Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plastic People: Celebs who've gone overboard with plastic surgery

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Default Plastic People: Celebs who've gone overboard with plastic surgery

Plastic People: Celebs who've gone overboard with plastic surgery

Heidi Montag

We all know Hollywood loves its nips and tucks, but some stars look like they've made too many trips to the cosmetic surgeon ... Though Heidi Montag looooves to flaunt her body, even she admits that going under the knife wasn't the best idea. "Parts of my body definitely look worse than they did presurgery," Montag told Life & Style. "This is not what I signed up for." Montag, who was seeking perfection when she infamously underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in Nov. 2009, now sports a series of unattractive scars and uneven body parts. "People have fewer scars from car accidents than I have on my body."
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Emmanuelle Beart

A French actress said her decision to pad her pout was a terrible mistake. Emmanuelle Béart, the gorgeous actress who wowed America with her beauty in films like the 1987 comedy 'Date With an Angel' and the 1996 action film 'Mission: Impossible,' admitted that she'd had a disastrous lip job. 'I had my mouth done when I was 27. It was a botched job,' she told Le Monde. Béart, who is now 48, says 'It is a grave act in which you don't necessarily foresee all the consequences.'
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Big Ang

What the what?! 'Mob Wives' breakout star Big Ang is certainly not a wallflower, and isn't shy about flaunting - or discussing her enhanced assets. "I had a tummy tuck, liposuction, my lips injected and my breasts done three times,"Big Ang told RadarOline. "The first time I had my breasts done was 27 years ago, and they put sponges in them. That was in 1985." As for regrets? Ang certainly doesn't have any. "I'm hot and I think I am sexy and men like my look, they just love me."
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Tori Spelling

Big breasts are a big problem. At least that's what Tori Spelling believes. In an interview with "Good Morning America," the actress reveals that as a mom, her biggest regret is getting breast implants when she was younger. "Well I got my ****s done in my early 20's and if I had known it would or could possibly impact production of milk, I would never had had them done," she said.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Bruce and Kris Jenner

Former Olympian Bruce Jenner never talked about the botched face-lift he got in the 1980s. But his step-daughter Kim Kardashian recently cleared up rumors, saying, "Twenty five years ago, Bruce was ill-advised by a doctor to have a partial face-lift and a nose job. Unfortunately, the result wasn’t what Bruce had hoped for and for years since then he has been the victim of cruel taunts from the media." The athlete's second face life, his 60th birthday present, was documented on the family's E! reality show, "Keep Up with the Kardashians." Like her hubby, Kris Jenner revealed a post plastic surgery face on an episode of the reality show.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Danielle Staub

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" may feel ostracized by the other ladies on her hit Bravo show, but she'll never show her true feelings ... mostly because she can barely show any emotions at all after all the work she's had done.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

JWoww

Jwoww is right! Scantily-clad 'Jersey Shore' star Jenni 'Jwoww' Farley certainly leaves nothing to the imagination with her choice of clothing. The reality star has openly admitted she's had breast enhancements - but won't cop to making any alterations to her face.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Joan Rivers

Joan Rivers may be in her 70's, but there's not a wrinkle on her face to prove it. She once said, "My motto is 'better a new face coming out of an old car than an old face coming out of a new car'. Spend your money on you." And she definitely has, shelling out big bucks for an eye tuck, two face lifts, at least one rhinoplasty and a liberal dose of Botox.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Yoanna House

Yoanna House, winner of cycle 2 of "America's Next Top Model," is looking quite a bit different these days. House, denies having any work done to her face, telling E! that she had a baby a year ago, doesn't get much sleep, and hasn't done anything to her face "besides going a little too overboard with bronzer." The model did, however, confess to one surgery. "I did enhance my breasts... I wanted to look more womanly, and I think it's the best decision I've ever made."
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

LaToya Jackson

LaToya Jackson's nose has faced as much scrutiny as that of her brother, Michael. While she has never admitted to having rhinoplasty, it's easy to see that her nose has been significantly thinned out. There has also been speculation as to whether Jackson has undergone a brow lift as well.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Meg Ryan

Meg Ryan used to be America's Sweetheart ... until she allegedly indulged in lip implants and Botox injections
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Lindsay Lohan

With her bleached blond locks and serious trout pout, for it looks like Lilo is channeling another famous blonde ...
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Donatella Versace

... none other than Donatella Versace. The famed designer has made a name for herself in the fashion industry, but has made an even bigger impression on the world of plastic surgery. Although she has never admitted to any cosmetic procedures, Versace is rumored to have had her nose, lips and breasts done, as well as a facelift.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

[IMG]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1131901.1350922622!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/janice-****inson.jpg[/IMG]

Janice ****inson

Janice ****inson has openly admitted to having a cosmetic surgery addiction and spending more than $100,000 on procedures. The self-proclaimed "first supermodel" owns up to undergoing a breast enhancement, tummy tuck, lip plumping treatments, neck and face lifts, liposuction, Botox, and more. ****inson has even written an autobiography detailing her life as a model, titled, "Everything About Me Is Fake... And I'm Perfect."
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Courtney Love

Courtney Love is no stranger to plastic surgery, and in her quest to go from grunge to glam, the rocker has admitted to extensive cosmetic surgery, including having her nose and lips done.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