View Poll Results: Will Paul and Delnaaz patch up ?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    8 13.79%
  • No

    34 58.62%
  • When the moon is blue

    16 27.59%
  • They look like they will patch up but who knows

    2 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 176 of 275 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4123

Thread: Bigg Boss Season6 ~Dhamaal ~Discussions -URVASHI DHOLAKIA wins BB6

  1. #2626
    SB MahaGuru Colonel wajidurgr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the heart of PRIYANKA
    Posts
    17,553
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    jo kuch bhi bakwas chal rahi hai ghar mein..ab maza nahi aa raha BB dekhne ka..
    i didn't like the task.. pta nahi Mink ne kya bna k Santosh ko khila dya..
    But i like Dilnaz, Vishal, Santosh, Dinesh Lal Yadav (Nirahua) , Aashka
    these 5 peoples...
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

  2. #2627
    SB MahaGuru Colonel wajidurgr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the heart of PRIYANKA
    Posts
    17,553
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    'Gang'nam Style in the House





    Delnaz and Sana are ganging up against Urvashi

    Just as thought, fireworks are in the air with the entry of Padosi house contestants. While Sapna and Imam broke apart even before Nirahua and Aashka could open their mouth about all that he did in the Padosi house, Urvashi has been the target of Aashka since the day she entered. As expected, Aashka along with her best friends - Delnaz and Sana is ganging up against Urvashi. Being in the padosi house, and watching all that was happening in the modern house, Aashka had practiced giving it back to Urvashi a zillion times in her head. Grabbing the opportunity with both her hands, Aashka is seen talking to Delnaz and Sana in tonight's episode about how Urvashi was the one who always stood up for Siddhu-ji but is now doing just the opposite of what he preached. She talks about how Urvashi has just managed to lose everyone's trust by mimicking everyone right after the evictions on Friday. According to Aashka, it was a very shallow act that reflected on Urvashi's persona and that she has no right to make fun of anyone's emotions in such a flamboyant manner. Agreeing to all that Aashka was saying, Delnaz and Sana are surely glad to have Aashka back as their support system against Urvashi. As entertaining as it can get, looks like a showdown between these ladies is not far away.
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

  3. #2628
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,389
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    ek toh mujhe aaska ka hairdo samjh nahi ata...kam wali bai ki terah bas fold kerke rehti hai....
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  4. #2629
    New Born Chahat88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ahmedabad
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    17

    Default


  5. #2630
    New Born Chahat88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ahmedabad
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wajidurgr8 View Post
    jo kuch bhi bakwas chal rahi hai ghar mein..ab maza nahi aa raha BB dekhne ka..
    i didn't like the task.. pta nahi Mink ne kya bna k Santosh ko khila dya..
    But i like Dilnaz, Vishal, Santosh, Dinesh Lal Yadav (Nirahua) , Aashka
    these 5 peoples...
    Me 2..

  6. #2631
    SB Champion Lieutenant Munda Panji Saal Da's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    TABU Town
    Posts
    1,699
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    i hate delnaaz and ashika ...... they both r very fake and think highly of themselves bichari sana ko bhi apne jaisa bana liya
    joh yeh zaida rota haina wohi asal chaalbaaz hote hai

  7. #2632
    HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    satna
    Posts
    77,324
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wajidurgr8 View Post
    'Gang'nam Style in the House





    Delnaz and Sana are ganging up against Urvashi

    Just as thought, fireworks are in the air with the entry of Padosi house contestants. While Sapna and Imam broke apart even before Nirahua and Aashka could open their mouth about all that he did in the Padosi house, Urvashi has been the target of Aashka since the day she entered. As expected, Aashka along with her best friends - Delnaz and Sana is ganging up against Urvashi. Being in the padosi house, and watching all that was happening in the modern house, Aashka had practiced giving it back to Urvashi a zillion times in her head. Grabbing the opportunity with both her hands, Aashka is seen talking to Delnaz and Sana in tonight's episode about how Urvashi was the one who always stood up for Siddhu-ji but is now doing just the opposite of what he preached. She talks about how Urvashi has just managed to lose everyone's trust by mimicking everyone right after the evictions on Friday. According to Aashka, it was a very shallow act that reflected on Urvashi's persona and that she has no right to make fun of anyone's emotions in such a flamboyant manner. Agreeing to all that Aashka was saying, Delnaz and Sana are surely glad to have Aashka back as their support system against Urvashi. As entertaining as it can get, looks like a showdown between these ladies is not far away.
    salman ne bola tha urvashi ko mimickry karne ko, tabhi kiya na usne, salman ko kyon nahin bolti kuch ye moti jo uske emotions ko speech bol raha tha aur maje le raha tha
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U


