Thread: The Disappearing Girl

New Born

Unhappy The Disappearing Girl

Hi friends i am in a very confused state of mind for past few days and i really need your help.

Ok there is a girl i saw 4 years ago going down the street coming from her college and i instantly fell in love with her. I started following her from that day onwards and one day handed over a love letter to her. She read the letter and was impressed with it and we started talking to each other on the phone. Strangely after some time she stopped talking to me completely just one message she left that she does not want to talk to me anymore.

I felt dejected and depressed but moved on with life but this girl always occupied my mind even when i was with my new girl friend. Then after two years suddenly this girl sent me an email stating that she is really sorry for her behavior she just wanted me to get over her that is why she never replied to my messages and did not take my calls. I forgave her and we started talking again but she would be quite different this time talking just as a friend and i accepted things just the way they were and slowly we again stopped talking.

Now after a year she left me a message on facebook that everything you have done for me all these years has been very special and i have never seen such a kind and caring person in my life and she will meet me this coming October in New Delhi ( as she is now working in some other city ), i replied to her and everything was going great when suddenly again she deactivated her account and has been like this only for past 10 days.

What is on her mind guys please help me i am clueless about this girl but i love her and i have no reason to tell why i love her

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well....that's pretty odd behaviour and not fair to you either. I'm not sure if you have even checked her antecedents and precedents carefully or just taken her at face value? from what you say you have been in touch only online (Right?)

You would have her phone number- why not just place a call?

Or you would have some idea as to where she is living and working- why don't you place a call and find out-Don't of course, spy on her or hound her in any way, but just to know what's up.

If you don't have either- then I'm afraid, your relationship could not have been so 'special', since there does not seem to be much trust there.

Banned

She keeps flirting with many guys at a time. There is no reason for u to love her. She will keep going n coming back to you as per her fancy. Find someone L's

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

dont waste your time with her!! she might be just using you... in her bad times.. it could be she is having problem in her relationship with her bf and is just using you until she gets better with her bf!!! thats why you see such a sudden disappearance!! so stop proving her the support service and get a life!!!!! there is no one girl in this world!! and believe me love is fake... its just a feeling of few days.. you love her because you know its tough to achieve her... once you get her the craze will fade out and love as well!!! its just human nature!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

when she breaks up with her bf,she comes back to you...when they patch up,she avoids you...the cycle continues...you are her temporary solace...
    concentrate on your relationship with your new girl friend and not this girl...if this girl comes back to you,dont even reply her...just ignore her...
    Jai Mata Di

You need to find a better girl.
    You never know what you can become ..

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

you already have a gf why wasting time after her.....she's gone....its over......

Quote Originally Posted by broad View Post
    Hi friends i am in a very confused state of mind for past few days and i really need your help.

Ok there is a girl i saw 4 years ago going down the street coming from her college and i instantly fell in love with her. I started following her from that day onwards and one day handed over a love letter to her. She read the letter and was impressed with it and we started talking to each other on the phone. Strangely after some time she stopped talking to me completely just one message she left that she does not want to talk to me anymore.

I felt dejected and depressed but moved on with life but this girl always occupied my mind even when i was with my new girl friend. Then after two years suddenly this girl sent me an email stating that she is really sorry for her behavior she just wanted me to get over her that is why she never replied to my messages and did not take my calls. I forgave her and we started talking again but she would be quite different this time talking just as a friend and i accepted things just the way they were and slowly we again stopped talking.

Now after a year she left me a message on facebook that everything you have done for me all these years has been very special and i have never seen such a kind and caring person in my life and she will meet me this coming October in New Delhi ( as she is now working in some other city ), i replied to her and everything was going great when suddenly again she deactivated her account and has been like this only for past 10 days.

What is on her mind guys please help me i am clueless about this girl but i love her and i have no reason to tell why i love her
    In those 4 years you met only once that too while handing over a letter to her ......4 long years
    Chit Chat relationships DO NOT EXIST.Believe it or not , you were not in a relationship with that girl but with your Keyboard and phone.If someone is upset , he/she can block you and when his/her mood changes he/she sends you a friend request and starts chit chatting...That's all so called "Break Up" and "Patch Up" is such relationships.

Bro , understand , Saying I love you on phone or writing the same or making the "heart and kisses" smileys in some chat does not mean she loves you.Get some fresh air and see some real girls outside and meet with them.

About her , She will come back again & again & again with different excuses. Mark my words
    Last edited by ! Stud !; 07-09-2014 at 02:25 AM.

Young Gun

Well she is confused and making you confused as well.......................
    And why the hell you start talking to this girl again when you had a girlfirend......

Who is reliable to you? .. one who is with you and other one who is not sure about this realtionship.....

do not let her going ang coming back in your life affect your today life.......... take a firm decision to move on or to be like this... i think you can be the judge

New Born

Dear Friend

She is not at all fair to you. I feel sorry for you. She is playing games with you and has no regard for your feelings. She is treating you like this because you are letting her do it.
    Even if you are going to get in a relationship with her, you will regret it. Please uphold your self-respect.
    You really need to think, is she really worth your love?