View Poll Results: Will Paul and Delnaaz patch up ?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 13.79%
  • No

34 58.62%
  • When the moon is blue

16 27.59%
  • They look like they will patch up but who knows

2 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 226 of 275 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4123

Thread: Bigg Boss Season6 ~Dhamaal ~Discussions -URVASHI DHOLAKIA wins BB6

Quote Originally Posted by shivani2121 View Post

Salman enters the Bigg Boss house!

Salman Khan entered the Bigg Boss house for the first time ever to meet the housemates and left them awestruck!
    Superstar Salman Khan entered the Bigg Boss house for the first time ever this season. The Dabangg Khan literally froze the likes of Sana Khan, Aashka Goradia, Urvashi Dholakia and even Sapna Bhavnani.Salman was his jovial self and played pranks with the rest of the housemates. Ensuring that the other housemates have as much fun, Salman entered when the housemates were frozen by Bigg Boss and mocking the housemates playfully just to tickle their funny bones.
    Like, salman entering the house wasn't enough, the cherry on the cake is bombshell Bipasha Basu entering the house as well. Bipasha promoted her brand new fitness album - Break free. Bipasha is known for her breath taking moves and grooves. The housemates are in for a treat as they get to witness the dusky beauty talk about her superb fitness regime in the Bigg Boss house. Bipasha is also tested the housemates' dancing skills as she judged them on a limbo dance performance. The winner of which received a gift from Bipasha herself. To enhance the Christmas season festivities for the housemates, Bipasha brought in special Christmas goodies for all of them. The housemates get the most pleasant surprise this Christmas weekend as two of the biggest superstars of the nation embraced the occasion with their presence

Bipasha was looking very very beautiful yesterday....dil chah raha tha k udh k puppy dene pohanch jao BB mein
    Meri PC ki copy ki bips ne...same hairstyle rakha hai bips ne..there was a news k PC ka same hairstyle
    Bipasha ne bhi rakh dala..
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

Quote Originally Posted by Chahat88 View Post
    Aashka ki mom aai thi..
    uski mom ne usko kya bola hoga..
    apun ko to lag raha tha k yeh sab log phone pe ayeinge..

how all the parents meet their kids in BB house..kafi stupid hoga ye dekh k haha..
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

I can't be fake to win a show: Vishal

Vishal confessed his liking for Sana just before he left the House!

Entering the house midway, Vishal Karwal was that one man who entered with the mission of wooing all his female co-contestants. Known for escaping the tasks and lying on the sun bed all day long, Vishal ensured that his affection for Sana was missed by none. Vishal and Sana’s love-hate relationship was well understood by both audiences and the housemates alike. However, Karishma’s interference in their relationship did affect their being together, but they managed to stick together as a unit. It was just yesterday that Vishal proposed to date Sana post the show is over. Apart from strengthening his bond with the ladies in the house, Vishal gelled well with a few of his male co-contestants like Nirahua and Santosh as well. We hope this journey of Bigg Boss has helped Vishal learn a lot more about life than just gaining lady luck unlike his previous reality show stints.
    Last edited by passion_unlimitedd; 24-12-2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: External Link Removed
    Priyanka ka Deewana
    WAJID DE GR8

New Born

Salman is in BB house tonite that will be interesting...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by wajidurgr8 View Post
    i don't believe this...why all girls..including my Sapna..phew!!

IF Sapna leaves this friday that will be the stupid thing really...she deserve to be in finale

Quote Originally Posted by wajidurgr8 View Post
    apun ko to lag raha tha k yeh sab log phone pe ayeinge..

how all the parents meet their kids in BB house..kafi stupid hoga ye dekh k haha..
    sorry my mistake..phone pe hi baaat hui he sayad..
    aai thiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....
    Last edited by Chahat88; 23-12-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Urvashi,Delnaz,Aashka or Sana meri fvrt he in logo me se hi koi winner hona chahiye..

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Bigg Boss Season 6
    23rd December 2012
    Written Updates
    Day 76
    3:30 pm : Urvashi asks Ashka why she was crying and she answers just missing home.. Urvashi says u missing rohit and delu and sana agrees with it.. Ashka says that even Imam met his sister how come he's that busy..
    In the evening Sana and Ashka talking about salman saying that he may come as standby to Rohit. Ashka says next friday I'll ask him to do so.
    In the evening, Salman enters the Confession room and BB congratulates Salman about Dabangg 2. Salman asks whether BB has seen it or not...
    Salman asks BB karna kya hai andar.. BB says aapko batane ki zarurat hai kya .. Salman laughs on it.
    BB statues everyone in their andaaz.. Salman enters the house..
    Delnaaz laughs and salman says statue hai tum log.. Salman says all about everyone's standing positions.. ( Ashka, Sana, Delnaaz. rest were outside )
    Salman hugs Ashka.. Sana gets Mad and runs to hug salman.. everyone is told about salman's entry.. Karishma hugs too.. Imam says Wow Wow Wow nd congrats for Dabanngg 2.. Salman says to rajeev dhang se gale milo.. rajeev says aap toh bhool gaye.. and hugs him back.
    Salman asks Ashka why u were crying.. Salman points out about Rajeev and Sana, about Vishal's leaving and rajeev's way is clear ..
    Rohit was asked and he says I am busy.. ashka says bahar jaa ke usko theek karunga..
    Salman says somebody go to the store room.. Imam went and there was Pizzas for everyone. Everyone inquire about the outside world, happening and all.
    Imam told salman that Sana wants to do a movie with salman..
    Salman asks rajeev about his future.. says Rajeev teri shaadi hojayegi, and Delu reception par aayegi... and all
    Salman says that every contestant was a equal good contender to win.. Salman tells Imam that u were turning a bit negative but rajeev turned you positive and imam thanks him. Salman continues by adding that Rajeev always said about your blunt and carefree on the spot speaking.
    Salman makes every female to dance on fevicol.. Karishma pulls salman into the dance.. rajeev joins too and everyone joins the fun..
    10:30 pm BB surprizes everyone for christmas.. by giving them

