View Poll Results: Will Paul and Delnaaz patch up ?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 13.79%
  • No

34 58.62%
  • When the moon is blue

16 27.59%
  • They look like they will patch up but who knows

2 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 137 of 275 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 4123

Thread: Bigg Boss Season6 ~Dhamaal ~Discussions -URVASHI DHOLAKIA wins BB6

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shivani2121 View Post
    aisa kyun laga
    awaaz similar lagi ...............
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

I was just watching live feed from the Bigg Boss Android App.......its really boring yaar......ya to ye log safai karte rehte hain, ye walk karte rehte hain, ya to khana pakate rehte hain......mostly Sana does all the work yaar......kitna der safai karti hai ........

Sana ko agar "ye to bada toing hai" wale ad ki saree pehnadein to fir to bilkul BAI hi lagegi ghar ki .......she really works a lot...
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    I was just watching live feed from the Bigg Boss Android App.......its really boring yaar......ya to ye log safai karte rehte hain, ye walk karte rehte hain, ya to khana pakate rehte hain......mostly Sana does all the work yaar......kitna der safai karti hai ........

Sana ko agar "ye to bada toing hai" wale ad ki saree pehnadein to fir to bilkul BAI hi lagegi ghar ki .......she really works a lot...
    ya antakshari khelte rahenge aur gym mein busy rahenge
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    ya antakshari khelte rahenge aur gym mein busy rahenge
    haan yaar....saare cameras ke footage nahi dikhate.....gossip wala bachake hi rakhte hain.......
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

After Sidhu leaves the Bigg Boss house, all the housemates are disappointed and sad. The girls were the most upset about Sidhu’s sudden exit. Urvashi, Delnaaz and Aashka are seen moaning thinking of Sidhu. To cheer up all the ladies, Bigg Boss asks all the ladies to dress up and get ready for a sumptuous meal specially prepared for them. The performance area was nicely decorated with a table in the center and all the ladies are left awestruck. As they enjoy some delicious food and cold drinks, a door opens and in comes the much awaited male wild card entrant - Vishal Karwal.
    Vishal comes in dressed in a suit and immediately grabs all the ladies’ attention. He joins the girls for dinner in the decked-out table and shares a few laughs with them. Vishal even got in some gifts for the girls which were sent specially by Bigg Boss to cheer them up. The ladies literally jump out of excitement and run in and call the boys to share their excitement. Vishal gets introduced to all the housemates. Vishal is seen taking turns and talking to Sana and Vrajesh about his entry and the outside world. After yet another day of eviction the light go off and the housemates go to sleep.
    The next day starts with an appropriate song – ‘Kya karoon oh ladies’ from Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. The housemates dance and wake up with much energy. Mink and Vishal are seen cleaning the garden area and Mink pretends to faint and the rest of the housemates laugh at this hilarious sight. Mink, Urvashi, Niketan and Vishal are seen *****ing about Sapna and her fake attitude towards skin show, etc. as Sapna is seen sun bathing in her two-piece near the pool. Sana is told by Bigg Boss to be Vishal’s ‘parchhaayi’ and make him familiar with all the house activities, places and even the housemates. After that Bigg Boss starts the nomination process. One by one the housemates nominate two contestants and eventually four people get nominated.
    After the nomination results, the housemates are seen discussing about who nominated whom. Sapna talks to Vishal about how she is getting fried and is desperate to leave the show. Vishal tries to explain to her that it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. Bigg Boss then announces a special task involving Sana and Vishal. Vishal needs to choose any girl in the house to dance with him and Sana will be their choreographer. Vishal chooses Aashka and the rehearsals begin. Niketan, Vrajesh, Delnaaz and Rajev are seen observing Sana and Vishal practice. Niketan even pulls Delnaaz’s leg by saying that any sane guy would pick her instead of Aashka. After much practice the performers get ready to perform a romantic dance on ‘pyaar ki yeh kahaani’. Vishal and Aashka display a great show in the garden area as their well coordinated dance moves got the rest of the housemates jumping. After a day full of action, romance, comedy the lights go off. While most of the housemates fall asleep, Aashka is seen chatting with Delnaaz and Sana in their bed and discussing how *****y and cunning some people in the house are (referring to Urvashi).
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wajidurgr8 View Post

