View Poll Results: Will Paul and Delnaaz patch up ?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 13.79%
  • No

34 58.62%
  • When the moon is blue

16 27.59%
  • They look like they will patch up but who knows

2 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 138 of 275 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4123

Thread: Bigg Boss Season6 ~Dhamaal ~Discussions -URVASHI DHOLAKIA wins BB6

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    I think Big boss himself is screwing up the natural-ness of the show......agar koi Love story ban nahi rahi to 2 logo ko jabardasti chipka do.....Big boss ka to personal crush lagta hai Sana pe .......every task goes to her.....

bas ye bolne ki deri hai ki "Bigg boss chahte hain ki Vishal aur Sana ek jabardast smooch karein"
    sahi bat hai per sana jeetegi nahi..glamour ke liye rakha hai .. 3-4 week baad nikle jayegi......
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    sahi bat hai per sana jeetegi nahi..glamour ke liye rakha hai .. 3-4 week baad nikle jayegi......
    shayad Bigg Brother UK jaisa kuch hojaye
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    shayad Bigg Brother UK jaisa kuch hojaye

@ BB : Yeh SBF ke comments padho..!!! Kuch masala lao.>!!
    A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

last time se eviction ka saara exicetment khatam ho gaya hai..pehle hi sivanii likh deti hai ki kon ja raha hai
    shivani to 1 hafte se nazar nahi aa rahi..bakwas kar rahe ho..
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

aaska ab bore kar rahi , sirf burai karne ke alawa kuch nahin aata usko , sana aur delnaaz se chipak kar rah gayi bas
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    aaska ab bore kar rahi , sirf burai karne ke alawa kuch nahin aata usko , sana aur delnaaz se chipak kar rah gayi bas

bahot burai kerti hai....... delnazz ko bhi bigad rahi hai........

bahot burai kerti hai....... delnazz ko bhi bigad rahi hai........
    kud ka nahin dekhti ki jab urvashi ko sapna ne itna kuch bola to as a friend wo urvashi ke saath kahan khadi thi, aur usi sapna ne bola hum sab big boss se maafi mangenge ki aska ki galti nahin thi to sapna mahan ho gayi uske liye
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

kud ka nahin dekhti ki jab urvashi ko sapna ne itna kuch bola to as a friend wo urvashi ke saath kahan khadi thi, aur usi sapna ne bola hum sab big boss se maafi mangenge ki aska ki galti nahin thi to sapna mahan ho gayi uske liye
    aasika kiisi ko bachane nahi ati bas door baith ke tamasha dekti hai.... kissi aur ka argument hota hai ..rone ye lag jati hai ..woh bhi apni kahani sunane ko.....

theek thaak kaam mila hua hai is bandhe ko bhi, muje laga tha ki kahan se pakad laaye
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

theek thaak kaam mila hua hai is bandhe ko bhi, muje laga tha ki kahan se pakad laaye
    arey waah kabhi Anupama bhi Bigg Boss contestant thi .....Anupama aur Arya Vaid jaisa love story abhi tak firse kabhi bigg boss me nahi hua

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by MaDdY_BD View Post
    Vodafone caller, Joshina Anand, who spoke with Rajeev regarding Delnaz, is a floor director for Bigg Boss for almost all seasons. She has worked on India's got talent also. All the vodafone calls are staged.
    thn too enjoyed

Here she goes :-
    Joshina Anand Floop director of bigg Boss.

Rajev, the Drama King!

Rajev makes a fool of himself and refuses to take part in the
    weekly task

Rajev has been projecting himself as a no-nonsense person in the house,
    despite his silly behaviour with the housemates that only seems to further make
    him a butt of all jokes in the house. But this time, he ended up creating an
    epic of a drama!

