View Poll Results: Will Paul and Delnaaz patch up ?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 13.79%
  • No

34 58.62%
  • When the moon is blue

16 27.59%
  • They look like they will patch up but who knows

2 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 236 of 275 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4123

Thread: Bigg Boss Season6 ~Dhamaal ~Discussions -URVASHI DHOLAKIA wins BB6

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by shivani2121 View Post
    since 2 weeks are remaining .... the evctions are gonna be fataa fatt
    Any Idea who are nominated this week Shivani jee ?

New Born

UNCENSORED DAY 83 : Salman Khan snaps Imam!

Imam says 'TIME OUT' to Salman after that a cold war is on!

Imam : Time out Mr. Salman!

Salman : "Dude, .... Imam , Hadd mein rehna mere saath...tehzeeb sikho baat karne ki tum pehle. Or ye harkat aapne Do baar ki hai , Aur aap rote-rote bhi aaye the, aapke haath kaanp rahe the...Time Out???....kisse baat kar rahe ho?, jisko tum khud 3-3 bar message karte the 'Please Salman put me in the house-put me in the house!!!'...hormonal problem chal raha tumhara kuch.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by desiamit View Post
    uncensored day 83 : Salman khan snaps imam!

Imam says 'time out' to salman after that a cold war is on!

Imam : Time out mr. Salman!

Salman : "dude, .... Imam , hadd mein rehna mere saath...tehzeeb sikho baat karne ki tum pehle. Or ye harkat aapne do baar ki hai , aur aap rote-rote bhi aaye the, aapke haath kaanp rahe the...time out???....kisse baat kar rahe ho?, jisko tum khud 3-3 bar message karte the 'please salman put me in the house-put me in the house!!!'...hormonal problem chal raha tumhara kuch.
    video milega kya is uncensored version ka
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

SB King Field Marshal

Salman : "Dude, .... Imam , Hadd mein rehna mere saath...tehzeeb sikho baat karne ki tum pehle. Or ye harkat aapne Do baar ki hai , Aur aap rote-rote bhi aaye the, aapke haath kaanp rahe the...Time Out???....kisse baat kar rahe ho?, jisko tum khud 3-3 bar message karte the 'Please Salman put me in the house-put me in the house!!!'...hormonal problem chal raha tumhara kuch.
    kal bhi Imam chalu hogaya tha Salman ke sath "if you think so the Mr.Salman Khan you are sadly mistaken" karke bola tha..salman ne mazak me uda diya tha

SB King Field Marshal

Imam jayega ye hafte..pichle kuch nominations dekho to we can see ke Rural house wale hi gaye hai except for Mink. toh is baar Imam ka chance hai jaane ka..but uski wajah se hi to TRP hai ..toh maybe Sana bhi jaa sakti hai

New Born

New Born

Stupid Imam had argument with Salman bahi but why

Imam bye bye your out of BBH now for sure

no one will tolerate you to disrespect our Salman bahi no way you idiot

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Bigg Boss Season 6
    29th December 2012
    Written Updates
    Super Saturday with Salman Khan

Salman Khan enters grooving on Maria Maria..
    Tells that BB-6 ends in 2 weeks and 2012 in 3 days. Every member is tensed who'll stay and go..

Salman asks that aap mein se kisko lagta hai ki that he/she is playing a game.. Imam points his hand.
    Everyone was asked that who is how much confident about winning the show.
    Rajeev says I play week to week so dunno what will happen next week.
    Sana says 60% positive 40% negative meri pechaan BB se bani hai.. Salman says add khubsurat, bubbly charming too Sana says thank you.. Salman says that mujhe lagta hai U have won in your mind and you are just vieewing the show only.
    Sapna says that I'm not mentally into the game and i am surprised that I am still here..
    A phone call Rajeev is asked that you said to house mate that a 40 yr man has more options that a 40 yr old woman... it means that you do not respect any woman.. ! Rajeev says that it was a statistic it was a quote.. and I was not referring any one. ! Sapna points that being a 42 year old woman have every option of every age group.!! Salman too agrees with the point and the girl say that we have to change the thinking and the male ego dominance must be let go.
    Everyone claps for the girl's answer.. and Rajeev rests his case.
    Salman asks rajeev who is not worth to be in the game.. Rajeev says Imam...

