2 years in New York. Met old friend who asked me 6 years back and I said no cause I didn’t knew him well. But from past 2 years with this old friend just as friends. Found an amazing side to this old friend. Something happened which shouldn’t happen. Fell in love with him now and got to know that he still loves me! But, still in love with my Boyfriend!! Both the guys know about each other. Both the guys are cutie pie! Parents want me to marry. The decision is up on me. Help!!!

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

You have got yourself in such a situation that one of hearts is gonna break anyways. If you say no to your friend, it will be fair as you were not committed to him; but if you say no to your bf, then it will not be fair as you were in a relationship with him.
    Communist until you get rich
    Feminist
    until you get married
    Atheist
    until the plane starts falling

You are playing danger, You can't love two guys at the same time, i am sure its just a attraction..!!

Choose the second one. because if you really love the first boyfriend then the second one could never have find place into your heart seriously. Sounds harsh but think about it.

1st u say, ur in relationship with a guy frm 5 yrs, then u say frm past 2 yrs u love someone else, wat the hell is this. anywayz.. 1st think who really u love and then find out who really loves you. Take some time dont rush to take decison.

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

wait till a 3rd one comes....and then 4th.....and then, choose the 5th one........
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

choose the 2nd one,your first love was either fake or too weak so you fell in love with other fellow

New Born

Default patience is the key to understanding

Firstly,l know that u r not a **** for liking two guys at the same time as it is natural for every person to have some kinda infatuation with someone or the other throughout our life, it is just upto us whether to give in to this infatuation and regret later or have control over it and be happy with the one who has stood besides u all this time. Secondly, u r in a foreign country with no close friend to be with which makes u vulnerable to have this kinda attraction towards this guy, so what u can do is try and avoid this guy for a couple of days, weeks or months and improve ur contacts with ur current bf, see whom u truly love. I would strongly advise u not to give up on ur currrent relationship for a guy whom u have met for a short period of time and work towards ur current relatioship harder.

females females and females....

welll if the decision is in your hand then leave both of them.... as u dont deserve either.....

you have a old friend of 6 years whom you rejected cause u dint knew him well... wonder how he was a "friend " then.... and you have bf whom ur iin relation with..... for 5 years..... since you are already in a relation you shudnt have messed it up by falling for someone else be it whoever..... unless and untill ur relation was over or falling apart.... but ur current seems to love u ..... so falling in lve for someone else in such a wonderfull relationship is a mess..... and above all u have been two timing both since two years... s u are still in relation with ur so called bf and love this guy of 6 years....... ridiculous........ hope u dont meet smoeone whom u have known for 8 years.....

instead of breaking thier hearts after marriage .... leave them now ...

marry or not to marry someone else comes later.... come in ur senses first

all the best
    Last edited by enjoy_lol; 31-10-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

You want us to make the decision for you? C'mon girl...you've gotta be kidding!