This week's luxury budget task, housemates were asked to make clay diyas and
    the team that makes maximum number of diyas wins the task. As the task was
    announced, Niketan, Delnaaz and Rajev amongst others were a part of one team. In
    order to have some fun, Delnaaz and Niketan pull Rajev's leg saying that they
    would give the other team 10 diyas just to take Rajev in their team. Guess,
    Rajev did not find this joke funny as he felt irritated and endsup deciding that
    he will not participate in the task till Niketan and Delnaaz apologize to him 5
    times. It couldn't get funnier as Delnaaz like an ideal team-mate did apologize
    to Rajev, while Niketan tried to reason with him. Finally, sick and tired of his
    childish behaviour, the other team-mates also got involved and were left
    irritated with Rajev.

In the end, Rajev does join in the task and help his team members but we also
    see him carry the title of drama king with aplomb!
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

Bigg Boss 6
    Written Updates

8am - Wake up song is "ainwi... hai main tujhpe marta.." Everyone waking up. Mink dancing in captain's room with Urvashi. Vishal up. Sana dancing while brushing.

8:30am - Mink talking to Rajev that he should urinate properly and Rajev says it's leaking. He teases Mink for being the father of fussy and she's interrupting his face wash. Rajev leaves the bathroom. Now she's complaining to Niketan and Niketan tells her to tell him. She said I did and it's all over the seat. "Chee, how dirty".

8:45am - Rajev, Sapna, Aashka and Sana are discussing Mink. Sapna said I offered her clothes on the first day and she took it without asking. And from first day she's gone after Niketan. On second day, she's saying that our healthy flirting is taking place. She says Mink said looks are important but you need might in guys and is saying that Niketan has none. Sapna saying she thought he was cute but not that she wants to do him.

9am - Sapna talking about Sidhu with Delnaaz and even Salman said he's not that older to us and he's not almighty. She saying I didn't cry one tear for him,

In the yellow bedroom, Vishal is asking about dry cleaning. Rajev is telling him to keep white clothes. That if something is on your clothes, show it to the camera then put it in the store room. Vishal saying he wants all the white clothes dry cleaned. Rajev says it's best.

10:45pm - Rajev says to Sana he was joking with Vishal about dry cleaning. Delnaaz and Sana scream across the glass to Vishal that there is no dry cleaning in the house. Rajev says next time I wont share anything any more. Vishal saying, in the end, my friendship came of use. Rajev leaves saying shut up. Sana says that I have a task to guide him. Rajev asks why she's not sticking to him then. Sana says he has to take a bath.

12:30pm - Sana tells to Vishal that she's going to be punsihed for saving Vishal. Rajev says you win some, you lose some. Outside Niketan asking if Rajev is going before or after Sana for a bath and so when is he going? He's always 10 steps behind Sana. Delnaaz says you go and then she goes for a bath. Rajev hands her something to keep in the toilet. Niketan says keep the clothes near the monkeys. Rajev is telling Niketan to stop doing Delnaaz and Sana. Niketan says the youth of the country is confused where the daal is cooking.

1:45pm - BB announcement is being read by Vrajesh. In this streak team. There are 2 teams. Red - Niketan, Mink, Rajev, Delnaaz and Sapna. Blue - Vrajesh, Sana, Aashka, Vishal and Urvashi. They have to make the most diyas.

2:15pm - Niketan say to Vrajesh, I'll gift you 10 diyas to take Rajev in his team. Niketan says that Delnaaz was smiling. Delnaaz says I say take 50 diyas. Rajev is annoyed and says you guys work and I'm not going to do anything until all of you say sorry 5 times. Niketan says your wish is granted. Rajev says no one is my friend in this house.

2:30pm - Rajev says "main sab ki band bajaoonga aab". Niketan says "abey lalloo main mazaak kar raha tha". Niketan keeps asking him to come but he refuses.

2:45pm - Vishal and Vrajesh starting to make diyas in the blue team. Mink and Niketan run to start for the red team. They are each given turn tables and they have to use these only. In the bathroom, Rajev saying he will only enjoy and won't work. Sapna asking him what happened and he's saying Niketan and Delnaaz offended him. Mink asking him to work. He's saying I haven't heard a sorry yet.