  8. #2633
    Age of Ultron Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Where I always wanna be ♥
    Posts
    29,796
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    ek toh mujhe aaska ka hairdo samjh nahi ata...kam wali bai ki terah bas fold kerke rehti hai....
    kamwali bai jaise kaam bhi karate hain ye log
    There are no strings on me!!


  9. #2634
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,389
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    nik...ganga is a celebrity river..
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  10. #2635
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,389
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    kamwali bai jaise kaam bhi karate hain ye log
    abhi bhi wohi bhoosa [husk] le ke ghoom rahi hai sir pe...

    nautanki ..fir rona chalu...
    Last edited by basanti<<<; 04-12-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  11. #2636
    SB MahaGuru Colonel wajidurgr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the heart of PRIYANKA
    Posts
    17,553
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Will Imam be a Gamechanger?





    Imam behaves normal in the Bigg house, leaving the Padosi's shocked!


    Imam Siddique came into the Bigg Boss house the second time around surrounded with much controversy. His weird and obnoxious behavior led to many people wanting him to leave the house. Later, under someuncontrollable circumstances, he was sent to the main Bigg Boss house to rebuild and rectify his questionable character.
    But, Once 'Haiwaniyat personified'Imama, after spending close to a week and a half in the Bigg Boss house with other housemates, has mellowed down a lot. Although, his frequent sarcastic comments are are uncontrollable, his violent side has taken a step back. He has been making an effort to be a team player as much as possible.
    Recently, during the 'turf wars' task, Imam was noticed to be very cordial with his team as well as his competitors. He had taken permission from his former rival Santosh Shukla to use the washroom. On his way back, Imam had a lion’s tail (previous task’s prop) on his head. Santosh started calling him langoor. Surprisingly Imam answered back with much pun by saying "one shouldn’t call these bandars langoor!" Not just that, but Imam played on and started dancing like a langoor himself leaving the others in splits.
    Well, Imam Siddique is definitely trying to fit into the crowd. Call it smart or silly but this guy is playing the game like a pro.
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

  12. #2637
    Bigg Boss Specialist ;) Colonel shivani2121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    l rh
    Posts
    17,588
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    yes seeing him last night ... he was playing the game well ... he did'nt react to rajeev's ranting and raving

    In fact Imam haters actually sympathised with him .....
    I feel Alive ... Its Awesome

  13. #2638
    Bigg Boss Specialist ;) Colonel shivani2121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    l rh
    Posts
    17,588
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munda Panji Saal Da View Post
    i hate delnaaz and ashika ...... they both r very fake and think highly of themselves bichari sana ko bhi apne jaisa bana liya
    joh yeh zaida rota haina wohi asal chaalbaaz hote hai

    extremely right they talk too much and think tears will make them devis ...
    I feel Alive ... Its Awesome

  14. #2639
    SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a place called Earth
    Posts
    10,462
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shivani2121 View Post
    extremely right they talk too much and think tears will make them devis ...
    Not devis but Drama Queens TV world se nikli hi nahi dono
    A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

  15. #2640
    Bigg Boss Specialist ;) Colonel shivani2121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    l rh
    Posts
    17,588
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imperium View Post
    Not devis but Drama Queens TV world se nikli hi nahi dono

    urvashi ne kya mast acting ki thi delnaz ki ... manna parega
    I feel Alive ... Its Awesome

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2330
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 06:40 PM
  3. Replies: 3322
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •