Thread: Standing in a Crossroad

Default Standing in a Crossroad

Hi,
    I was involved with a romantic turmoil with a gal. I proposed her and she said that she was in conjunction of new relationship with another boy. I was heart broken. She is my junior. She had came to my institute for training. After her training was over, she left. When she was leaving, I tried again to convince her but she was clear about that. After that we had fight and I cut all sort of relation with her just to give sometime to myself to move on and I have not contacted her for around 16 months. To my surprise she will be joining another division of our institute next month. So, I am in big dilemma first I started romantic turmoil wid my colleague for which I am not ashamed coz I didnt had any wrong reasons for that and second how to face this type environment when u regularly feel that u will have poking experience when she will be there. Third how to react to the situation.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    Listen, you are going to have to play it cool.As you said, you did not have any wrong intentions, but just wanted to propose to her, to which she said no, and that was that! So, even now, just let things be. if you decided to move on 16 months ago, you should continue to do so.
    Just a Hi to the girl will suffice- an just keep it that way. nothing more.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hey hi!!!

such things happen in everyone's life. You have to face people & situations u dont like. What u can do is just forget the past, & act normal. Be like u would be with anyone else. act cool & normal.

it might appear tough in beginning to act like nothing happened... but trust me it will get easy as time passes.

& developng this habit will also help u deal with such situations in future.
    whatever u do, just dont panic & just dont overreact. Be COOL>

al the best
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by mysticmantra View Post
    Hi,
    I was involved with a romantic turmoil with a gal. I proposed her and she said that she was in conjunction of new relationship with another boy. I was heart broken. She is my junior. She had came to my institute for training. After her training was over, she left. When she was leaving, I tried again to convince her but she was clear about that. After that we had fight and I cut all sort of relation with her just to give sometime to myself to move on and I have not contacted her for around 16 months. To my surprise she will be joining another division of our institute next month. So, I am in big dilemma first I started romantic turmoil wid my colleague for which I am not ashamed coz I didnt had any wrong reasons for that and second how to face this type environment when u regularly feel that u will have poking experience when she will be there. Third how to react to the situation.
    really u dont need to do anything... and why? take her as a passing phase and experience for future! and since you talk very clearly; it projects your positive side of personality... something which is admirable. so be dignified and enjoy ur life

Its your professional life now, Being a human, the feeling will definitely poke again, but the intensity will be much lowered due to 16 months period. Second thing, if she can work at the same place, why not you? Your prime goal should be not to loose control, as Preeto Ma'm says, just a Hi is more than enough. Treat her as a stranger, so avoiding her will become quite easier. Your plus point is she in different department, hope you dont get more chances to intract her unless it is created intentionally. You have your own goal of your life, treat your self as a legend..she is just a past ...

Good Luck

Just act cool! and when you see her be very attitude it will help you a lot in maitning yourself! you dont need to feel bad when you see her! and believe me it will be her to feel strange when you will be cool and give her no importance because girls feels very jealous when a guy who liked her no more give her attention!! I bet!

Banned

teri to izzat ki lag gyi , where-ever u two will work , she will tell other girls ,that you poposed her 'HAH watta pervert shakal dekhi hai kya ye wo latrum patrum etc '

Quote Originally Posted by sonny_ View Post
    teri to izzat ki lag gyi , where-ever u two will work , she will tell other girls ,that you poposed her 'HAH watta pervert shakal dekhi hai kya ye wo latrum patrum etc '
    Bhai mere tu mera question taraf se padha nahin hai. Secondly, mein ek salesman nahin hoon ki har ladki ke pichche apna pyaar bechta phiroon. Thirdly, mere ko koi farak nahin padta kyunki jis ke saath mera koi taluq nahin hai, woh mere bare main jan kar apna opinion de bhi de to kya farak padta. Mind ur tongue when u say pervert, coz i am not a sex maniac forget it if u wud have done same thing u wud have projected urself as Ramchandra. By, the wat gal still respects me for my courage not for cheap acts what u described.....

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by sonny_ View Post
    mysticmantra dont worry, i think sonny only wants to increase his number of posts. that is it!

Thx guys for ur gr8 suggestions. I did the same. She didnt talked to me , so i also didnt thought to talk wid her. Firstly, now I am not afraid to face her. Secondly, everyday i am dying part by part. U people cant believe how much it is hurting to see her everyday. She is now befriended with my best mates n they r spending time with her and i am feeling all alone. But, dont know how my pain be relieved.