3pm - Sapna screams sorry. Rajev says it's not you. Sapna asks Delnaaz to say it. Niketan says that when he jokes, we take it, but now he won't take our joke. Delnaaz says I said sorry. Niketan says I wont apologise now.

3:30pm - Rajev goes up to the turn table and says that just because a girl is working and he can't see it. Delnaaz says sorry. Now he asks Niketan and Niketan says, you ask other people how you look. Then nik asks Rajev to see how it's being made.

3:45pm - Vishal and Urvashi working on their diyas. Aashka got the other teams diya to show Vishal. Sapna saying in their tray they only have 6 big ones.

5:30pm - They have to dry the diyas in the allotted space. Rajev says in a few mins lights will go on. First day's task is over.

Vrajesh or Urvashi was going to the confession room. I think former. Mink says get some good news regarding leniency. Then she tells Nik that BB is calling them a lot. Something is suspicious. (5:40pm)

- Vrajesh seems to have come out of the confession room and was shouting and very angry. BB wasn;t showing it Urvashi was saying something. Niketan telling him to calm down it's just a task. Vrajesh checking on the diyas. He seems normal. (5:45 pm)
    Urvashi saying that colouring can be done till lights off or making can be done till lights off. (5:50pm)

- Rajev stacking and saying they have to stop making diyas when the lights come on and the lights just came on. (5:55pm) I can hear the sound of the turn table slowing down and stopping.

- Vishal told Niketan that they only show fights on the show and not the masaak masti. Niketan was shocked so even Mink spoke up about it. Vrajesh very annoyed about these 24 hr tasks and Urvashi trying to talk to him and Vrajesh saying if I know about these things then I would have never agreed to the terms and conditions in the contract but they never told us about it. (6:05pm).

- Urvashi finds out that from the lights on to all night, they have to keep the diyas lit, plus they have to paint the diyas till lights off. Vrajesh slightly less upset over the task. (6:15pm)

- Delnaaz told Sapna the task will continue till tomorrow afternoon. (6:20pm)

- Delnaaz telling Sapna in red bedroom that Vrajesh was saying F it near the dish washing area and Sapna is saying it's a secret task because he did the same during Major wali task. Del says no he was genuinely talking. BB mutes. (6:25pm)

- Urvashi talking to Delnaaz and Aashka that before Rajneeti was a mental task. Major was a physical task. So every task is challenging. Urvashi says unless everyone says we aren't doing this task anymore. Give us something else. Delnaaz says I spoke to the dr. and he said there's swelling in my legs. I said no there isn't. He said there is. In the end, I asked the dr. what his name is and he tells me to leave "ishaare main". (6:48pm)

- BB's bell's gong is sounding. Batteries must have come. Everyone is lazying around. Mink and Sana painting the diyas for a very long time. Vishal sitting and chit chatting and singing. Niketan just woke up from a 30 - 40 min sleep and Mink tells him she didn't count them and Nik says to count it. (7:24pm) BB sent vasline for Vishal and he's requesting for a lip balm.

- Aashka and Del in kitchen preparing dinner. Aashka says to Niketan that their team is going to suffer because Vrajesh is not going to do the task. Rajev's medicine was sent by BB. He's asking BB to start the hot water or his hand will hurt with the cold water and he won't be able to do the task and night duty. He's saying he hasn't taken a bath since morning and tomorrow is diwali. (7:38pm). So far no luck. So Rajev roaming the bathroom cribbing about the cold water.

Personally..

I feel Niketan is falling for Mink because he is always with her and back biting someone or the other when they are together alone. Also, today, wherever Mink went, he followed her. If she wasn't around, he was looking for her. I think Mink is using him to get ahead in the game.
    Last edited by imperium; 12-11-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Bigg Boss 6
    Video Updates..

Nice updates varun ......rajiv poora ka poora nautanki hi hai....seriously to use koi leta nahi...upar se aur naatak....