After Sidhu leaves the Bigg Boss house, all the housemates are disappointed and sad. The girls were the most upset about Sidhu’s sudden exit. Urvashi, Delnaaz and Aashka are seen moaning thinking of Sidhu. To cheer up all the ladies, Bigg Boss asks all the ladies to dress up and get ready for a sumptuous meal specially prepared for them. The performance area was nicely decorated with a table in the center and all the ladies are left awestruck. As they enjoy some delicious food and cold drinks, a door opens and in comes the much awaited male wild card entrant - Vishal Karwal.
    Vishal comes in dressed in a suit and immediately grabs all the ladies’ attention. He joins the girls for dinner in the decked-out table and shares a few laughs with them. Vishal even got in some gifts for the girls which were sent specially by Bigg Boss to cheer them up. The ladies literally jump out of excitement and run in and call the boys to share their excitement. Vishal gets introduced to all the housemates. Vishal is seen taking turns and talking to Sana and Vrajesh about his entry and the outside world. After yet another day of eviction the light go off and the housemates go to sleep.
    The next day starts with an appropriate song – ‘Kya karoon oh ladies’ from Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. The housemates dance and wake up with much energy. Mink and Vishal are seen cleaning the garden area and Mink pretends to faint and the rest of the housemates laugh at this hilarious sight. Mink, Urvashi, Niketan and Vishal are seen *****ing about Sapna and her fake attitude towards skin show, etc. as Sapna is seen sun bathing in her two-piece near the pool. Sana is told by Bigg Boss to be Vishal’s ‘parchhaayi’ and make him familiar with all the house activities, places and even the housemates. After that Bigg Boss starts the nomination process. One by one the housemates nominate two contestants and eventually four people get nominated.
    After the nomination results, the housemates are seen discussing about who nominated whom. Sapna talks to Vishal about how she is getting fried and is desperate to leave the show. Vishal tries to explain to her that it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. Bigg Boss then announces a special task involving Sana and Vishal. Vishal needs to choose any girl in the house to dance with him and Sana will be their choreographer. Vishal chooses Aashka and the rehearsals begin. Niketan, Vrajesh, Delnaaz and Rajev are seen observing Sana and Vishal practice. Niketan even pulls Delnaaz’s leg by saying that any sane guy would pick her instead of Aashka. After much practice the performers get ready to perform a romantic dance on ‘pyaar ki yeh kahaani’. Vishal and Aashka display a great show in the garden area as their well coordinated dance moves got the rest of the housemates jumping. After a day full of action, romance, comedy the lights go off. While most of the housemates fall asleep, Aashka is seen chatting with Delnaaz and Sana in their bed and discussing how *****y and cunning some people in the house are (referring to Urvashi).
    live feed bhi ........... great job!!!!!!!
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

SB Guru Major

Yeh kya ho raha hai idhar? Show ke pahale update? ab dekhane me kya interest rahega?
    ............retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    Yeh kya ho raha hai idhar? Show ke pahale update? ab dekhane me kya interest rahega?
    last time se eviction ka saara exicetment khatam ho gaya hai..pehle hi sivanii likh deti hai ki kon ja raha hai

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    last time se eviction ka saara exicetment khatam ho gaya hai..pehle hi sivanii likh deti hai ki kon ja raha hai
    yes, abhi movie dekhate time koi cliamax batade to kya maja aayega?

Bhai log and bahano, please raham karo humpar. episode ke pahale update mat do, eviction mat declare karo.
    ............retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    yes, abhi movie dekhate time koi cliamax batade to kya maja aayega?

Bhai log and bahano, please raham karo humpar. episode ke pahale update mat do, eviction mat declare karo.
    ....yea plz dont declare evictions in ths thread ,b4 the friday's episode

Bigg Boss Season 6
    11th November 2012
    Written Updates

After Siddhu went.....the women in the house were crying....so Bigg Boss announced a special party for only women and told them to be ready for it....

Girls got ready and got really excited and screamed out loud when they saw the special dinner room......

while they were ready to have dinner.....here comes the surprise.........WILD CARD ENTRY - VISHAL (Splitsvilla winner).....the girls are excited again but the boys in the house outside are mocking the girls.....

Vishal served dinner to all and gave gifts.......Bichare doosre ladko ko khud dinner pakake khana pad raha........

Girls talking to Vishal....or rather enjoying the new guy.....arey nahi waisa enjoy nahi

Urvashi came outside to call the other guys to introduce them to Vishal......handshakes all around...

Sana is taking a walk with Vishal....Sana asking him ki baahar uske bare me log kya bol rahe.......badi khilkhila ke baat kar rahi hai Vishal se ........

Late night............Niketan aur Urvashi kal ke nomination ki strategy discuss kar rahe......Niketan bola Sana, Ashka ko nominate karte hain....

Day 35 - 8:00 AM

Kya karun oh ladies main hu adat se majboor ......morning song to wake up all......Vishal joked that the song was for Rajiv

10:00 AM
    Vrajesh talking to camera....ki ab asli dandiya shuru hoga ...dhinka chika dhinka chika

Mink and Vishal talking......Vishal says ki Rajiv ko baahar se idiot jaisa dikhaya jata hai....Mink boli ki wo to asli life me bhi idiot hai

Vishal aur Mink ab jhaadu-katka kar rahe ..........Urvashi and gang saying ki dekho naye log kitne lagan se kaam kar rahe.....

