Thread: I want to join the RAW

New Born

Smile I want to join the RAW

Dear Mam, I want to become a RAW agent (just like Salman Khan in Ek tha tiger).

Can you please tell me what is the procedure for it and does one's stream in his/her college matters? I am asking because I have done B.tech. from Metallurgy.

I really wanted this type of life, no matter how risky is it.

It's a request to all members not to make fun of this question (atleast here), this is my dream and no one has the right to make fun of anyone's dream.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! its good that you have a dream and ambition and we wish that you may be able to fulfill it. Now the thing is, that RAW does not necessarily recruit directly- people from the Army, Civil Services and police frequently join the RAW. Its hard work and not much like the film that you saw- but still, you will get more answers on this site:
    http://makeitshout.com/raw-recruitment/442/

IPS is the easiest way to go to RAW, there is no gurantee though. Checkout the wikipedia page for Research and Analysis Wing.

New Born

Default you cant

you are making the fun of your dream your self,these things never be disclose to every one(RAW agent).so mr.you cant.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

It's RA&W and not RAW. (If you are talking about the Indian Intelligence Agency).

As far as I know, they do not recruit civilians.

G'day

New Born

Hi

I couldn't get how youngsters like you get so much influence by a film. If u really want to be a RA&W agent then at least u should have taken pain to search for the procedure. In fact I want to say that u could not complete such a small task and still u are thinking that RA&W needs persons who are inspired by some movie. Don't aim so high because u don't have basic credentials to get selected for this job. Actually u are fascinated by the salman life style in movie. The problem with youngsters (like u ) is that they don't read news paper and they live in their virtual world.

New Born

Thank You Mam, and sorry for presenting the question in a funny way...

Although I don't care what others say, but I wana give some advice too.... Pls "don't judge the book by it's cover"... I have researched a lot about it and just wanted to make sure that I don't miss anything. And for those who "think" that I am inspired by the film, I seriously don't understand either that how on earth you reach on conclusions so easily. Definitely because when a lot of ppl here discuss their entire relationship and seek advise, many of you give amazing suggestions. Take another advise from my side, "it's not at all necessary to reply everytime" ...

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Dear friend,
    Keep your comments to yourself. You have posted a query and as long as the replies are related to it, members are in their rights to comment. Good or Bad.

If you wanna hear only good things about yourself, never have a discussion in life.

Also, if you do not care what everyone else thinks then in future PM your query to preeto maam instead of posting it here.

G'day

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Dear friend,
    Keep your comments to yourself. You have posted a query and as long as the replies are related to it, members are in their rights to comment. Good or Bad.

If you wanna hear only good things about yourself, never have a discussion in life.

Also, if you do not care what everyone else thinks then in future PM your query to preeto maam instead of posting it here.

G'day
    Seconded...these days so many rude and dumb people are postinf queries and they end up taking stuff personally

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Join film line.

You can also become RAW agent
    Love n regards,

Gudu Gudu Returns

Good to hear that you want to become an RAW agent. As far i know IPS is the only way to join RAW but it takes so much time to become RAW agent, not an easy task !! It takes almost 20 years or may be 15 years !!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    Look, its OK. People are frequently influenced by films or books or people's lives and base their career choices on those- many times, successfully. But you know, this is a forum and everyone who ants to, will present their views here. So, we must not mind that, yes?

Anyway, we do hope that it all works out for you! Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by yash1229 View Post
    Thank You Mam, and sorry for presenting the question in a funny way...

Although I don't care what others say, but I wana give some advice too.... Pls "don't judge the book by it's cover"... I have researched a lot about it and just wanted to make sure that I don't miss anything. And for those who "think" that I am inspired by the film, I seriously don't understand either that how on earth you reach on conclusions so easily. Definitely because when a lot of ppl here discuss their entire relationship and seek advise, many of you give amazing suggestions. Take another advise from my side, "it's not at all necessary to reply everytime" ...

New Born

hahahaha hahahaa bawahahahaha
    ek tha tiger mei jese salman khan ALTEAST paltu tiger tha , tera haal ek PALTU KUTTE jesa hojayega , mere sath mere 2 friends bethe hain , tera question padh k dono hans2 k ro rhe hain , ya ro2 k hans rhe hai , hahahaha

New Born

@sonny...
    even i also wish to laugh at your stupid reply... but I am not a mad person like you and your friends....

PS: ro ro k hans rhe hain ya hans hans k ro rhe hain..... :P .... kitne saal k ho be tum log??