Thread: Which Celebrities Don't Drink Alcohol .?

Default Which Celebrities Don't Drink Alcohol .?

Blake Lively

Blake Lively of 'Gossip Girl' fame has said of her alcohol abstinence: "I don't drink. I don't do drugs... I grew up with the mindset that after work you go to dinner and watch a movie. I don't want to go to a club and not wear panties."

Blessed With A Baby Daughter............ Thank God For Every Thing.

Denzel Washington

Actor Denzel Washington stopped drinking after battling alcohol dependency in his early career. He said of this time in his life, "I was on the path to destruction there for a while. I didn't know what I was doing with my life. I think the cheap wine eased the pain of doing work I didn't want to do. I had to learn to believe in myself. I was inches away from alcoholism, and I knew it."

Russell Brand

It may be hard for you to believe, but Russell Brand has abstained from alcohol for years! Brand is a recovering alcoholic, as well as a former heroin addict, and he stays away from the substances in order to stay clean. He has stated that he regularly attends Alcoholics Anonymous meetings to help stay on track!

Natalie Portman

In Natalie Portman's hilarious rap on 'Saturday Night Live,' she shouted that she "drinks 'til she's sick." In real life, though, that couldn't be further from the truth! The fact of the matter is this: Ms. Portman doesn't drink alcohol at all!

Jada Pinkett Smith

Jada Pinkett Smith, actress and wife of actor Will Smith, began abstaining from alcohol when she found herself drawn to it too much. She said of her situation, "I found myself drinking two bottles of wine on the couch and I said, 'Jada, I think we've got a problem here.' From that day on I went cold turkey; I haven't had a drink in eight years."

Jim Parsons

Just like his on-screen character Sheldon Cooper on 'The Big Bang Theory,' Jim Parsons isn't interested in drinking alcohol. In fact, he doesn't consume it at all! This just makes the few situations on the show when Sheldon gets drunk that much more hilarious!

Akon

Recording artist Akon, whose birth name is Aliaune Damala Badara Akon Thiam, doesn't partake in the same substances that many rappers discuss in their music. He has reportedly said that he doesn't smoke or drink alcohol in any capacity. So next time you think about getting sloshed in the club to one of his tunes, keep that in mind!

Eminem

Though famous rapper Marshall Mathers, otherwise known as Eminem, has battled prescription drug and alcohol addiction in the past, he now says that he is completely sober.