12:15 PM
    Mink said that aaj bigg boss ko aisa task dena chahiye ki Sapna ko ghagra choli pehenna pade...taki wo bole ki "dekho pet dikhana pad raha hai kamar dikhana pad raha"
    Urvashi says about Sapna ki "wo kare to chamatkaar hum kare to balatkaar" ........Sapna was actually swimming inside the pool (in a swim suit)....so everybody started singing......"Samundar me nahake aur bhiiiii namkeen hogayi ho"

-------------BREAK----------------------------------------

12:45PM
    Big boss gathers everyone in the room.....He welcomes Vishal and says to Sana that since she knows Vishal already...she has to be close to him all the time ....and tell him all the rules and regulations (haan haan kaunse rules ki baat kar rahe ho samajh raha hun )

Nomination Process
    Urvashi (captain nomination - whoever she nominates would get nominated directly for friday) - Sapna.....(for obvious reason)...

Big boss calls Sana and Vishal together in confession room ( ye chakkar kya hai yaar ..baar baar saath me ).....

Sana consults with Vishal but nominates - 1) Vrijesh, 2) Niketan

Delnaz - 1) Niketan ...kaafi laparwahi karte hain , 2) Mink - khul nahi pa rahi hai.....

Niketan - 1) Sana - coz she accused him for yawning, 2) Ashka - inki thinking sabse alag....apne 1-2 friends ke saath hi rehti hai..

Vrijesh - 1) Ashka - coz she b!tched behind his back, 2) Rajiv - wohi same ghusugiri....

Mink - 1) Ashka - unse connection nahi hui , 2) Sana - same reason.....

Ashka - 1)Vrajesh - he snaps on everyone, 2) Niketan

Rajiv - 1)Vrajesh - two faced, 2) Ashka - coz she is confusing

Sapna - 1)Niketan - Baton ka import export karte hain , 2) Mink - negativity

Later on..........

Niketan, Vrijesh, Urvashi talking about nominated that who else could get nominated........

Big boss announced the nominated ppl for this week -

SAPNA
    ASHKA
    NIKETAN
    VRAJESH

2:00 PM
    Sana consoling Ashka ki wo baahar nahi jayegi.....according to her, hamesha accha insaan reh pata hai ghar me (ya right)

Niketan phir leta hua hai....and talking to Vrijesh.....making all the calculations that who would have nominated whom...

5:30PM
    Sapna talking to Vishal.....she says ki wo aisa kya kare ki wo baahar hojaye.....asks for a suggestion from Vishal....
    She brags about how strong woman she is

6:00PM
    TASK - Vishal has to dance with any girl in the house......not Sana...infact Sana has to choreograph it....

---------------BREAK-----------------------------------------

6:15PM
    Sapna and Ashka talking about Urvashi......

later on the task....
    Vishal chose Ashka for the dance performance.......Sana choreographing it....

background me Rajiv saying that saare task Vishal ke liye....baki ladko ke liye kuch nahi.......
    Niketan bola delnaaz ko ki Vishal gadha hai ki usne ekdum galat partner choose kiya (i.e. Ashka)......aur Delnaz ko flatter kar rahe ki wo better partner hoti.....

Sana showing the steps while dancing with Sapna.....damn... Sana is good
    Practice karte karte Sana paani pe gir gayi.....everybody in the background laughing...Vrijesh bola aisa lag raha ghar pe baithke big boss dekh rahe aisa lag raha ...

ab VISHAL-ASHKA ka performance on "PYAR KI YE KAHANI SUNO"........ :NotBad:

11:00PM-

Ashka saying to Sana ki bahut two faced log hain ghar me......Siddhu ko jaane ke baad Sapna jisko hate karti thi ab sabke talwe chaat rahi hai......

----------THE END-----------------------

PRECAP OF TOMORROW
    luxury budget task - sabko Diye banae hain.........everybody making fun of Rajiv.....Rajiv gets offended......
    Last edited by adirocksit; 11-11-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

......"Samundar me nahake aur bhiiiii namkeen hogayi ho"

very fast updates adi

Bigg Boss Season 6
    11th November 2012
    Video Updates

Last edited by adirocksit; 12-11-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

sana bahot chalak hai...

aasika ko jana chaiye iss baar..rone,aur logon ki burai ke alawa kuch nahi kerti

niketan ..is quite honest

delnaaz ko aasika influence ker rahi hai......rajiv ko sana

mink side main safe hai abhi,,

sidduji ke jane se sapna ke saare hysteric reaction khatam ho gaye ..

I think Big boss himself is screwing up the natural-ness of the show......agar koi Love story ban nahi rahi to 2 logo ko jabardasti chipka do.....Big boss ka to personal crush lagta hai Sana pe .......every task goes to her.....

bas ye bolne ki deri hai ki "Bigg boss chahte hain ki Vishal aur Sana ek jabardast smooch karein"
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't