Thread: Virginity issues

New Born

Default Virginity issues

I m not a virgin . I had sex with my boyfriend 10 times in three years . Now I m getting married
    to another person ......Can he know that I m not a virgin ???????? Is it possible .please help me I m
    very much tensed ......

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, looking at your user name, it seems you have a way with words, which means that most likely you would have browsed through the net and come to certain conclusions. See, honestly, though the presence of the hymen is not mandatory for a virgin girl, but there is so much information floating around these days, that you should be prepared that your husband could ask some questions. Most likely, he would have read up about the hymen not being a proof of virginity, but if that's a big issue with you and him, then yes, he could question- its not unlikely.

Your question should be- what if he comes to know that you are not a virgin.. what will he do? how will he react? and the answer lies with him, we don't know what his reaction will be. Maybe he will not care at all.. I hope he is genuine enough and knows that these days premarital sex is a common thing.. don't lie to him.

New Born

Default tell the truth

you have to think before doing sex with your boyfriend,now you need not tell to your husband till he not asked?if he asked,then tell the truth,you are not still married so you can tell him before the marriage,after marriage it can be worst,think wisely,all the best

dear thr is no issue no 1 can give u back ur hymen so do one thing very easy and useful for girl like u. arrange a small botel and just 20ml fresh blood from any animal or hen so just hide then blood with ur bra or penty any whr and when ur husband sex with u just use this blood with ur hand around his **** and ur ***** just like ur real blood ..hope to help u cheers for any prb plz contact me

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Even if you had sex 140 times in 3 years, Nobody would ever know of it. Only you know about your virginity.

No girl bleeds these days, and most do not have hymen.

Just be cool and deny having sex.

G'day

you can say that once or twice you tried to put through something for pleasure thats it.....now it can be a pencil or anything and as you are also not a kid and girl of this generation you know better....the thing is one should be smart enough to get out of situations and be ready to have answers for all questions...if you'll panic than every ones gonna nail you down......good luck.....

New Born

If you are that much concerned abt virginity, maybe you can undergo hymenoplasty. It costs around 15-20K and is a 1-day procedure. They surgically place a membrane with a gelatin capsule containing artificial blood-like substance and is generally performed few days before marriage. Well, I am not a doctor, but at least heard of this a lot.

if he goes crazy,just put some sauce over there and pass it on as blood

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Just make sure you dont get drunk, and tell it out.. That..

darling am sorry
    I have had blah blah before

and next day morning you would be soon searching for a good lawyer
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

New Born

he can not figure this out, hymen thing is not a sure one ...pls stay blessed and true to him

New Born

What to say now?? Just because of you ppl, genuine couples face problems.

However, just wana tell that your husband won't come to know ever about ur virginity and past. And if you cheated on him, then also he will never come to know.