Thread: Depression Treatment

New Born

Default Depression Treatment

Hi all
    I wanna know is there any treatment for a psychological problem without patient's visit to Psychologist,
    Actuly the problem is that one of my relative is suffering form this problem & She takes tension of every thing, she is not agreed to visit a doctor n we can see that due to this behavior of hers, Her condition is getting worse day by day, She also develop agressive behavior due to this problem. Now the problem is that not only she is suffering form this decease, the persons around her (family mates) also suffers a lot. Kindly give genuine response, Patient is not ready to visit Doctor, if there is any Doc who can give medicine for this decease after telling the symptoms could solve the problem for us, Kindly suggest Doctor Nearby Chandigarh..... Thanks in advance

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look, no bona fide doctor will give medication for depression without examining the patient thoroughly. You will either have to get the patient to the doc or call the doc home. It is not at all advisable to try and seek help like this without proper consultation. Depression medicine is strong medication and an incorrect one may really spoil things.

Banned Major General

I met one person by name Govinda, say seven years ago.

Yes, it's virar ka chokra Govinda.

I was tense that I had not got a call from home.

We were sitting across the pool.

Looking at me, he said

Tension mat lo. Tension deneki cheez hai, lene ki nahi.
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvir View Post
    Hi all
    I wanna know is there any treatment for a psychological problem without patient's visit to Psychologist,
    Actuly the problem is that one of my relative is suffering form this problem & She takes tension of every thing, she is not agreed to visit a doctor n we can see that due to this behavior of hers, Her condition is getting worse day by day, She also develop agressive behavior due to this problem. Now the problem is that not only she is suffering form this decease, the persons around her (family mates) also suffers a lot. Kindly give genuine response, Patient is not ready to visit Doctor, if there is any Doc who can give medicine for this decease after telling the symptoms could solve the problem for us, Kindly suggest Doctor Nearby Chandigarh..... Thanks in advance

Banned

jese lohe ko loha , zeher ko zeher kat-ti hai ,wese hi depression ko depression kategi , usko itna tension do k wo depression ki final limit cross kar jaye . ekdum theek ho jayegi

i would like to say that,bring home a doc,tell her that he is your friend and let the doc do the talk and also being a psychologist he would know what is the prob and how to cure it,dont let her know anything ok?

Bday surprise de de kake

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hi...

the only treatment for depression lies not with doctor.. but with patient..

infact calling a depressed person patient is not fair..

we all are human.. we cant stay in stable emotional state... once in a while we all feel low...

at such time we need love & support from family..

she is lucky that u are reday to help her...

find out whats troubling her... talk to her.. go to some nice family tour...

hillsattion... ask her to meditate & pray.. encourage her & talk positive things..

give her some examples of people who had problems & yet were achievers...

surely shewill improve..

in this modern age.. TV,internet etc have isolated people from person to person love & affection.. many people cope with it.. & who cant deal with loneliness... feel depressed.. also some people will be very soft & mild.. the selfishness & mean people in their life make them angry...

try to keep her away from people who put her down..
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Thx all for ur valuable suggestions. I will surly try these tips