Thread: Galfrnd Probs. Urgent help required.

Unregistered

Unhappy Galfrnd Probs. Urgent help required.

Hello Maam, its been 3 months that I have been in love with a girl and even she says that she loves me a lot and cant afford to lose me. But recently she has been roaming around with some other guy in college. As our college timings are different, she said that she needs someone for company. Her old friends are ignoring her nowadays after we got into the relation. The problem is that some of her girlfriends are constantly bugging me by saying tht she lyks dat guy. When I confront her, she says tht she luvs no1 but me. I hv even met n talked 2 dat guy, but he's a very nyc fellow. Now I am in a fix that wht I shud do? How to get to know whom da girl actually loves? I hv even checked her phone n fb account widout her knowledge but there's nothing suspicious. Plz help me out

New Born

If there is nothing suspicious then why are you getting suspicious? Just let the time pass and watch the things closely lets see how it goes dont do anything stupid thing as confronting her about him and all every now and then which can and will eventually make her angry if its not ture i mean . if it is true just DUmp and move on dont even think of talking her out of it or getting her back cuz it will never work Good lUck

Sometimes it takes more than 300 years to understand and believe each other. You should take such situations calmly. A 3 month love story in college is not the be-all & end-all of your life. Both of you said "I love you", which are mere three words. It takes years and years of patience, trust & spending time together to understand each others psyche.

She is not your property and can roam around with millions of guys. She could be doing it in front of you and behind you and no one can stop her. The same goes for you. If she says she loves you then believe her. Dont ruin your friendship/companionship for some teeny college buddies of hers.

New Born

Listen dude, i think ur insecurity will make it happen even if it is not there in the first place. trust me on this, it happened with me. She may not be liking this fella as u or others think but ur insecurity and jealousy will push her away from u and into his arms. So bro just chill and take it as a challenge and start showing ur love more to her so that she can't think of anyone else but you.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Relax and give her some time if you feel that there is nothing suspicious then relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Maam, its been 3 months that I have been in love with a girl and even she says that she loves me a lot and cant afford to lose me. But recently she has been roaming around with some other guy in college. As our college timings are different, she said that she needs someone for company. Her old friends are ignoring her nowadays after we got into the relation. The problem is that some of her girlfriends are constantly bugging me by saying tht she lyks dat guy. When I confront her, she says tht she luvs no1 but me. I hv even met n talked 2 dat guy, but he's a very nyc fellow. Now I am in a fix that wht I shud do? How to get to know whom da girl actually loves? I hv even checked her phone n fb account widout her knowledge but there's nothing suspicious. Plz help me out
    Dude u r unnecessarily getting suspicious. As Archer said 3 months is small time. Consider vice versa if she sees u wid a gal wud she apprehend ur trust. Just chill she is being frnd to the guy nothing more than that. Give her some space . Dont be possessive too much. Love is such a thing if u hold too tight it will break or to loose it will slip away. Have a nice day.

your suspicious nature will spoil your relationship ......learn to trust .......be more communicative to her talk to her regularly so that no differences and doubts can spoil your equations.
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brother,

In 3 months you expect to be the only guy in her life..?
    Come on Dude, she is in College.. !! Why would she not roam around with Guys, Girls or whoever..? This is the time, you would have her for yourself all your life after that time.

Her Friends are idiots. People just cannot see anyone happy, so they're trying to play with your mind. If they are "Her Friends" why are they back-biting about her..?

Let me guess, you are in your teens. If you are, do not take Love,Relationship too seriously. Because at your age, we fall in love everyday with every Girl. It's your mind playing tricks on you, making you jealous.

Relationships are not about who is doing what or being EVERYTHING to the other person. It is about you being an important part of another person's life, Period.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Banned

u are one hell of a lolu!
    She might say things/excuses like she dont mix up well wid girls etc.
    And lolu do we all have ONLY 1 FB ACCOUNT ?
    To know more and evrythng about her .just meet her few friends /girls /
    they wil tell u evry little thng that u dont want to know and they will be true .
    Acc. To me She keep u as a reserve .

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by sonny_ View Post
    they wil tell u evry little thng that u dont want to know and they will be true .
    Man u r such a bad advicer on a serious note. But i love ur advices coz they r funny and somewhat true. M an A-hole like u and i still love it. I hate two timers and i hate *****es.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonny_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by perky_boy View Post
    Man u r such a bad advicer on a serious note. But i love ur advices coz they r funny and somewhat true. M an A-hole like u and i still love it. I hate two timers and i hate *****es.
    There is a Reason why both of you have such low post count, and trust me, you would never make it much far.
    People do not come here for fun, but for serious advice. You wanna have fun, visit Chit Chat Corner.
    Miss you Dadaji