Urvashi hears her Mom's message and cries with happy tears.
    Salman asks whos the most home sick and Karishma is asked why.. she answers just like that and then,
    Karishma hears her mom's message and is thrilled.
    Imam's mom gives him a very positive message and he's overjoices
    Sana's Mom message left everyone crying.. everyone claps out.. Salman asks Sana whats the reason for her happy and sad emotion simultaneously
    After Ashka's Mom's message she says that it was not her voice.. but salman convinces that its her only..

11:00 pm : BB announces Salman's exit. everyone is emotional about Salman's exit. Rajeev points out salman's exit..
    Ashka hugs and everyone hugs him turn by turn and wishes abid him bye..

After salman leaves everyone laughs heartedly..
    Sana and Ashka goes in front of a camera.. Ashka says that BB I know u recorded my mom's voice and she never knw she could speak this good hindi

Day 77
    8:00 am : BB wakes everyone by the dhaansoo track of Chunri Chunri..
    12:30 pm : Karishma and Rajeev are talking about Delu and His behavior and his desperateness for Delu. Rajeev denies his love for delnaaz and him wanting her back, says its a fact that a 40 year old man has a better option than a 40 year old woman..But Karishma denies it completely..
    4:30 pm : Rajeev tries to talk to Sana but her reaction is too low.. Rajeev says ok that's the way you want it.
    7:00 pm : BB announces nomination to occur
    Nomiation Question 3 names that who is the strong contender to win the show ?

Rajeev ~
    Urvashi : Strong Contender
    Delnaaz : as she's famous.
    Rajeev : as a potential winner.

Niketan ~
    Uravshi : Fair and Strong Character
    Niketan : I'm surprised by myself.. and I have seen many changes in myself.
    Karishma : Simple girl

Urvashi ~
    Niketan : from day 1 and good with everyone.
    Delnaaz : By Show's running history and a diplomatic too.
    Urvashi : Blunt, Honest. ( laughs )

Delu ~
    Uravshi : knows the neccesity of the platform
    Ashka : knows the neccesity of the platform
    Delu : knows the neccesity of the platform

Sapna ~
    Uravshi : Strong Personality
    Delu : For sure, Openly willing to win and hv good support
    Rajeev : Rangeen Mizaz, Funny

Ashka ~
    Delu : Diplomatic and pyaari hai
    Urvashi : Shows strong side of the women power
    Sana : Masti karti rehti hai, Chulbuli, Brings colors to life.

Karishma ~
    Niketan : Honest, People's person
    Urvashi : Loud, dominating, but honest and truthful
    Delu : Diplomatic and not confrontational, Sweet and acchi

Sana ~
    Delu : all the sweet and not pretending
    Ashuu : Strong Contender, emotional, intelligent
    Rajeev : My friend, makes laugh.

6:15 pm : BB announces that discussions on nominations is offensive. Sapna, ashka, sana and karishma nominated.
    Urvashi says that now she gots that why the warning was given.. Imam's thinking how, why, when what happened..
    Rajeev was about to spill his mouth but runs out..
    Sana ans Karishma laughs about their going.. out as Sapna and Ashka are saved

8:15 pm : Ashka's mom's is entered into the confession room... She reads the same message to her again
    Ashka runs into her and crying... everyone greets her and welcomes her warmly..
    Askha and her mom talks all about her and rohit's family..
    Karishma says yaar why my mom was to live in london..
    BB announces Ashka's mom's leave.. Imam apologies to her mom about his behavior with Ashka and cries bad..
    Ashka's mom leaves and tells her not to cry.
    11:00 pm : Imam doing a Foot massage Ashka and Sana.

Precap : Imam and Urvashi has a fight over breakfast. Imam is back into his form..
    Last edited by imperium; 23-12-2012 at 10:12 PM.
    A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Bigg Boss Season 6
    23rd December 2012
    Video Updates

Last edited by imperium; 25-12-2012 at 02:25 AM.
    A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

New Born

What the heck Sana's mom talked about I couldn't understand a word ...
    The voice was like a 80 years old man's

New Born

Super fake Delnaz again didn't think Rajeev should be in finale.....instead she thinks Drama queen Aashka deserve that...but poor and emotional fool Rajeev gave Delnaz name for finale.....what a double standard woman....double face....I am pretty sure that she won't be the winner because BB and viewers know everything about her now....
    dirty game player

AASHKA I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

the game is on. every body was a bit fair on giving 3 names. but guys did u noticed the smartest person was Niketan . He gave Uravshi's name along with own at the very same time he also named Karishma. Coz he knew that there will be something with th ese names. So he named some one's name who will not be involved in final race. guys remember he said that Karishma doesn't deserve to be on the show so long. And now he is saying that she is on the top three contestant!!! Wow!! what a game.
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

i strongly think ..BB did not tell sapna,sana,aaska, karshma that they can nominate themselves..thts why they did not nominate themselves.

thats why BB told them not to discuss nomination as well... as it could reveal that urvashi,nik,del,rajiv,nominated themselves .
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

BB bana dhobi ghat...kapde doyo aur iron karo.......
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.