Imam says that Niketan, Rajeev and Sapna is not worth for this platform..saying after 25 year of casting experience he adds on.Imam is tells Urvashi and Niketan..Urvashi my biggest competiton sosecond name is hers.
    Imam : Time out Mr. Salman! Salman : "Dude, .... Imam , Hadd mein rehna mere saath...tehzeeb sikho baat karne ki tum pehle. Or ye harkat aapne Do baar ki hai , Aur aap rote-rote bhi aaye the, aapke haath kaanp rahe the...Time Out???....kisse baat kar rahe ho?, jisko tum khud 3-3 bar message karte the 'Please Salman put me in the house-put me in the house!!!'...hormonal problem chal raha tumhara kuch.
    Salman says that now your name is for the second name.. as you can't take it.! Imam says Delu.. but no worth reason is given by him.
    Delu : Imam as he's not deserving, says Sorry Sappy but your name as you don't want to win.
    Sana : Imam.. mere se koi badtameezi nahi ki hai but everyone has a problem with him.. Imam interrupts and Salman says dikh raha hai, second name Sapna because she doesnot wants to win.
    Rajeev : Says mein ghar ke sabse shareef, India ke sabse .. Salman says naam lene ki zarurat nahi hai.. and Rajeev says joh aapke saath kiya isne.. Salman says mere kandhe par bandook chala rahe ho.. Rajeev says that Imam is not worth to be on this platform.
    Sapna : Imam, and self nomination because it does not matter to me to win or loose.. Imam says that sapna thinks I'll suicide or something. Salman says that really funny.. Imam tries to defend himself but is unable to do so.
    Niketan : Imam takes everything seriously.. and irritates everyone.. then says that Delu and Imam were never nominated by me.. so Delu
    Urvashi : Imam.. says that

Imam, Delnaaz and Sapna are the nominated by you'll. Salman bids bye and tells that kal naye nomination twist ke saath.
    Anil Kapoor enters the stage dancing on Allah Duhai of Race 2

Salman welcomes him by saying the young lad anil kapoor.
    Anil says duniya mein ek sacchaai hai woh hai fruit.. Baaki sab hai Jhooth

Anil says 3 heroines are in the movie and loves me alot.. Salman says real life mein or in movie.. Anil says In moive and Saif and John are Jealous from me.. all twists and turns in the movie as informed by anil.
    Says ab tak 5 generation ki heriones ke saath kaam kar chuka hu.. Enumerates a few.. Rekha, Poonam Dhillon, Madhuri, Sridevi, Aishwarya, Kareena kapoor, Katrina, Deepika, Jacquline.. Waghera

Anil says : Nasik ho ya Mumbai Larki Larki hoti hai.. Patane ka tareeka aana chahiye.. Everyone has a hearty laugh..
    The Next Guest is jacquline.. Jacquline comes dancing on Lat lag gayi.. Salman asks what's with the lip step. in the song..
    Everyone dance along with Jacquline..
    Jacquline says she likes Delu and says the second larki uska naam bhool gayii Salman says Urvashi she says that yaa and Anil agrees too...
    Karishma arrives on stage and all of them dances on Jai Ho..
    Salman asks agar mere ko Awww.. Sunna ho tou kya karna hoga.. Karishma says if you ask me to dance..
    Ashka : Crocodile tears
    Delu : Don't be fake for winning
    Rajeev : Emotional.. Atyachaar..
    Urvashi : Straight forward
    Sana : Shayad she knows more cameras than people.

Ashka comes on the stage.. Salman says that did you heard what karishma said about you.. Ashka says Aww.. Nooo.. Salman says she said sweet then she said crocodile tears.. Karishma jhep jaati hai.. and ashka says Aww.. Salman says forget the tears she said that you are a Crocodile.. askha says Wow..!! and says Karishma is... Awwww sweet..
    Karishma says Urvashi and Niketan both straight forward..
    Ashka says I felt Niketan is a good contender and bahar ka ab pata lagega.
    Salman wishes New year and says Joh kare Soch Samjh kar kare.. saying this because many things have occured in recent days that make us feel that in India is lacking behind Women Security.. So

Precap : A fight commence in between Sana and Sapna.. Delu's Mother Nominates Rajeev..
    Last edited by imperium; 29-12-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Bigg Boss Season 6
    29th December 2012
    Video Updates

Super Saturday with Salman Khan

Last edited by imperium; 30-12-2012 at 04:44 AM.
    A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by john baz1 View Post
    Stupid Imam had argument with Salman bahi but why

Imam bye bye your out of BBH now for sure

no one will tolerate you to disrespect our Salman bahi no way you idiot

bad to see every1 forming a group against imam..

New Born

still confuse who are nominated this week ????????????????????????????????????????

uff! Imam ne to had kr di...oe apne Salman bhai ki bhi kili ura di..so bad..so sad
    tu to gya imam k bche..bahir aa zra..tujh ko btata hu...
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

so stupid of Sana..i dont know why she would have a quarrel with Sapna.Precap mein dekha
    haha.. Delu's Mother Nominates Rajeev.. sahi uski bjae..hka bka reh gya Rajev
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by wajidurgr8 View Post
    so stupid of Sana..i dont know why she would have a quarrel with Sapna.Precap mein dekha
    haha.. Delu's Mother Nominates Rajeev.. sahi uski bjae..hka bka reh gya Rajev

Sana is a second Imam in the house...totally idiot....I would be surprise if BB take her to finale...

Oye Varun firse tu..................Mygod..............This is better than SHIVANI...............Written Updates..........

U guys rocks...................Shivani and Varun and Adi..........

Written Updates Likhna wo bhi bina kisi SWARTH ke................har ek ke EEE (3 TIMES ENTERTAINTMENT) KE liye........

I WILL REMEMBER U GUYS FOREVER..........
    Last edited by Mayur_Hindustani; 30-12-2012 at 01:55 AM.