Thread: I look like a kid

Unregistered

Unhappy I look like a kid

i'm a 19 year old guy but people think i'm 15/16 and some even ask me "which standard are you studying?". For the past one year i've been tweaking my looks but that didn't work.
    Though I'm 19, i don't have a proper beard or moustache. All this makes me embarrassed to go out. any suggestions?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

i'm a 19 year old guy but people think i'm 15/16 and some even ask me "which standard are you studying?". For the past one year i've been tweaking my looks but that didn't work.
    Though I'm 19, i don't have a proper beard or moustache. All this makes me embarrassed to go out. any suggestions?

Is that an error or Preeto just copy pasted the query. Anyways, you need to indulge yourself in other things than physical appearance. Those who are handicapped or short or ugly in some way or another might go insane if they though so much how they looked in the mirror.

Thank god you have all your limbs and a brain & a body that is working. And make it work out and study hard and work hard for your family.