Thread: Alessandra Ambrosio reveals Victoria’s Secret $2.5 million Fantasy Bra

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Default Alessandra Ambrosio reveals Victoria’s Secret $2.5 million Fantasy Bra

Alessandra Ambrosio reveals Victoria’s Secret $2.5 million Fantasy Bra Gift set, featuring jewel-encrusted lingerie and perfume

The 31 year-old beauty was chosen to model this year’s jewel-encrusted push-up bra and perfume, designed for Victoria's Secret by London Jewelers.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Alessandra Ambrosio has proven she’s worth her weight in gold to Victoria’s Secret.

The 31 year-old beauty was chosen to model this year’s jewel-encrusted push-up creation and matching belt, valued at a staggering $2 million, designed for Victoria's Secret by London Jewelers.

The sparkling getup boasts over “5,200 precious gems including amethysts, sapphires, tsavorite, rubies, white, pink and yellow diamonds, all set in 18 karat rose and yellow gold,” according to the Victoria’s Secret press release.

All that glitters isn’t just gold -- the Fantasy Bra comes with diamond flower pins and a show-stopping dangling centerpiece that includes 12.5 carat and 20 carat white diamonds.

For a mere $500,000 more, the set comes with the Bombshell Fantasy Fragrance.

Just in time for the holidays, the bottle is decked out in pink and yellow diamonds, sapphires, tsavorite, rubies, amethysts, a 10 carat white diamond, plus "a one of a kind, hand carved tourmaline butterfly."
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Alessandra Ambrosio has been working with Victoria's Secret for 11 years, patiently waiting her turn to wear the highly-coveted Fantasy Bra, an honor reserved for the lingerie giant's Angels.

In a behind-the-scenes video for the $2.5million bra's catalog shoot, the supermodel, 31, squeals: 'I've been waiting to wear this bra for like, 11 years,' before bursting into song of Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend.

The new mother, who gave birth to her son Noah earlier this year, added: 'It's such an honor, I've been working with Victoria's Secret for years, and this is the first time they chose, me!'

Excited supermodel: Alessandra Ambrosio has been working with Victoria's Secret for 11 years, patiently waiting her turn to wear the highly-coveted Fantasy Bra, an honor reserved for lingerie giant's Angels
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Designed by New Jersey-based London Jewelers, the Fantasy Bra is built on the brand's Very Sexy push up bra, 'our classic bra,' the model noted.

'Its built with 18-carat pink and yellow gold, with a white 20-carat radiant cut diamond,' she says while smiling.

Behind-the-scenes: In video for the $2.5million bra's catalog shoot, the supermodel, 31, squeals: 'I've been waiting to wear this bra for like, 11 years,' before bursting into song of Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Getting prepped: The new mother, who gave birth to her son Noah earlier this year, added: 'It's such an honor, I've been working with Victoria's Secret for years, and this is the first time they chose, me!'
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Wort of art: Designed by New Jersey-based London Jewelers, the Fantasy Bra is built on the brand's Very Sexy push up bra, 'our classic bra,' the model noted
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

The Floral Fantasy Bra Gift Set, which the model explains is 'no better gift for the holidays' features the Very Sexy push-up bra studded with amethysts, sapphires and rubies, with the floral 20-carat diamond centerpiece; as well as the matching belt, which sparkles with a further 5,200 precious stones.

Ms Ambrosio has admitted she was nervous when she heard she had been chosen to model the grand finale bra in Victoria's Secret catwalk show this year.

She said the news, which she received in late May, put her under immense pressure to get back into shape after the birth of Noah.

In a recent interview, she told People.com that she had been breastfeeding when she took the call.

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

New mother nerves: Ms Ambrosio has admitted she was nervous when she heard she had been chosen to model the grand finale bra in Victoria's Secret catwalk show this year
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Priming: The mother-of-two, who is married to businessman Jamie Mazur, revealed that she had to seek permission from her doctor before she started working out again
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

'I just wanted to scream,' she said. 'But I won’t lie, I was really worried. I was in total mother mode.'
    The mother-of-two, who is married to businessman Jamie Mazur, revealed that she had to seek permission from her doctor before she started working out again.

Once she had the go-ahead, she began with yoga and walking for the first two months, later adding spin classes and pilates to the mix.

The lifestyle in LA, where she and her family spent the summer, also helped her tone up.

Runway-ready: Supermodel mother-of-two Alessandra Ambrosio models the Floral Fantasy Bra Gift Set, designed exclusively for Victoria's Secret by London Jewelers

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