The ‘Bigg Boss’ house which grabbed eyeballs due to its arrangement and beauty has been reduced into ashes after a massive fire broke out due to short circuit inside the house which triggered off the disaster at about 2.30am. The incident took place on Friday morning.
Fortunately, no one was injured as the show was ended two weeks back and the house was vacant. The property was completely burnt down and nothing could be recovered from the debris.
The security guards at the Lonavla house spotted the fire at first and he immediately called for the fire-brigade which battled for 3 hours. They brought the things under control by 5.30am but by then most of the things has been damaged.
Lonavla Police Inspector Vishnu Pawar said, "The entire set turned to ashes by 4.45 am, even though there were fire brigades from three regions trying to douse the fire. An industrial shed was used to create the eviction set, where the fire broke out."
The CEO of Lonavla Municipal Corporation Ganesh Shete and Local Corporator, Bharat Harpude of BJP reached the accident spot early in the morning.
The sixth season of Bigg Boss ended couple of weeks back. Salman Khan was the host of the show and finally TV actor Urvashi Dholakia emerged as the winner. She walked away with prize money of fifty lakhs rupees and Bigg Boss trophy.