Thread: Cosmetic karma

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Default Cosmetic karma

Cosmetic karma

One couldn't help but notice that Rituparna Sengupta's trademark mole at the tip of her nose is no longer there! When we quizzed her about it, she said, "I loved my mole since it had become an identifying character. However, I had to get it removed since I was suffering from inflammations on my nose because of it. Now, I miss the mole. I still remember how most people thought that the mole was a drop of water from Dohon's poster," said the actress.

Here's a look at the other girls who showed their nose' for cosmetic makeovers.
    # Signature Missing

Everyone remembers how Shilpa Shetty looked during her Baazigar days. Bushy brows, a flat nose and troutlike lips. "I didn't have the face to be an actress," she had even admitted. However, there was something about this tall, lanky girl. Her metamorphosis was slow and steady and soon, the ugly duckling was a dazzling swan with a body to die for! If you have drooled watching her Bounce number in Dostana, blame it on this metamorphosis
    # Signature Missing

Bong bombshell Koena Mitra is an epic fail when it comes to cosmetic surgery. Why else would she disappear beyond the horizon several times over the year only to emerge looking like a different person? Still, kudos to her for letting the cat out of the bag. She had even refused two films during one of her recovery phases. She was heard saying, "The lens would have definitely caught what I didn't want to project on screen. I was not comfortable to be seen in that way
    # Signature Missing

"Jo bhagwaan nahin deta hai woh doctor deta hai" — the unabashed, cocky and even desperate admission to have undergone breast augmentation made by Rakhi Sawant will be etched forever in public memory. However, she made a total detour when asked about her second trip to the surgeon's and passed it off as her "new way of doing makeup" that she learnt while on a trip to London. We hope she doesn't share her makeup tips with the public!
    # Signature Missing

Before she became India's pin-up gal for Playboy, Sherlyn Chopra was a B-grade starlet with a big mouth! And, true to the nature , she had said this, "First, I opted for contact lenses. Then I got bored of being flat-chested, so, I got myself implants. If a surgery can help one embrace one's body and say, 'I love you', then it is worth it." We rest our case!
    # Signature Missing

Where are Piggy Chops, Asin, Shreya Saran...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Shravan6886 View Post
    Where are Piggy Chops, Asin, Shreya Saran...
    They are in the clinic again